Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Bitcoin loan with 12 month payment plan  (Read 924 times)
tgmarks (OP)
Donator

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:58:05 PM

I need a 5 bitcoin loan to get me through a crazy month. Between a surprise doctor bill, a failed transmission in my wife's volvo ($4700), and a few other things, I am just a bit short this month. I would normally just borrow from my bank, but I am in process of refinancing my home and don't want to screw with my credit report for just a few thousand.

I'm looking for 5 bitcoins promised at $700 usd per bitcoin. Thus monthly payments of $298.82 usd in bitcoin starting 30 days after the agreed start of the loan. I will probably pay the loan off early and would prefer no pre-payment penalty, but will allow that if I can't get the loan otherwise. Again, I'm looking for a loan agreed on in USD value.

I have some collateral, but don't know what you guys prefer for such. Websites, cars, home, personal property. Happy to confirm real identity via pm although I'm not hard to trace from this username. I know I have not been active on here in a while, I haven't done much with bitcoin for a while, but thought of this place as a decent option for my current needs.

Please let me know and happy to present more info or whatever needed. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:08:13 PM

I need a 5 bitcoin loan to get me through a crazy month. Between a surprise doctor bill, a failed transmission in my wife's volvo ($4700), and a few other things, I am just a bit short this month. I would normally just borrow from my bank, but I am in process of refinancing my home and don't want to screw with my credit report for just a few thousand.

I'm looking for 5 bitcoins promised at $700 usd per bitcoin. Thus monthly payments of $298.82 usd in bitcoin starting 30 days after the agreed start of the loan. I will probably pay the loan off early and would prefer no pre-payment penalty, but will allow that if I can't get the loan otherwise. Again, I'm looking for a loan agreed on in USD value.

I have some collateral, but don't know what you guys prefer for such. Websites, cars, home, personal property. Happy to confirm real identity via pm although I'm not hard to trace from this username. I know I have not been active on here in a while, I haven't done much with bitcoin for a while, but thought of this place as a decent option for my current needs.

Please let me know and happy to present more info or whatever needed. Thank you.
Are you able to sign a message from an old address such as:
--snip--
 1AxjFUkKJWw6zYYjMfcNjHMziF4W1wm5xk

You are also offering ~2% interest over a year which is pretty much unheard of here. Interest rates on loans made here tend to be much higher then what is available via a bank, and you are probably offering less interest then what you would pay via a bank loan
tgmarks (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

Its actually a 4.5% interest rate I'm offering and if that is not acceptable I'm happy to hear what is.

As for the signing, I'm not sure I can. I've changed computers a few times and may have lost it. I will check. I do still have bitcoinsimplified.org and btcgear.com though if I can send an email from those addresses or post a page somewhere to verify anything.

tgmarks (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:21:58 PM

Is my request unreasonable? I have received no response or questions to my request aside from the post above.

If I need better terms or a different offer please tell me. I would love some feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: