Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► LOGO CONTEST ◄► coinmillions.com logo design ◄► 0.1 BTC prize ◄  (Read 5066 times)
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 05:25:42 PM

-snip-
This is my first attempt. More will come in time.
Give me any suggestions If you like to OP.
Image will have separate layers for every item, it is made in gimp so raw format is xcf.

That's just pretty far from.

Hmm, not very informative comment Smiley but I can live with it.
Maybe this, second approach will be to your liking.

Colours are easy to change, if you have any particular pattern in mind don't hesitate to post, it may help a lot.   

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:40:12 PM

All the entries by newbie accounts ? Not looking good to me at all.OP you do know right those are just shill accounts with one personality behind all of them? I suggest to allow only people above Member status if you're expecting more "qualified " entries.It just turns off all the senior designers to post stuff in a contest filled with newbie accounts.

hey bro design by quality, not status..
let's drawing guys and goodluck
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:56:01 PM

All the entries by newbie accounts ? Not looking good to me at all.OP you do know right those are just shill accounts with one personality behind all of them? I suggest to allow only people above Member status if you're expecting more "qualified " entries.It just turns off all the senior designers to post stuff in a contest filled with newbie accounts.

Your argument is seriously flawed, being member or of  higher rank is not a guarantee of good quality work. In fact some of the better people I've met on this forum are newbies/junior members. Not everyone is inclined to post regularly. Some just post for posting sake,others to increase post count/rank or for signature campaigns.

Yes a few members will abuse this contest by creating several accounts, to enable them send in multiple  entries, and also increase their chances of winning. But what this also means is that the Op gets more entries to choose from, which can only be a good thing.

If you are intimidated by the amount of entries, then it means you are not confident of your designs. And you are trying to get rid of competition. Send in your entry, If your work is good, and the OP likes it, you win

Agreed. We don't care about where you live, how long you've been into designing, or how long you've been around on this site. We care about results. If a newbie can do a better job in one minute than a legendary member can do in an hour, the newbie is still worth the prize. Smiley
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

GL to all who participate in the contest,let's see some good entries here.

IOTUSA (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:25:39 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 09:43:22 PM by IOTUSA

well here is my entry

logo 1

logo 2

logo 3

will make more logos ...
regards!

This is quite close to what I'm looking for. If you want to try to stack them coin/millions.com top/bottom that would be great. And maybe try making a version in the 'color scheme' of the current coinmillions.com website.

IOTUSA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:55:14 PM

okey

colors can be modified if i win PSD will be given
regards!

You mind trying one that is just "CoinMi$$ions.com"  and one that's "Coin" and then "Millions.com" in smaller font underneath. Thank you.

es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:10:41 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 12:23:39 PM by es2thekay

hi guys, heres my try.

v2

v3

v1

IOTUSA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:55:33 PM

hi guys, heres my try.

You mind using the same font and thickness for both words and show me? Also, you want to take a stab at just replacing the 'll' with '$$' and drop the coin. Thx

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:25:28 PM

IOTUSA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:26:47 PM

Yeah that doesn't work Smiley

What would you do if you had completely free hands, any color, any type just what you would like to see?

radhwane

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:32:45 PM

all my submissions
logo 1

logo 2

logo 3

logo 4

logo5

logo6

regards!
radhwane

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:40:00 PM

Yeah that doesn't work Smiley

What would you do if you had completely free hands, any color, any type just what you would like to see?

i will choose this colors
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:39:52 AM

Heres my entry

PNG Format

JPEG

On Website:

For me Putting or changing the LL as $$ is not good. readers might think that its MISSION instead of MLLIONS.
But Anyway as requested.
JPEG

PNG

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:51:01 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 01:02:18 AM by Mongwapogi

Check my Entry if it is Qualified..

kisser13

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:13:27 AM

Wink
https://i.imgur.com/o4VHXc5.jpg
roby25

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:19:50 AM

Your argument is seriously flawed, being member or of  higher rank is not a guarantee of good quality work. In fact some of the better people I've met on this forum are newbies/junior members. Not everyone is inclined to post regularly. Some just post for posting sake,others to increase post count/rank or for signature campaigns.

Yes a few members will abuse this contest by creating several accounts, to enable them send in multiple  entries, and also increase their chances of winning. But what this also means is that the Op gets more entries to choose from, which can only be a good thing.

If you are intimidated by the amount of entries, then it means you are not confident of your designs. And you are trying to get rid of competition. Send in your entry, If your work is good, and the OP likes it, you win

Best explanation i ever heard
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:22:09 AM

The site looks real nice and its the first time I've seen it. I'll make an account later and give it a whirl.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:56:03 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 04:29:18 AM by arwin100

Your argument is seriously flawed, being member or of  higher rank is not a guarantee of good quality work. In fact some of the better people I've met on this forum are newbies/junior members. Not everyone is inclined to post regularly. Some just post for posting sake,others to increase post count/rank or for signature campaigns.

Yes a few members will abuse this contest by creating several accounts, to enable them send in multiple  entries, and also increase their chances of winning. But what this also means is that the Op gets more entries to choose from, which can only be a good thing.

Best explanation i ever heard

Its competition brothers and their is no rules posted that alts or newbie is not allowed as long as you have good design then post it here, if you can see newbies posting there works here then thats good and i think op will happy with that since he may have many entries to choose thats why if we are just watchers we all need to do is to watch and be amazed for their works as long as their doing good welll its totally fine,

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:20:49 AM

Entry #2

Album: http://imgur.com/a/ZWsY9

Black background: https://i.imgur.com/cSvN60g.png

Transparent Background: https://i.imgur.com/lMFPCma.png

White Background: https://i.imgur.com/4VFlcM3.png

Sad Sad Cry
chichidori