Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable site to buy bitcoin with Credit card?  (Read 935 times)
Pathi (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:45:22 PM

Hey guys, I need to pay my vpn subscription and need .06 BTC. Coinbase has decided it needs to re-verify my bank account, so I am stuck for a couple of days.

Does anyone know of a site I can buy from without getting ripped off? Plus I need delivery today.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

You should try Circle out.  They are very trustworthy and take credit/debit cards.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:47:44 PM

You should try Circle out.  They are very trustworthy and take credit/debit cards.

Half right. They accept credit/debit cards, but are not trustworthy at all, and are known bad actors in the overall cryptocurrency industry/community. Be careful.

Vires in numeris
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:48:56 PM

You should try Circle out.  They are very trustworthy and take credit/debit cards.

Half right. They accept credit/debit cards, but are not trustworthy at all, and are known bad actors in the overall cryptocurrency industry. Be careful.

Can you explain/give sources?  I have been using them for over a year now and have never had a single complaint or bitcoin that wasn't immediately sent when requested.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

Circle have engaged in a campaign to destabilise Bitcoin over the past 18 months, supporting/employing Mike Hearn being their most significant malaise.

I have no doubt you have been experiencing friction free trade with Circle, but it's their behaviour in the public arena is what damages their trust credentials, their actual customer facing business is, to my knowledge, scandal free. Customers must trust Circle with their identity and BTC buying information in order to use their exchange services; there's no way I would trust a company that behaves poorly toward those making progress in Bitcoin development with that sort of information. Unfortunately for you, it appears this news is coming to you a little too late.

Vires in numeris
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

Circle have engaged in a campaign to destabilise Bitcoin over the past 18 months, supporting/employing Mike Hearn being their most significant malaise.

I have no doubt you have been experiencing friction free trade with Circle, but it's their behaviour in the public arena is what damages their trust credentials, their actual customer facing business is, to my knowledge, scandal free. Customers must trust Circle with their identity and BTC buying information in order to use their exchange services; there's no way I would trust a company that behaves poorly toward those making progress in Bitcoin development with that sort of information. Unfortunately for you, it appears this news is coming to you a little too late.

Lol you do realize that what you think is good or bad for Bitcoin is just your opinion right? You really think Mike Hearn was out to destroy Bitcoin ? Cheesy he just spoke his mind. He has his beliefs same as you have yours. Unless you have any real evidence, this is just FUD.
I've been using Circle since before it officially launched and as far as I'm concerned they're one of the most trusted Bitcoin related companies out there.

Op, you should check them out, you can create an account and have your Bitcoin all within 15-20 mins  Wink
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:28:47 PM

Hey guys, I need to pay my vpn subscription and need .06 BTC. Coinbase has decided it needs to re-verify my bank account, so I am stuck for a couple of days.

Does anyone know of a site I can buy from without getting ripped off? Plus I need delivery today.

What are you talking about? You can rip them off. They can't rip you off. That's why you'll have a hard time finding a seller.

Buy & Hold
familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:33:13 PM

just use localbitcoin
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:30:11 PM

you might try spectrocoin,com you can buy bitcoin with creditcard, but your account must be verified first, to verify your account just upload required documents.Actually i dont know where's the place that we can buy bitcoin with creditcard without any verification, i'm watching this thread maybe i can find usefull information here, just saying
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

Lol you do realize that what you think is good or bad for Bitcoin is just your opinion right? You really think Mike Hearn was out to destroy Bitcoin ? Cheesy he just spoke his mind. He has his beliefs same as you have yours. Unless you have any real evidence, this is just FUD.

Interesting that you're desperate to tidy up Mike's reputation, he's universally persona non grata in Bitcoin. Interesting that you're trying to tidy up Circle's reputation also, they've been on the slide to irrelevancy for some time now.

And FUD accusations? From a Mike "Bitcoin is dead because no-one likes me" Hearn cheerleader? Yeah, right Roll Eyes  Use Circle at your own considerable risk, ladies and gentlemen

Vires in numeris
Pathi (OP)

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:44:06 PM

Sometimes I thinks it's 2012 still.

I tried Circle,

Verify Phone number check
Add credit card denied, must verify identity. Ok no problem.

Link to confirm identity??? Nope
Oh great here is a email for circle to confirm, Click the big green button annnnndd NOPE.
Takes me back to main page where there are no working links. Including the getting started and faq pages.

Fortunately I got my vpn service to extend me a week. Which gives me time to use coinbase.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:05:36 PM

Sometimes I thinks it's 2012 still.

I tried Circle,

Verify Phone number check
Add credit card denied, must verify identity. Ok no problem.

Link to confirm identity??? Nope
Oh great here is a email for circle to confirm, Click the big green button annnnndd NOPE.
Takes me back to main page where there are no working links. Including the getting started and faq pages.

Fortunately I got my vpn service to extend me a week. Which gives me time to use coinbase.

Several weeks ago I applied to both coinbase and circle so that I too could buy BTC with a debit card.  Both wanted various documents and for me to jump through hoops.

But, I could not get my account set up with coinbase.  I did get it set up OK at circle.  Circle won my business.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:06:37 PM

Hey Pathi check out Coinimal because they are pretty fast with sending the coins after payment with credit/debit cards and I think you will receive them today if you are really in a hurry.  
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 05:09:05 PM

Check this company.
https://bittylicious.com/

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

I only heard good things about circle

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Cuidler

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:46:44 PM

you might try spectrocoin,com you can buy bitcoin with creditcard, but your account must be verified first, to verify your account just upload required documents.Actually i dont know where's the place that we can buy bitcoin with creditcard without any verification, i'm watching this thread maybe i can find usefull information here, just saying

Circle wants verification as well for purchasing Bitcoin with credit card. Personally I even did not tried to submit my ID to them, not because I want stole the Bitcoins, but because I worry about my ID to be leaked and misused. But localbitcoins and cash work without verification.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:06:01 AM

As I know cex.io and spectrocoin accept Credit card payment you can buy bitcoin from those website but before buy bitcoin you need to verify your account with your personal documents. So, here also you need couple of days you can not buy instant using your Credit card, sorry Grin
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:04:51 AM

So far the things i knew to buy bitcoin here in my country is coins.ph and ccex.io were you can buy Bitcoins. Wink
nanonymousx

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:24:56 AM

By law, company is USA handling money have to know their customer. This is why it takes time for Coinbase checkimg your identity. Some company outside USA may also take your credit card, will trust them with your card? I don't have experience myself, but cex may be what you looking for.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:40:51 AM

You should try Circle out.  They are very trustworthy and take credit/debit cards.

Half right. They accept credit/debit cards, but are not trustworthy at all, and are known bad actors in the overall cryptocurrency industry/community. Be careful.
I've also heard bad about them. Why I stopped using them. Maybe I should deactivate my acc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: