Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freelance Policy Analyst for Hire  (Read 1320 times)
Mike Moceri (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 06:05:02 PM

Hey all,

Selling my services as a policy analyst. I'm currently a Research Fellow at the Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives in Pennsylvania, and am a law student at Drexel University. I will write articles, do consulting, and give legal commentary. Exclusive syndication rights will cost you extra. I have been published on a variety of sites, including UnCollege.org, StacyLitz.com, the Commonwealth Foundation blog, and the Student Liberty Front blog. I have a B.A. in Philosophy with honors and a background in Austrian economics. I also have formal training in classical literature and rhetoric. I will sell ongoing services to the highest bidder or by one time commission on a first-come, first-served basis.

-Mike Moceri
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wangxinxi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 07:04:41 PM

Hey all,

Selling my services as a policy analyst. I'm currently a Research Fellow at the Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives in Pennsylvania, and am a law student at Drexel University. I will write articles, do consulting, and give legal commentary. Exclusive syndication rights will cost you extra. I have been published on a variety of sites, including UnCollege.org, StacyLitz.com, the Commonwealth Foundation blog, and the Student Liberty Front blog. I have a B.A. in Philosophy with honors and a background in Austrian economics. I also have formal training in classical literature and rhetoric. I will sell ongoing services to the highest bidder or by one time commission on a first-come, first-served basis.

-Mike Moceri

I suggest you to register an account on my website https://workforbitcoin.com. You may get contacted.
Mike Moceri (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2011, 12:18:56 AM

Writing sample here: http://studentlibertyfront.wordpress.com/2011/06/11/a-bitcoin-depression/ for anyone who's interested!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: