Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:31:11 PM

The reason i know this correction is irrational (to an extent) and made by weakhands is becouse Stratis is down when it should be up 4 - 10 x.

Not all cryptos should be going down together, there are some whose value has risen organically & some which obviously has been a pump i.e mooncoin.

But Stratis price went up due to the value discovery of this being a platform which is technologically and utility superior to other coins. Stratis is superior to Ethereum.
 Stratis should be placed in the top 5  of all coins.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

There is no reason why this coin should be in the red. This team never stops working and developing new things. People who sell will regret this later I bet that.
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

The reason i know this correction is irrational (to an extent) and made by weakhands is becouse Stratis is down when it should be up 4 - 10 x.

Not all cryptos should be going down together, there are some whose value has risen organically & some which obviously has been a pump i.e mooncoin.

But Stratis price went up due to the value discovery of this being a platform which is technologically and utility superior to other coins. Stratis is superior to Ethereum.

Agree ... Stratis and deCRED are more and more superior in tech to other coins in the top ten Smiley this us a good opportunity to enter in the future Wink
sevenx70

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

The market is just letting out some Steam. It will be back to normal business soon.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

Awesome, Stratis still staying strongly and resisting all this storm successfully. I think current situation will continue little more once the process of correction is done all cryptos will be back on track. Stratis is holding tight its floor so be ready to next take off as soon as things are little more clear. This time Bitcoin is caused of all these uncertainties.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

This is a good time to buy more and more and more Stratis Smiley

Absolutely

Too all those concerned about the correction in the overall crypto market.
I would like assure you that only holders of coins in generic classes like Doge, LTC, ETC, POT etc should be worried.
Stratis on the other hand has new technology which should position it in the top 5 of the crypto space.
So no matter what, this coin is still hugely undervalued & this correction means absolutely nothing for stratis as this is basically one of the best/most innovative coins in the space.
 Grin
Stratis is in steady growth even with the BTC rallying, new technology combined it with an active devs that gives constant update about any development and you got your self an steady profit.

For everything we need patience because stratis platform completely different one where everyone who invested will make profits from this platform because dev are completely developing the things in background.
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:18:10 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 01:37:15 PM by coinflow

Wrong. Mooncoin is one of the few coins that has not been pumped, instead grew even more organically than STRAT. Nothing against STRAT, it is a nice project, but please keep fair. STRAT has risen too much in the last days and it is corrected also, just like Mooncoin. But that is perfectly OK. Afterwards both will go up again. The advantage of Mooncoin - and that is why it seems pumped - is, that it has over 200 bln in circulation. And if it rises only one Satoshi, well - do the math - it climbs up several places on coinmarketcap and draws much attention. 1 sat to 2 sat (doubling the value of your investment already) or even going to three or four, do the math.

coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Wrong. Mooncoin is one of the few coins that has not been pumped, instead grew even more organically than STRAT. Nothing against STRAT, it is a nice project, but please keep fair. STRAT has risen too much in the last days and it is corrected also, just like Mooncoin. But that is perfectly OK. Afterwards both will go up again. The advantage of Mooncoin - and that is why it seems pumped - is, that it has over 200 bln in circulation. And if it rises only one Satoshi, well - do the math - it climbs up several places on coinmarketcap and draws much attention. 1 sat to 2 sat (doubling the value of your investment already) or even going to three or four, do the math.
WHAT???
What the hell is mooncoin?
Dont come to other coins' thread hyping the coin you want to get other people to pump for you.

You are probably not long enough in the cryptoworld to know Mooncoin. All crypto-veterans know MOON.
As a long time reader of this thread, I just tried to correct what a previous poster said about Mooncoin. Nothing more. I think there's nothing wrong with that, right?

For all others here who don't know Mooncoin either: it is one of the first altcoins, was only little later established than Dogecoin (and a direct rival in terms of marketcap in the good old days; just check the charts on coinmarketcap). It kind of made fun of everyone in the cryptoworld shouting hysterically "To the Moon!", when their coin was going up ...  Cheesy

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

WHAT???
Dont come to other coins' thread hyping the coin you want to get other people to pump for you.

You are probably not long enough in the cryptoworld to know Mooncoin. All crypto-veterans know MOON.
As a long time reader of this thread, I just tried to correct what a previous poster said about Mooncoin. Nothing more. I think there's nothing wrong with that, right?

For all others here who don't know Mooncoin either: it is one of the first altcoins, was only little later established than Dogecoin (and a direct rival in terms of marketcap in the good old days; just check the charts on coinmarketcap). It kind of made fun of everyone in the cryptoworld shouting hysterically "To the Moon!", when their coin was going up ...  Cheesy

Cool story Bro,
Lets get back back to talking about SERIOUS coins like Stratis
Mooncoin is in the same league at potcoin, trumpcoin, feathercoin. ---- Its basically a junk coin.

Stratis on the other hand is one of the best coins in town. It brings actual innovation to the table and could be worth billions.

coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:51:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:33:31 PM by mprep

Stratis should be placed in the top 5  of all coins.

WHAT???

Cool story Bro,
Lets get back back to talking about SERIOUS coins like Stratis
Mooncoin is in the same league at potcoin, trumpcoin, feathercoin. ---- Its basically a junk coin.

Stratis on the other hand is one of the best coins in town. It brings actual innovation to the table and could be worth billions.

Anyone may have its own opinion. But as I said earlier: please keep being fair. No need to call other coins junk coins or the like, as they may have their right of existence, too.

But you're right, back to STRAT, as this is the Stratis-thread. I haven't mentioned Mooncoin here first.

WHAT???

2 bad jokes in the same day?
You are rocking man. Can you promote to us a decent coin next time?
But please do it in some other thread. Thanks

No promotion, only correction.
Now, back to topic.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

WHAT???

Stratis is First Class and this guy keeps talking about his economy class coin.   No one here cares about your "To the Moon" coin which by the way is very far from going to the moon.  
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:32:00 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:33:48 PM by mprep

WHAT???

Stratis is First Class and this guy keeps talking about his economy class coin.   No one here cares about your "To the Moon" coin which by the way is very far from going to the moon. 

If no one cared about it, then why was it mentioned in the first place?

Back to topic? Have you realized this is Stratis thread? Not shitcoin thread.

Ask this the first poster about Mooncoin.

Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

And now this entire page is dedicated to Mooncoin thanks to Coinflow, ON THE STRATIS THREAD. You sir, you should be a psychologist.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:48:45 PM

And now this entire page is dedicated to Mooncoin thanks to Coinflow, ON THE STRATIS THREAD. You sir, you should be a psychologist.

Sorry, was not intended; but it wasn't bad for Stratis either, look at the price. Went straight up again.

cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:49:06 PM

Can anyone remove those nonse offtopic posts from coinflow? already deleted my posts to avoid spam

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

Can anyone remove those nonse offtopic posts from coinflow? already deleted my posts to avoid spam

Only moderators or coinflow can delete them.  

Sorry, was not intended; but it wasn't bad for Stratis either, look at the price. Went straight up again.

Your posts has nothing to do with the increase in price of Stratis.  Don't get it twisted.  
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

Back to topic? Have you realized this is Stratis thread? Not shitcoin thread.

Ask this the first poster about Mooncoin.
Welcome to my ignore list. Go and talk about that coin somewhere else please!

Can the moderator please remove coinflow's posts? We need to keep this thread for Stratis
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

A mongoloid dares to compare his shitcoin to a world-class altcoin programmed by a world-class developers. Whoooo please!
pankaj180

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

Hello guys...Hope u all doing great...few months back i bought around 9000 STRATIS coins and  sold them at 40 percent profit.But now i realized that Startis is more than any other coin.Now i am again thinking to put 2 or may be 3 bitcoins in it .Do you think  Stratis is good as long term investment?.Right now the price is running between 2 to 3 dollars .So what price  potential we can predict if Startis  reach in top 5 coins ?? Smiley Smiley
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:23:53 AM

Hello guys...Hope u all doing great...few months back i bought around 9000 STRATIS coins and  sold them at 40 percent profit.But now i realized that Startis is more than any other coin.Now i am again thinking to put 2 or may be 3 bitcoins in it .Do you think  Stratis is good as long term investment?.Right now the price is running between 2 to 3 dollars .So what price  potential we can predict if Startis  reach in top 5 coins ?? Smiley Smiley

Give me 1btc and i will tell you the answer. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: