Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living from cyptocurrency options trading  (Read 3681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:29:08 PM

Well one thing its true you must keep with your job, because today we are with an extra source of income, and tomorrow might be a dark day for crypto world, anyway there is a small number of people able to make a living and proof from the trading, that looks easy but has a lot risks around it.

All it does it is likely to happen, but it was all caused by the users of the bitcoin or crypto was tired and do not want to use the crypto. Something that exists in digital mostly destroyed or lost because its users already do not want to use it again and move on to something better and more special. And all you say is true, but if they've been able to find an income guarantee life in the digital world so it is better to focus on the digital world and seek money as much as possible after that investment
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:12:05 PM

Well one thing its true you must keep with your job, because today we are with an extra source of income, and tomorrow might be a dark day for crypto world, anyway there is a small number of people able to make a living and proof from the trading, that looks easy but has a lot risks around it.

Agree that this opportunity in Cryptocurrency like signature campaign is an extra source of income to earn in bitcoin also with cryptocurrency trading or other online activities which involved bitcoin.A job is a main source of earning that should not be stop unless you have a  other stable income than can give you more than your salary.

Open for Campaigns
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:36:49 PM

I thought to live in the world, you must have a job that gives you a fixed income, to pay for daily necessities, while trade does not give a fixed income?

Casmalum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

I thought to live in the world, you must have a job that gives you a fixed income, to pay for daily necessities, while trade does not give a fixed income?

Unless you are a professional trader. Otherwise, it is better not to trade to make a living. It is not reliable.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:59:11 AM

I do agree, trading is so unpredictable and you can lost a huge amount of money in a short time, and even a professional traders dont't earned profit everyday, i think it will possible to earn a living using trading but the risk is a bit too high, i think a usual stable job is better than rely on trading
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:07:36 AM

I do agree, trading is so unpredictable and you can lost a huge amount of money in a short time, and even a professional traders dont't earned profit everyday, i think it will possible to earn a living using trading but the risk is a bit too high, i think a usual stable job is better than rely on trading
I think the trading strategy and techniques you can learn that, trading unlike on a gamble, you can live with trading, because a friend of mine to do that, he has the skills and he can benefit easily
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:14:04 PM

In this thread, I'll explain BTC and ETH options trading for a living. Sometimes I'll post my realtime trades in order to give readers a better understanding of my winning strategy.

I'm using BTC-e for my all BTC and ETH trades and I'm using Etheropt for my all options trades.

Ok, lets start with some basics:

Traders/investors often use option contracts to decrease the risk associated with BTC or ETH. Suppose you own 100 ETH and want to protect yourself against a significant drop in value. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone else contractually promise to buy those cryptocurrencies from you for a guaranteed amount no matter what, even if the price fell to zero? That person will want a reasonable fee for providing that assurance, of course. As with fire or auto insurance, you hope never to file a claim. But if loss did occur because a house collapsed (or cryptocurrency ETH or BTC plummeted), financial disaster can be averted or substantially mitigated, depending on the terms of the policy and extent of the coverage elected. In this situation, an option contract is the exact analog of an insurance policy.

Another reason BTC or ETH traders/investors use options is to control a large amount of ETH or BTC without having to buy or own it. Suppose a trader feels that BTC is about to rise significantly in price. Wouldn't it be nice to pay a current owner of that cryptocurrency a reasonable fee for the right to purchase his or her BTC at a mutually agreed on price within a certain period?

I will post my realtime trades soon.

Who is going to guarantee that those contracts will be completed?

What if both btc and ETH prices colapsed=the hedge is worhtless?

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:23:08 PM

I think the trading strategy and techniques you can learn that, trading unlike on a gamble, you can live with trading, because a friend of mine to do that, he has the skills and he can benefit easily

It is possible, but cryptocurrency trading is more risky i think. It is not regulated,pump and dump are common. Yes, you can earn a living in cryptocurrency trading and its easy for someone if he has a big capital. It is just like a play to them.

Open for Campaigns
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:37:08 PM

We can really live when we have a good salary or income stable either in cryptocurrency there are lot's of option we can choose trading there are lot's alternative coins where we can choose to trade or grow our bitcoin , Also in gambling if we don't feel trading to day or feeling lazy we are going to gambling to earn more extra bitcoin taking risk to make grow our bitcoin.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

options trading is diference margin trading
option trading same this gamble, example site is secondtrade so same very high risk in gamble very dificult can get constant profit
cryptocurency margin trading same trading and equal forex trading , can trading use leverage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: