Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:06:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: transactions are not going or very slow  (Read 2336 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:54:34 PM

I am blaming the system, a system which can be changed.
A system which was specifically designed to be incorruptible and resistant to change. Nice perspective there.

I have the fee set to 0.009BTC/kB in Electrum. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's a good amount.
I've just confirmed that something is not right there. I've sent mine today with: 0.000893 BTC/kB and it confirmed within the first block. I'm requesting a TX ID for the last time (else this is false).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:56:06 PM

Come July, when Blockstream/Core doesn't provide their half of the HK roundtable bargain... let's hope miners will take the initiative to plan a fork to greater capacity and leave you lot to tinker and central plan on your 1MB4EVA keccak altcoin.

Lol, the miners are not as stupid as you seem to think. The only holdout represents the 5% of the hashrate that isn't needed for the SegWit fork.

And "Come July"? Roll Eyes I seem to remember several other Doomsday deadlines have passed without the slightest possibility of success. You braying jackals have lost this battle multiple times already with your hilarious scare tactics, but you just don't want to stay on the ground, huh? SegWit left hook, incoming

Vires in numeris
UngratefulTony

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:59:44 PM

Come July, when Blockstream/Core doesn't provide their half of the HK roundtable bargain... let's hope miners will take the initiative to plan a fork to greater capacity and leave you lot to tinker and central plan on your 1MB4EVA keccak altcoin.

Lol, the miners are not as stupid as you seem to think. The only holdout represents the 5% of the hashrate that isn't needed for the SegWit fork.

And "Come July"? Roll Eyes I seem to remember several other Doomsday deadlines have passed without the slightest possibility of success. You braying jackals have lost this battle multiple times already with your hilarious scare tactics, but you just don't want to stay on the ground, huh? SegWit left hook, incoming

So you're uninformed as well as deluded.  Undecided

Since when was Antpool 5%?

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:05:22 PM

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 90 satoshis/byte.
For the median transaction size of 333 bytes, this results in a fee of 29,970 satoshis (0.19$).
https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

And rising by the hour.
Just as Carlton wants it.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:10:28 PM

Just as Carlton wants it.

Nope, I couldn't affect the market rate for a Bitcoin transaction no matter how hard I tried. The price is set by the collective will of the market, not me. Remember, that concept "market", that you claim to support with your continuing attempts to spoil for a development team coup?

Vires in numeris
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:17:05 PM

I never have problem with sending bitcoin, they always delivery in 10-20 minutes
try to send with higher fee not with standard fee, the chance to more accepted is higher too
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:18:11 PM

I never have problem with sending bitcoin, they always delivery in 10-20 minutes
try to send with higher fee not with standard fee, the chance to more accepted is higher too

Except that the network conditions are highly degraded since 2 days ago (see charts in my link below)
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:31:50 PM

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 90 satoshis/byte.

You should only pay the premium fee if you need your transaction confirmed as soon as possible. If you dont hurry, you can use lower fee.

The days when any transaction is included regardless of fees is over, so choosing the right fees based how quickly you need your transaction to be confirmed is necessary skill if you want to have good experience with sending Bitcoin.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:46:12 PM

necessary skill

I wouldn't say things like that to these people, their entitlement to not thinking or learning knows no bounds.

Vires in numeris
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:05:06 PM

just started yesterday, several times to send the bitcoins to other addresses are not seem to be working well. used android bitcoin wallet and also greenaddress to send several times. most of them are not working or few of them happened very slow (had to wait overnight). Anyone else experiencing??
the only thing that i knew is, higher the transaction fees you provide the faster the confirmation you get
for your information the miner would prioritize the transaction with higher fee/kb first in order to maximize the use of their block space. I have no doubt if the transaction is longer, it must be the fee, make sure to set up your transaction fee's is same or higher than recommended
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 10:43:00 AM

Another manipulation attempt. The upload rate yesterday was higher then the average for my node as well. The backlog has cleared now and all 'reasonable' transactions should confirm very quickly:

I was told Bitcoin was going to die? Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:52:06 AM

I was told Bitcoin was going to die? Roll Eyes

It's died so many dozens of times now, clearly immortal lol. It's funny how the bankster trolls equate "raging success" with "dead"

Vires in numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: