Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890814 times)
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

I am waiting for next bull market and hype, like Stratis smart contract, and side chain. We may have 3 billion market cap in 2018.   Cool
about smart contract. I remember dev have a twitter say about this long time ago and still not complete this?

They need to develop Tumblebit first, and smart contract is not in initial plan, it is a new project which is beneficial stratis

How this coin was supposed to be superior ETH alternative without having "smart contracts" functionality?! As I can recall now, in March everyone was screaming that Stratis is a new ETH.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

No FUD plz, Stratis is the special one, which can bring 1600x max profit in 9 months, so keep buying.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

This is definitely a patience is a virtue coin, in fact the entire market requires patience.  Some of the problem with the price of Stratis is that it surged maybe too fast back in May/June.  Stratis is good tech and I choose to hodl and not cry later.

I love Bitcoin
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

No FUD plz, Stratis is the special one, which can bring 1600x max profit in 9 months, so keep buying.
This coin is already pump a lot Roll Eyes
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

You're an idiot. Lots of coins have pumped up by thousands of percent since their ICO. Stratis isn't a special snowflake. The only thing that makes it special is how sketchy the comms and how slow it's progress is.
oowycro

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

Bitcoiner if you hate strat so much then why are you still here? Just go away instead of stinking up the thread.
The only reason you would have to stay here is if you still have strat coins, otherwise you're just spreading fud from your own delusions. So which one is it?
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

So when are the whale(s) gonna pump this shitcoin again lol, cause obviously they left this arena long time ago... I'd say after price hit 424k (10$)

Why haven't they come back? That's all we're waiting for anyway, isn't that what happens in crypto. whales just pump, what's tech have anything to do with price? it's unrelated, there's no physical connection to the bots or hands that execute those trades. it's all just mental manipulation to get ppl to buy or sell cause they believe or don't believe something is worth X amount of BTC/$.  Just tired of seeing ppl fooling each other here... Stratis is 4$ approximately right now....and it's still just a forked shitcoin of blackcoin being traded right now on Trex. wtf are ppl trying to convince each other of ? Delusional ....   

Look at byteball that has stronger more reliable tech than ETH, and it used to be 900$+ why the fuck is that under 300$? and nothing is wrong with the operation of that coin, in fact it' keeps getting more tech improvements and even some restaurant in italy is accepting if for payment. yet the market dropped its value for what?   Crypto is the most illogical bunch of idiots trading I ever seen lol.  Thank god I learned when to exit in time haha from these coins. but i'm sure when the millionaire whales come back and feel like pumping the market again for no more reason but to create more bag holders and profit for themselves, i'll sure be ready to ride them waves again Cheesy.

Conclusion... there's simply no rhyme or reason, as everyday there's random 10-30% price movements. like FUN coin wtf is that 20+%, nobody even knows why...accept the hands and anybody associated with them that pumped those prices. but to sit here saying...price will go 1600x...or whatever...is like telling kids santa exists lol, we dont' know what's gonna be tomorrow...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
cryptoMILLIONs

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

HI GUYS

Stratis is still my biggest position as this coin is gold dust. You can listen to all the fudders but this coin is gold dust. What i have noticed is that my ranking on the top 100 of STRAT seems to increase weekly which means that the early investors are selling off. This is good as eventually these weak hands will be gone and the market will go on bull mode.

Stratis reminds me of Ethereum even with this price action. I think there is 100x in Stratis. easy.

ALot of the fudders here secretly investors trying to get cheaper strats. What other business would they have?

By January STrat will be worth 30$ if they complete the road map.

bitcoiner909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

So when are the whale(s) gonna pump this shitcoin again lol, cause obviously they left this arena long time ago... I'd say after price hit 424k (10$)

Why haven't they come back? That's all we're waiting for anyway, isn't that what happens in crypto. whales just pump, what's tech have anything to do with price? it's unrelated, there's no physical connection to the bots or hands that execute those trades. it's all just mental manipulation to get ppl to buy or sell cause they believe or don't believe something is worth X amount of BTC/$.  Just tired of seeing ppl fooling each other here... Stratis is 4$ approximately right now....and it's still just a forked shitcoin of blackcoin being traded right now on Trex. wtf are ppl trying to convince each other of ? Delusional ....   

Look at byteball that has stronger more reliable tech than ETH, and it used to be 900$+ why the fuck is that under 300$? and nothing is wrong with the operation of that coin, in fact it' keeps getting more tech improvements and even some restaurant in italy is accepting if for payment. yet the market dropped its value for what?   Crypto is the most illogical bunch of idiots trading I ever seen lol.  Thank god I learned when to exit in time haha from these coins. but i'm sure when the millionaire whales come back and feel like pumping the market again for no more reason but to create more bag holders and profit for themselves, i'll sure be ready to ride them waves again Cheesy.

Conclusion... there's simply no rhyme or reason, as everyday there's random 10-30% price movements. like FUN coin wtf is that 20+%, nobody even knows why...accept the hands and anybody associated with them that pumped those prices. but to sit here saying...price will go 1600x...or whatever...is like telling kids santa exists lol, we dont' know what's gonna be tomorrow...

Glad to see there are people with triple digit IQ's on this thread. Was getting worried for a bit there  Grin
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

HI GUYS

Stratis is still my biggest position as this coin is gold dust. You can listen to all the fudders but this coin is gold dust. What i have noticed is that my ranking on the top 100 of STRAT seems to increase weekly which means that the early investors are selling off. This is good as eventually these weak hands will be gone and the market will go on bull mode.

Stratis reminds me of Ethereum even with this price action. I think there is 100x in Stratis. easy.

ALot of the fudders here secretly investors trying to get cheaper strats. What other business would they have?

By January STrat will be worth 30$ if they complete the road map.

As per my previous post, when Trex and other exchanges that are operating the current c++ (blackcoin fork) are switched over to a fully production working version of the C# StratisBitcoinFullNode, THEN I can see this value significantly increasing, until then guys like you talking about 30$.... just blowing smoke bro, unless you are the whale that's gonna pump stratis to 30$ in january IF the tech is completed and in beta phase. then just stfu cause you have no idea what the price will be. another reality, is that as a community it can't even collectively raise the price that so many here claim it's worth XX amount more than it is ... why ? because... you guys bought more than you can afford and left nothing so you can buy more to incite a pump, now its just bag holders and the like waiting for some rich guy to come in and save their asses lol . for example i could pump the price slightly right now and half you mofos would nearly jump out of your seats like you just hit a jackpot. but no i'll just wait lol    and fyi, there was a 8 btc sell wall today... from my personal experience everytime i seen such a wall on coins...price has fallen.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
circa1O

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

I put all my money but now it's 50% down Sad

Will go up again ?

just hold it bro...u will loss ur 50% if u only jump out of the train just stay on the game u will see the ur gain will be double...cheers Grin
grach_a

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:59:46 PM

Will go up again ?

just hold it bro...u will loss ur 50% if u only jump out of the train just stay on the game u will see the ur gain will be double...cheers Grin

coin goes to the bottom. all unhappy in their slack channel are removed. roadmap has failed in the market
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

Will go up again ?

coin goes to the bottom. all unhappy in their slack channel are removed. roadmap has failed in the market

I can understand that a lot of them are being removed from their channel.
And there are several reasons for that as well, and I think you can figure that out by yourself.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
denixspe

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

Thats correct for ALL the coins.And whats with santa,poor guy😝
grach_a

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

Will go up again ?

And there are several reasons for that as well, and I think you can figure that out by yourself.

People are removed from the slack channel for questions: why drown? when will be adequate news about the breeze? Where is the promised moon? Why good news stimulate the fall of the coins? New investors don't trust the coin. Where actual working products???
Anony121

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:24:54 PM

Will go up again ?

People are removed from the slack channel for questions: why drown? when will be adequate news about the breeze? Where is the promised moon? Why good news stimulate the fall of the coins? New investors don't trust the coin. Where actual working products???

Lmao, maybe because of the people which are whining all the time? The only thing I've been noticing over the last couple of days, actually weeks, is that people are crying over and over again. Maybe you shouldn't have invested in it at all. Investing in something is not for everyone. And it seems like a lot of people here are exactly the opposite of being relevant.
And do you want to know what I think is the funniest thing of all? That some of you actually write entire paragraphs. Jesus fucking christ, grow the fuck up and do people a favor and go away. No one here is waiting for a bunch of morons which keep coming back bullshitting around and letting people know how miserable their life is.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
grach_a

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

Will go up again ?

Lmao, maybe because of the people which are whining all the time? The only thing I've been noticing over the last couple of days, actually weeks, is that people are crying over and over again. Maybe you shouldn't have invested in it at all. Investing in something is not for everyone. And it seems like a lot of people here are exactly the opposite of being relevant.
And do you want to know what I think is the funniest thing of all? That some of you actually write entire paragraphs. Jesus fucking christ, grow the fuck up and do people a favor and go away. No one here is waiting for a bunch of morons which keep coming back bullshitting around and letting people know how miserable their life is.

you idiot?, or are you a developer?
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

Soon stratis will be back 10$!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Anony121

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:48:42 PM

Will go up again ?

you idiot?, or are you a developer?

Are you a moron?

Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

....best time to buy!!!! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: