Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Sr. Member accounts with signature campaign  (Read 549 times)
Imoote (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:47:19 AM

I want to buy Sr.Member account if there is and want to sell please provide your price offer and the account details. And there is a signature campaign in Which the account.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:46:15 AM

How much will you pay for a senior member in YoBit?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:25:13 AM

You would have to sell the affiliated Yobit account as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:07:01 AM

I know.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

I could sell you a senior member account in Bitmixer.(not this one) How much would you pay for that?

I know.
Lol.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:11:33 AM

what's your prices for such accounts requested ?

You have to provide some prices as examples for people interested about this deal
Fleeby

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:44:18 PM

I want to buy Sr.Member account if there is and want to sell please provide your price offer and the account details. And there is a signature campaign in Which the account.
How much would you offer for them?
Baby Rage

Activity: 182

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:00:08 PM

How much would you offer for them?
He asked for you the seller to give the price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

If you want to have more success in selling your account then you should put here the token you can get in the bitcoin talk account price estimator, so we can see how many post it has, where it is the majority of the posts of this user, and how is rated the post quality from very poor to excellent. Also there you can get a rough estimate of the price of the account.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 07:31:01 PM

If you want to have more success in selling your account then you should put here the token you can get in the bitcoin talk account price estimator, so we can see how many post it has, where it is the majority of the posts of this user, and how is rated the post quality from very poor to excellent. Also there you can get a rough estimate of the price of the account.

He is looking to buy an account not selling,atleast read the post content before making reply.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
smho_16

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:41:05 PM

He is looking to buy an account not selling,atleast read the post content before making reply.

Well he is not that clear, if you read the first line he says I want to buy a Sr.Member account and also want to sell, so I am guessing he is both buying and selling , so I gave him an advice regarding the selling of one of his accounts, unless he is selling the account he is posting from, cause there a tornado of red trust will go toward him. I read posts and I don't change signature campaigns as often as other people do just to let you know.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:37:08 PM

Well he is not that clear, if you read the first line he says I want to buy a Sr.Member account and also want to sell, so I am guessing he is both buying and selling , so I gave him an advice regarding the selling of one of his accounts, unless he is selling the account he is posting from, cause there a tornado of red trust will go toward him. I read posts and I don't change signature campaigns as often as other people do just to let you know.
Well it comes down to common sense, and I guess you have very little common sense. The title says WTB, which stands for want to buy, the first few words are, 'I want to buy a senior member account.'
Imoote (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:20:48 AM

I am still looking Sr.Member account and nothing matched. Please if anyone would like to sell accounts Sr.Member and preferably with good quality posts can comment below and show the account details on http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
naville

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:01:39 AM

I sell my Sr.member for 40$ BTC .Are you interested?
then provide your token with www.bctalkaccountpricer.info
getabel

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:54:37 AM

http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=gvl4okrd

if you interested
smho_16

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

Red trust, what to do with an account with high rank when it has red trust, usually people buying high ranking accounts want them to join some signature campaign, 99% of all signatures don't allow red trust. Actually since the price is that cheap someone may buy it and join the signature campaign I am in, they accept even people with negative trust as far as I know.
getabel

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:01:20 AM

Red trust, what to do with an account with high rank when it has red trust, usually people buying high ranking accounts want them to join some signature campaign, 99% of all signatures don't allow red trust. Actually since the price is that cheap someone may buy it and join the signature campaign I am in, they accept even people with negative trust as far as I know.
you can join ico's campaign for free coin like rise,waves
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: