Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890781 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:08:30 AM

Stratis dump? No guys, you will definitely regret when the price is 0.01 btc in 3 months, mark my words.

What's happening in 3 months?
well better to give some information but for me the strong foundation and continues development will make this coin to rise up to this level as
we knew that stratis really a good system inside crypto industry just keep staking while waiting for the price to begin rising up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atdhe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:57:43 AM

yes i agree with you on that partnership details is zero and
stratis coin team is not communicating with stratis community right now i think the is busy in future developments
now the price is 15% down today on polo and 7% down overall seems like bag holders on polo can't hold this coin
but i think more news will comes up soon by stratis team and then the price will rise again
Yes we only have daily posts here, on slack and twitter and weekly updates on the blog. If only they would update us...  Roll Eyes

Get real. You do not post here everyday and your slack channel is full of prepubescent losers that want to talk about video game high scores. No true investor would go to slack. ..and thanks for the same bs tweets.
Hey Chris, are you a leader ? Then step it up and lead instead of sending out the hobit.
This.
I got constantly being harassed at Slack, no questions allowed. People just selling motorbikes hoping for lambos. Circlejerking how great community it is.

I was complaining when MNs were not done in Q2 - not because there were not, but because they were promised. Nopara73 said it upfront that it is unrealistic goal. Yes it was unrealistic goal and everyone should see it and nobody should have promised that.
creapYY

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

stratis coin team is not communicating with stratis community right now i think the is busy in future developments
now the price is 15% down today on polo and 7% down overall seems like bag holders on polo can't hold this coin
but i think more news will comes up soon by stratis team and then the price will rise again
Yes we only have daily posts here, on slack and twitter and weekly updates on the blog. If only they would update us...  Roll Eyes

Get real. You do not post here everyday and your slack channel is full of prepubescent losers that want to talk about video game high scores. No true investor would go to slack. ..and thanks for the same bs tweets.
Hey Chris, are you a leader ? Then step it up and lead instead of sending out the hobit.
This.
I got constantly being harassed at Slack, no questions allowed. People just selling motorbikes hoping for lambos. Circlejerking how great community it is.

I was complaining when MNs were not done in Q2 - not because there were not, but because they were promised. Nopara73 said it upfront that it is unrealistic goal. Yes it was unrealistic goal and everyone should see it and nobody should have promised that.

No clue what you are talking about, everybody is free to share questions in there. Clearly some FUD trolls here trying to create some chaos.
If people have any doubts after reading posts like this, come and join the slack to find out Smiley

https://stratis-invite.herokuapp.com/
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:00:56 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 01:04:34 PM by callback

Yes we only have daily posts here, on slack and twitter and weekly updates on the blog. If only they would update us...  Roll Eyes

This.

Just like that. When people dared to ask whether they would deliver Breeze, Masternodes and Tumblebit in time, by the end of Q2, the cheer leaders where out in droves.
Until like 3 days before the end of the quarter, when it turned out they had nothing, not even a working alpha version.
Then a delay of 2-3 weeks was traded, and it still sounded like it would be the whole thing, until it turned out it was only a very basic testnet alpha and just the wallet, no Tumblebit, no Masternodes.
And there still isn't anything like a beta six weeks later.
Stop taking the piss.

When they started, Masternodes and anon was a big thing, which it isn't anymore. It may even become a felony to use stuff like that, under rising regulation. Vendors could be obliged to provide backdoors for law enforcement. This might not fit in with the delusional points of view of most of your team members and cheer leaders, but its the truth, and you better face it, since you were starting as a strictly commercial project. Bad decisions, kind of a failure, but Chris probably has no choice without losing his main poster boys.

In the meantime, scaling, contracts and side chains would be the burner, but hardly any news about that comes out.
You still try to push the fish story with the same bullshit tweets, but nobody seems to be interested.
And your academy. Academy for what? You ain't got nothing so far, but a QT wallet.

And then Microsoft. You were halfway pushing the narrative that MS could pick Stratis as their blockchain solution, with the C# conference and the proximity to MS MVPs, which in the meantime do not want to be brought into connection with your project anymore, as it seems.
They picked a far better way, sticking to their own architecture, enabling privacy on a completely new level. What Microsoft does is exactly what enterprise customers want. Keeping their shit on their own trusted infrastructure, not out in the great wide open, employing blockchains where it makes sense, with full control over encrypted data.

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

Yes we only have daily posts here, on slack and twitter and weekly updates on the blog. If only they would update us...  Roll Eyes

This.

Just like that. When people dared to ask whether they would deliver Breeze, Masternodes and Tumblebit in time, by the end of Q2, the cheer leaders where out in droves.
Until like 3 days before the end of the quarter, when it turned out they had nothing, not even a working alpha version.
Then a delay of 2-3 weeks was traded, and it still sounded like it would be the whole thing, until it turned out it was only a very basic testnet alpha and just the wallet, no Tumblebit, no Masternodes.
Stop taking the piss.

When they started, Masternodes and anon was a big thing, which it isn't anymore. It may even become a felony to use stuff like that, under rising regulation. Vendors could be obliged to provide backdoors for law enforcement. This might not fit in with the delusional points of view of most of your team members and cheer leaders, but its the truth, and you better face it, since you were starting as a strictly commercial project. Bad decisions, kind of a failure, but Chris probably has no choice without losing his main poster boys.

In the meantime, scaling, contracts and side chains would be the burner, but hardly any news about that comes out.
You still try to push the fish story with the same bullshit tweets, but nobody seems to be interested.
And your academy. Academy for what? You ain't got nothing so far, but a QT wallet.

And then Microsoft. You were halfway pushing the narrative that MS could pick Stratis as their blockchain solution, with the C# conference and the proximity to MS MVPs, which in the meantime do not want to be brought into connection with your project anymore, as it seems.
They picked a far better way, sticking to their own architecture, enabling privacy on a completely new level. What Microsoft does is exactly what enterprise customers want. Keeping their shit on their own trusted infrastructure, not out in the great wide open, employing blockchains where it makes sense, with full control over encrypted data.

Wow this is a mouthful. So bitter it seems . How much stratis did you lose? You tend to waste your time on this . As we all know stratis is still on development far more complete . Price reflects that so chill . Better have a vacation cause there are still in progress . Come back December.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/898541840697348097

Khilone7

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/898541578217816064

Khilone7

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/898540950418534400

callback

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

This.

Stop taking the piss.

Wow this is a mouthful. So bitter it seems . How much stratis did you lose? You tend to waste your time on this . As we all know stratis is still on development far more complete . Price reflects that so chill . Better have a vacation cause there are still in progress . Come back December.

Not bitter, just realistic. I already made a little fortune off of Stratis, but I'll be happy to sell most of my holdings into the next pump with the release of Breeze. I don't think its going to go much further than that.
iktisatci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

Stratis dump? No guys, you will definitely regret when the price is 0.01 btc in 3 months, mark my words.

i agree with you.  0.01 BTC maybe but 0.008-0.009 possible.

in cryptography we trust
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

This.

Stop taking the piss.

Not bitter, just realistic. I already made a little fortune off of Stratis, but I'll be happy to sell most of my holdings into the next pump with the release of Breeze. I don't think its going to go much further than that.

Ok so sell all of them if Breeze do initiate pumps. Just bear in mind realistically if you ever made a not so good approach on Stratis after selling, you really have no confidence on it from the very start.
Brighty

Activity: 73

Long term hodler

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

People who invest now in stratis will be happy in 2 to 4 years. Stratis is a company that wants to STAY, not making fast profits and leave the crypto world. You invest in a business in a real company. I trust in them, there is no product out yet and they are behind there roadmap maby. But when you want to deliver a good product, you have to be sure it's working right.

Signs of growing:
-They didnt had a office, now they have.
-There team is only growing and growing, more workers on the project and more projectleaders, still till this day they are trying to grow there team.
-The biggest mistake men make is comparing this company with another one like ethereum, i want to remind you guys that stratis is a young company, they are just 1 years old.

Buying now at $6,- should give u some nice profits after 2 years, i really believe that. They have the potential to get big as ethereum.

Greetz,

Brighty
callback

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

This.

Stop taking the piss.

Ok so sell all of them if Breeze do initiate pumps. Just bear in mind realistically if you ever made a not so good approach on Stratis after selling, you really have no confidence on it from the very start.

Wrong, I was very confident from the start. But the environment has changed fast and Stratis doesn't fit as well as it seemed at first.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Stop taking the piss.

I was initially skeptical of Stratis (and received plenty of "FUD" and "troll" comments at the time), but eventually bought some - and have made some profit from it rising.

However, I have sold and I'm reluctant to get back in for the reasons you state, and more.

I was once a member of the slack - and many people would state things like "Everything has been delivered on time so far" etc., and I didn't understand it. This was well before the Breeze alpha, by the way. There was nothing delivered, as far as I could tell.

When progress was being made, I messaged a team member, basically apologising for thinking it was a "scam" etc. - said I was a fool to have not bought sooner (which is still true - I'd have made a lot more money!)

Now... I'm looking back. Stratis has just been a staking QT wallet, for most of this time. Like holding Blackcoin, but without all the hype/marketing. It seems like Chris just jumps on whatever bandwagon is fashionable, and claims Stratis will have that too.

The Breeze wallet is looking good - don't get me wrong. But the only value it gives to Strat is the fact you need Strat for masternodes - a function which seemed to be tagged on during the masternode craze started by PivX. And now Chris is saying there'll be an identity function to rival Civic's... it all seems a bit too bold, but not in a good way.

I get a sense that things are just being made up as they go along, and the value is driven by pure hype and promises.

The fish thing... I'm undecided on. I guess it's a bit 'boring', and certainly doesn't align with the "we have all these great partnerships coming up!" hype. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

One other thing... I honestly don't believe the claim that Ledger added Strat out of the goodness of their hearts (which was claimed at the time). I believe the integration was paid for, and passed off as "we're just so good that Ledger added us for free!" ... in case you're not aware, many wallets can be coded to function with a Ledger Nano S - but you can also pay Ledger to do this for you - and they include a bunch of branded Nanos in the package. This is probably what happened with Stratis, so I'm a bit concerned about the lack of honesty there too.

I understand my perspective is going to be met with disagreement... some reasonable, and some just angry fanboy vitriol. That's fine. I'm not expecting to convince people, or for everyone to agree with me. I'm just sharing my own views.

I think it's amazing that Strat went from like 6 cents, to the price it is now... but I can't shake all of these doubts. I wish the rest of you luck and fortune, though.

(Even as I typed this, Khilone has been flooding the thread with hype posts, to drown out any negative comments  Tongue)
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

Stop taking the piss.

I was initially skeptical of Stratis (and received plenty of "FUD" and "troll" comments at the time), but eventually bought some - and have made some profit from it rising.

However, I have sold and I'm reluctant to get back in for the reasons you state, and more.

I was once a member of the slack - and many people would state things like "Everything has been delivered on time so far" etc., and I didn't understand it. This was well before the Breeze alpha, by the way. There was nothing delivered, as far as I could tell.

When progress was being made, I messaged a team member, basically apologising for thinking it was a "scam" etc. - said I was a fool to have not bought sooner (which is still true - I'd have made a lot more money!)

Now... I'm looking back. Stratis has just been a staking QT wallet, for most of this time. Like holding Blackcoin, but without all the hype/marketing. It seems like Chris just jumps on whatever bandwagon is fashionable, and claims Stratis will have that too.

The Breeze wallet is looking good - don't get me wrong. But the only value it gives to Strat is the fact you need Strat for masternodes - a function which seemed to be tagged on during the masternode craze started by PivX. And now Chris is saying there'll be an identity function to rival Civic's... it all seems a bit too bold, but not in a good way.

I get a sense that things are just being made up as they go along, and the value is driven by pure hype and promises.

The fish thing... I'm undecided on. I guess it's a bit 'boring', and certainly doesn't align with the "we have all these great partnerships coming up!" hype. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

One other thing... I honestly don't believe the claim that Ledger added Strat out of the goodness of their hearts (which was claimed at the time). I believe the integration was paid for, and passed off as "we're just so good that Ledger added us for free!" ... in case you're not aware, many wallets can be coded to function with a Ledger Nano S - but you can also pay Ledger to do this for you - and they include a bunch of branded Nanos in the package. This is probably what happened with Stratis, so I'm a bit concerned about the lack of honesty there too.

I understand my perspective is going to be met with disagreement... some reasonable, and some just angry fanboy vitriol. That's fine. I'm not expecting to convince people, or for everyone to agree with me. I'm just sharing my own views.

I think it's amazing that Strat went from like 6 cents, to the price it is now... but I can't shake all of these doubts. I wish the rest of you luck and fortune, though.

(Even as I typed this, Khilone has been flooding the thread with hype posts, to drown out any negative comments  Tongue)

Preach brothers. When my friend told me that the ICO coins he lost (sending to a START address) had become worth so much, I downloaded the wallet to see what Stratis was about.

It was highly uninspiring to say the least.

I don't see the team being honest or following through much either. Krushang had promised to give me an update on trying to restore those early investors, and never did. Even as I posted daily in here, he never replied.

Finally I went to the Slack and saw nothing but a bunch of petulant individuals congratulating themselves for getting in so early, meanwhile having zero sympathy for someone (and no, it wasn't me, I've never had any STRAT) who lost all their coins due to a typo -- this has happened to multiple people.

They talk about C# like it's the Sword of Excalibur, but I had to explain to some of them that reversing some transactions in a hard fork is a trivial fix and doesn't open any attack vectors.

Anyhow, they say pride cometh before the fall. Good luck to all.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

Does anyone use the Electrum wallet for Stratis? Is it reliable?
iktisatci

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Does anyone use the Electrum wallet for Stratis? Is it reliable?

sure...
https://stratisplatform.com/wallets/ 

in cryptography we trust
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:50:50 PM

This.

Stop taking the piss.

That's really sad to hear... Promises without deliveries shouldn't be tolerated, but in crypto hype is the driving force. It's kinda unprofessional and not trustworthy from the team.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

They don't deliver? You guys are insane, they really deliver.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:47:37 AM

I think for now, Stratis has reached its peak, there is no major news to drive the price up, the price goes up very fast after listing on Poloniex and since the troll has been removed on Poloniex I haven't seen much movement in the price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: