Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which bitcoin trading platform is easy and reliable  (Read 20230 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:50:43 AM

more than 90 percent of the crypto traders trade in Binance exchange rest of the exchangers mostly traded are Bittrex
Of course, these exchangers are the most profitable, in terms of the number of orders that you can always sell or buy much more profitably than on other resources. Nevertheless, today there is a fairly large number of equally promising exchanges that are worth paying attention to.
Not all exchanges are promising though, there are some other having a bunch of issues. But you had mentioned a reputable exchange which is better to choose. Binance now is the most popular exchange because of not having KYC and of course, fewer issues have regarding withdrawing funds. So it means they are reputable and reliable exchange ever.
There are lot of ICO whose product is an crypto exchange now but cannot surpass other existing exchange so what does it inflicts? did not get it til now tho, however some top exchanges has still this system bugs, just recently my tokens went missing on IDEX stating it is not their fault and already left deposited tokens on their platform due to unknown bug.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:13:17 AM

I am using Binance right now and I think it is the best who want to fill up KYC but if you do not want to provide kyc then binance cant be a good exchange for anyone. In this case they should have a choice to select an exchange who does not require to pass kyc.
JNvak

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:51:08 AM

CoinDeal, since it is extremely secure (https://coindeal.com/security).
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:31:42 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 10:42:41 AM by Ellen Adarna

Most trading platform are convenient and reliable to use like polyneix and bittrex because traders are really looking for these kind of features for them to do trade easily. But i mostly prefer trading platforms that has great security that you can trust on and it can protect all of your assets from hackers, so that i can confidently do some trading. The trading that i am using is Bittreo, this is one of the highest paying commissions in the industry, offered by one of the most advanced platforms in the industry. It is also easy, reliable, and trusted to use, that is why i always Bittreo for i can confidently do trading because i don't want to encounter any problem when i am trading. It also offers a referral commission of 30 percent of their trading fees for the person that is referred for the lifetime they trade on Bittreo’s platform, that i also refer some of my friends.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

which bitcoin trading platform is easy and reliable
There are lot of them, but my advice to you is to choose a trading platform that is secure, your funds are safe. Second, choose exchange with high volumes not fake, there's a lot of fake volume exchange, the good side of having high volume is, every trades has actions, so you can trade actively and analyze the chart comfortably. Last is for friendly-user exchange, easy to use and very straightforward, just like Binance, they have already a mobile application which is very comfortable to use.

Agreed on it about Binance, it is good for us and if we fill KYC than it prove us Binance is best exchange for us but mostly member, they are not willing to filling kyc, so it is their matter. But if we talk about faith and good exchange then we should provide information about it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:42:23 PM

Binance is the safest place for you to trade . Today's some exchange just suddenly disappear and appears to be hack. Sad, but since theres binace proven safe and secure, and even more transparent. Better choose binance.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

What do you mean by Bitcoin trading platform? if you are taking about Crypto exchange for Bitcoin trading then I should recommended you to use Binance and Bittrex exchange. This two exchange  is very good and easy for trading. You can trade Bitcoin and altcoins there.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Victorycoin

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:09:53 PM

CoinDeal, since it is extremely secure (https://coindeal.com/security).
It is on top 100 on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ and its rank is 92. There are several better exchanges on there which you can see from the provided link. You may choice top 10 or top 20.
rimee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

There are many options to choose from. Many comments featured Binance as the best platform for altcoins trading. I agree on it because I was using it for several years by myself, but in as much as Binance experienced a massive security breach on May, which resulted in a theft of 7,000 bitcoins (https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-withdraw-7-000-bitcoins-in-binance-crypto-exchange-security-breach), I have some doubts about continuing using it. In general, centralized crypto exchanges are an undesirable place for storing your crypto funds, no matter how secure they are or how secure they claim to be. I think in this situation we can only rely on the platform’s history. For instance, I use CEX: https://cex.io/btc-eur, a crypto exchange that has never been hacked. This fact speaks for its reliability and enhanced security measures. The UI is intuitive and easily navigable, plus there is a mobile app for Android and IOS. As a bonus, in addition to the crypto trading, it supports fiat to crypto pairs.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:58:20 AM

There are many options to choose from. Many comments featured Binance as the best platform for altcoins trading. I agree on it because I was using it for several years by myself, but in as much as Binance experienced a massive security breach on May, which resulted in a theft of 7,000 bitcoins (https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-withdraw-7-000-bitcoins-in-binance-crypto-exchange-security-breach), I have some doubts about continuing using it. In general, centralized crypto exchanges are an undesirable place for storing your crypto funds, no matter how secure they are or how secure they claim to be. I think in this situation we can only rely on the platform’s history. For instance, I use CEX: https://cex.io/btc-eur, a crypto exchange that has never been hacked. This fact speaks for its reliability and enhanced security measures. The UI is intuitive and easily navigable, plus there is a mobile app for Android and IOS. As a bonus, in addition to the crypto trading, it supports fiat to crypto pairs.
Those exchanges you see that has not been hacked is not because of their strong security mate, it is just because the hackers has not focused on them or picked interest in them. You and I know how popular binance is, and if a hacker is to target any exchanges first, it is going to be binance because of its popularity and because they know they have lots of users and could guarantee that majority of them will be storing their coins on this exchange because of the trust they have in them.

It is unfortunate they succeeded, but I am sure they would have out lots of stronger security backing in place and you have nothing to worry about again, just don’t keep your fund on any exchange.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:21:23 PM

Almost all top-end crypto exchanges have a very friendly and understandable interface, some, such as Binance, also have their own school where you can learn the basics of the cryptocurrency world and trading.

Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:02:29 PM

To me I make use of BINANCE and BITTREX is reliable, even if binance is noticeable for security bridge it still remains the simple platform as well as BITTREX is simple now to make use of. Unlike before. Binance has an app BITTREX don't.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:30:23 AM

If you are asking for an exchange, Idax, kucoin and coinbene are all good to me based on my experienced I never encounter such problems with it. As long as you submit kyc to these platform they can't freeze your account in it. Because in some trading platform like Bittrex if you fail to submit kyc they will hold your account in there.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:24:09 AM

Reliable? Even binance has been hacked recently. Any exchange can hack, you need to choose one that can recover after hacking. There have already been many examples of when stock exchanges went bankrupt after hacking
Victorycoin

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:29:03 AM

Reliable? Even binance has been hacked recently. Any exchange can hack, you need to choose one that can recover after hacking. There have already been many examples of when stock exchanges went bankrupt after hacking
Anything can be happen for any exchange but we should use those exchange which seems more secured and also who is able to run after the hacking also they should have good reputation.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:45:38 AM

I am using Binance right now and I think it is the best who want to fill up KYC but if you do not want to provide kyc then binance cant be a good exchange for anyone. In this case they should have a choice to select an exchange who does not require to pass kyc.
yes, for now I also prioritize binance as the best exchanger and become one of the preferred exchangers for bitcoin trading, KYC is not difficult to do as long as the steps are correct. I think it's worth the security offered by Binance to its users.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:17:22 PM

For beginners, many are easy to use. Like me since the beginning of joining cryptocurrency I chose bittrex trading. No one taught me. Enough we buy below the market. And selling above the market.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:51:15 AM

There are lots of them that are reliable, as long as you're making use of the top exchanges, that don't fake their trade volume then you're good. Another thing is whether you're understanding their site and how it works, cause there are some sites that are difficult to understand. So you should make use of site that has every thing you need and you believe that works for you. If you are choosing a cryptocurrency exchange there are lots of things you should have in mind and that includes reputation, exchange rates, payment method, geographical restrictions (there are things that might not be accessible to you), security etc.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:34:10 AM

Anything can be happen for any exchange but we should use those exchange which seems more secured and also who is able to run after the hacking also they should have good reputation.
When it comes to security, there is absolutely no exchange that can really boast of being 100% perfect in such thing. They all have their lapses and some of them are even beyond their control sometimes and what they pray for is not to get noticed by hackers, is it money that binance does not have to higher best hand?

I believe whoever is working on their security protocol must be a very sound engineer, but still lost the battle to hackers. We just have to learnt to guard our own fund and keep it in our private wallet, but when it comes to reliability and ease of trading, I give all the trophy to binance, they are really good exchange.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:44:11 PM

Over the entire period of my short-term activity in the cryptocurrency market, I faced a fairly large amount of problems with trading platforms.  We can recall the hacking of bitfinex, where 120,000 Bitcoins were stolen in August 2016, as well as a personal problem with the account on HitBtc, where even despite two-factor authentication, someone got access to my funds.  This problem has not been resolved.  In addition, today one of the most attractive trading exchanges binance also lost about 2.000 Bitcoin and at the same time this resource was considered one of the safest.  Based on this, it is impossible to consider any exchange as the best among all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: