Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of 2 bitcoin loan  (Read 1104 times)
Thomasseay1995 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:27:19 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:46:32 PM by Thomasseay1995

I am in need of a 2 bitcoin loan, I have no collateral to offer however the offer I have is better. First allow me to explain my offer. I will give you multiple direct ways to contact such as: cell phone #, Skype, email address. And have a Skype video chat to start with I'm looking for this investment because I have found a highly valuable business opportunity but I don't have a good credit score, now let me explain that as well and I can also show you paperwork to back up what I'm saying, a year ago me and my dad got in a major accident in which he passed away and I broke 3 lower vertebrates in my back more specifically l1-l3 and had to have an emergency surgery four days later so if you can do a 2 bitcoin loan it will be a 1-2 month investment and I'll return 3.5 bitcoins if you would like to invest email me at thomestheseay95@gmail.com again I understand in general forum rule you want collateral and if I had it I would willingly give it but I'm using my real name my business email I can show you pay stubs that say I work I can do anything you would like me to do I just can't go through regular channels to get this loan because when I broke my back I was working on paying off a house and a car with consistent income to absolutely nothing and again I can show you documents that will back up anything I'm saying, I know this is sketchy grounds for investors but this is a one time investment on your end that you will get rewarded well for. I have 100% faith in my intentions with this loan I strictly need bitcoin I can pay back in USD or bitcoin. Thank you for your consideration

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:21:50 AM

I doubt anyone will interest about your offer dude, especially you re newbie withoutout any trust and also you don't provide any valid collateral for your big amount requested.
Thomasseay1995 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:24:18 AM

If not I understand that, I'm working on learning everything so I hopefully can do something with someone at some point
willy_00

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Age does not limit my ability

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

I am in need of a 2 bitcoin loan, I have no collateral to offer however the offer I have is better. First allow me to explain my offer. I will give you multiple direct ways to contact such as: cell phone #, Skype, email address. And have a Skype video chat to start with I'm looking for this investment because I have found a highly valuable business opportunity but I don't have a good credit score, now let me explain that as well and I can also show you paperwork to back up what I'm saying, a year ago me and my dad got in a major accident in which he passed away and I broke 3 lower vertebrates in my back more specifically l1-l3 and had to have an emergency surgery four days later so if you can do a 2 bitcoin loan it will be a 1-2 month investment and I'll return 3.5 bitcoins if you would like to invest email me at thomestheseay95@gmail.com again I understand in general forum rule you want collateral and if I had it I would willingly give it but I'm using my real name my business email I can show you pay stubs that say I work I can do anything you would like me to do I just can't go through regular channels to get this loan because when I broke my back I was working on paying off a house and a car with consistent income to absolutely nothing and again I can show you documents that will back up anything I'm saying, I know this is sketchy grounds for investors but this is a one time investment on your end that you will get rewarded well for. I have 100% faith in my intentions with this loan I strictly need bitcoin I can pay back in USD or bitcoin. Thank you for your consideration
I suggest you give up on trying to get a loan. No one trust new members here on this site. Due to scammers

Hello, nothing much here
xventure

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:46:47 AM

I regret to inform but no warranty, no loan. I could even lend you, but no warranty is impossible. You hardly get this value here ... Shocked Shocked Undecided Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: