Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any tried xbtce.com for trading  (Read 1426 times)
~Bitcoin~ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

I have deposited some funds with perfectmoney to buy few bitcoins but withdraw to bitcoin, withdraw to perfect money both not working and not deducting my balance and no withdraw also. however i am getting confirmation email and also after confirming it only say transaction verified successfully without any action.

Aren't they from btc-e.com ? I trusted them thinking they are from btc-e.com  Roll Eyes

mamali1387

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:16:09 PM

At last can you withdraw your money?
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:33:42 PM

I have deposited some funds with perfectmoney to buy few bitcoins but withdraw to bitcoin, withdraw to perfect money both not working and not deducting my balance and no withdraw also. however i am getting confirmation email and also after confirming it only say transaction verified successfully without any action.

Aren't they from btc-e.com ? I trusted them thinking they are from btc-e.com  Roll Eyes

I am not sure, but it looks like they are not affiliated. What made you think they are the same company? btc-e is already a trading platform why would they make another trading platform with an ugly interface? Looking and comparing both sites, they are not the same company. I guess, I hope not, you might have been scammed. Maybe open a scam accusation here. Maybe someone could help you out.
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:19:05 PM

They seem to share the orderbook with btc-e, and a 'partner' status according to official twitter acc. However, most deposits/withdrawal are set to manual approval - hence the delays. Plus they restrict the order size to 'lots'.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:59:38 AM

They seem to share the orderbook with btc-e, and a 'partner' status according to official twitter acc. However, most deposits/withdrawal are set to manual approval - hence the delays. Plus they restrict the order size to 'lots'.
This is correct. I have also seen btc-e publish some news about their new partner site.(Back in June 2016)

https://btc-e.com/news/229

I'm still not entirely certain about said partnership, despite the 'official" news, so I suggest directly asking their support about it if you're so concerned.
I am not sure, but it looks like they are not affiliated. What made you think they are the same company? btc-e is already a trading platform why would they make another trading platform with an ugly interface? Looking and comparing both sites, they are not the same company. I guess, I hope not, you might have been scammed. Maybe open a scam accusation here. Maybe someone could help you out.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████