Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 170 times)
Jstalk (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
⇾ closed
June 14, 2016, 07:56:49 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 01:01:27 PM by Jstalk

Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:17:13 AM

I signed up to an investment program ( HYIP ) i invested $650 back in april. to date ive withdrawn over $900 there is still 17 days left before my 60 day period is up so im due another $221,

Thing is i need bitcoin now and this only pays daily so im looking to sell for $150 right now. i can provide any proofs and escrow will be used until you have full control of the account,

let me know
Sounds like you want to sell a ponzi balance that has gone belly up and is being really weird about paying people. So you want to offload the risk for a % because maybe they won't pay anymore. What's the name of the website?
Jstalk (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 08:24:37 AM

I signed up to an investment program ( HYIP ) i invested $650 back in april. to date ive withdrawn over $900 there is still 17 days left before my 60 day period is up so im due another $221,

Thing is i need bitcoin now and this only pays daily so im looking to sell for $150 right now. i can provide any proofs and escrow will be used until you have full control of the account,

let me know
Sounds like you want to sell a ponzi balance that has gone belly up and is being really weird about paying people. So you want to offload the risk for a % because maybe they won't pay anymore. What's the name of the website?

ehhhh.... NO.... i need funds quick so im selling the last few days pay of my investment account, last withdrawal was yesterday no problems and proof to show so its not going belly up and ive never had a problem withdrawing from them

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: