Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! |  (Read 235730 times)
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

Hi, anyone here able to get the new 1.0.1.8 to run on unix?

I compiled the source from here https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.0.1.8

but when I run Syndicated getinfo, it still says 1.0.0.7 and it will not sync.

thanks.
Coinsense

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:19:32 AM

Hi, anyone here able to get the new 1.0.1.8 to run on unix?

I compiled the source from here https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.0.1.8

but when I run Syndicated getinfo, it still says 1.0.0.7 and it will not sync.

thanks.

Msg Anticlimax in slack I see him helping ppl daily there.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

I received an invitation to a new slack channel. I do not understand, are you trying to restore the development of this coin?

Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Those that need an invite to the Syndicate Slack Channel can send me a message with their email address.

Too late now. SYNX has been taken over by real powerhouse devs.

And Reffi is the biggest talent in crypto tech. Vitalik offered him 2000$, but this young powerhouse talent is working for me now and fixing the block explorer. (you did finally started working on that right?)

IMPORTANT:
My goal for SYNX is to give young talented powerhouse devs a chance to proof themselfs. When they are matured and showed real powerhouse results my goal is to transfer these devs to bigger and professional coin teams, like Expanse and Dash.
We will transfer these young talented devs for large amounts of money. And a part of this money will go to SYNX development, so will have more liquidity to develop OUR young devs!! And by this OUR young devs will become better and better and we can transfer them for more and more money that will benefit SYNX, its users and the young talented devs!! (and i will also have a small percentage of money for myself, to be honest.)
Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

I hope you guys understand this. This is a new era in crypto. Everything will be so professional.

The devs will work under contracts, and all of this will be registered in the blockchain!! In the smart contracts!!! This will be the first useful case of smart contracts!!!

So when the young powerhouse devs transfer from SYNX too Expanse (for example), there is a clause for a certain amount of money (for everyone to see the in the smart-contract based blockchain!)
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

I hope you guys understand this. This is a new era in crypto. Everything will be so professional.

The devs will work under contracts, and all of this will be registered in the blockchain!! In the smart contracts!!! This will be the first useful case of smart contracts!!!

So when the young powerhouse devs transfer from SYNX too Expanse (for example), there is a clause for a certain amount of money (for everyone to see the in the smart-contract based blockchain!)

Sounds good to me, just stay transparent with everything. 
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

Those that need an invite to the Syndicate Slack Channel can send me a message with their email address.

And Reffi is the biggest talent in crypto tech. Vitalik offered him 2000$, but this young powerhouse talent is working for me now and fixing the block explorer. (you did finally started working on that right?)

IMPORTANT:
My goal for SYNX is to give young talented powerhouse devs a chance to proof themselfs. When they are matured and showed real powerhouse results my goal is to transfer these devs to bigger and professional coin teams, like Expanse and Dash.
We will transfer these young talented devs for large amounts of money. And a part of this money will go to SYNX development, so will have more liquidity to develop OUR young devs!! And by this OUR young devs will become better and better and we can transfer them for more and more money that will benefit SYNX, its users and the young talented devs!! (and i will also have a small percentage of money for myself, to be honest.)

Look Dev, I already told you I am not working for less than $2000 per week man! You have to pay for high talent and skillz!!! You want SYNX to be worth $5 by end of this year then you better pay me $2000 per week or you will never find any talent and skillz like mine in the universe!
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:17:47 PM

IMPORTANT:

Look Dev, I already told you I am not working for less than $2000 per week man! You have to pay for high talent and skillz!!! You want SYNX to be worth $5 by end of this year then you better pay me $2000 per week or you will never find any talent and skillz like mine in the universe!
wow that's a huge talent fee and the value that can be bring for this coin is also too high what specific changes that this coin will bring to crypto community to have this price jump to 5$ a piece? i was able to have it before but since the dev was gone i'm just wondering about this transition. whether the new dev have enough money to invest with this take over.

BurningMan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:29:38 AM

I dont know whats going on in this thread, but a lot of it sounds made up.

All I know is from talking on the slack channel, and the community is not talking about adding all these devs, and doing all this stuff.  

The community is slowly building, and putting itself back together.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the syndicate slack channel by messaging: anticlimax

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511215.msg18687854#msg18687854

slack:

https://syndicatedevelopment.slack.com

Merge Team Member
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

All I know is from talking on the slack channel, and the community is not talking about adding all these devs, and doing all this stuff.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slack:

Why SYNX dumping so hard Huh .. I think it will back to 1K stat sooon ..lol
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

slack:

lately a lot of talking but no real results, that leads to dumps.
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

slack:

Or maybe people holding a lot of synx have been waiting to offload it for a long time.  I see the same patterns with all the coins, all the long term holders are letting it pump a little then dump.

All of the talking recently were just idiots trying to create a pump so they can dump.  Real discussion going on in slack channel.

Merge Team Member
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

slack:

Or maybe people holding a lot of synx have been waiting to offload it for a long time.  I see the same patterns with all the coins, all the long term holders are letting it pump a little then dump.

All of the talking recently were just idiots trying to create a pump so they can dump.  Real discussion going on in slack channel.
how to join the slack channel? anybody can invite me to slack?
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

IMPORTANT:

wow that's a huge talent fee and the value that can be bring for this coin is also too high what specific changes that this coin will bring to crypto community to have this price jump to 5$ a piece? i was able to have it before but since the dev was gone i'm just wondering about this transition. whether the new dev have enough money to invest with this take over.

New Dev wants to go big and replace Burger King employee system with SYNX business management tools, he has some contact with Burger King corporation and wants to present it to them, so SYNX could go $5 or more! But he asked me to work on SYNX coding and stuff for $2000! Whats $2000 for brilliant mind like me?? That is insult!!! I need $2000 per week! not $2000 total!!! Even if they can impress Burger King boss they still need to have working system! Only I can do that, my skillz are top quality and I work for big names in the industry!
Cicha_woda

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

IMPORTANT:

New Dev wants to go big and replace Burger King employee system with SYNX business management tools, he has some contact with Burger King corporation and wants to present it to them, so SYNX could go $5 or more! But he asked me to work on SYNX coding and stuff for $2000! Whats $2000 for brilliant mind like me?? That is insult!!! I need $2000 per week! not $2000 total!!! Even if they can impress Burger King boss they still need to have working system! Only I can do that, my skillz are top quality and I work for big names in the industry!

Just use Your mind and buy SYNX for this 2000$ and by the end of year You will become millionaire. Smiley
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

LOL any proof of this? 
BurningMan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

slack:

Or maybe people holding a lot of synx have been waiting to offload it for a long time.  I see the same patterns with all the coins, all the long term holders are letting it pump a little then dump.

All of the talking recently were just idiots trying to create a pump so they can dump.  Real discussion going on in slack channel.
how to join the slack channel? anybody can invite me to slack?

Read the message you just quoted LOL, it says message Anticlimax right on it.  Just make sure you include your email address.

Merge Team Member
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

How many active master nodes in SYNX network at the moment?
elmeijera

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:03:17 PM

You can see that in your wallet. People are just trolling to get the price down hahah.. I will buy some extra cheap masternodes :-)

fangzi12254

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:03:16 AM

You can see that in your wallet. People are just trolling to get the price down hahah.. I will buy some extra cheap masternodes :-)
why you want buy ?any features of this coin? can you tell me ,i would like to buy some and hold months
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: