Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old discussion about Fibo  (Read 1724 times)
trsampaio (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:53:23 PM

I'm curious if OP has tried advertising on some of the torrent sites, where people are currently sharing thousands of songs basically for free? Offer those people a chance to make $$ from something that they are currently doing for free, and I would guess you could get some takers.Then again, that might be problematic for artists/labels who have a beef with torrents? Lol ...

Your project looks interesting. Biggest problem for me is that I don't want to leave a PC on and connected to the internet ... I don't want to personally provide that caching service. My preference is to be a passive investor. So it doesn't seem like it makes sense for me to participate. Not to mention it will be an illiquid investment in an extremely high risk venture. Worth watching for now perhaps.

It's part of our strategy to advertise in torrent websites. For now we're negotiating with the labels a way to give to the pirates a redemption by sharing the files through Fibo.

Fibo is creating a transparent channel between the artists and the users, where they have total control on their streaming price.
As a passive investor I would suggest you the acquisition of the Permanent Mining Spots, that are treated as stock shares of a song, which pricing can range between $1 ~ $4K for a 200M streams song. And by owning a Permanent Mining Spot you've the guarantee that whenever your computer is online you will be mining a song without having to wait for the server allocating a temporary Mining Spot from the limited 200 Miners queue.

You can host about 50 songs with 500 MB. Let's say that you own a permanent mining spot of the Global Top 50 songs of Spotify, meaning that you hold a potential of 2M streams daily for each song.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: