Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

Dont forget you can signup to https://theviralexchange.com and earn Stratis for liking, Following and tweeting. The rate is currently 10 Stratis per action.

There will also be daily actions added.

This is a great promotion tool for the project and combined with TVE's advanced protections this will mean only real users will be claiming their share of the 400,000 reserved for social interactions.

We are already seeing great participation on The Viral Exchange! Login now to earn Stratis by completing social interactions.

The above figure is incorrect, its actually 600,000 Stratis available for Social interactions. We will see how things go today, we may increase the amount per action from 10 Stratis to 20 tomorrow. This number will keep going up, so check back everyday.

This is a great way to earn Stratis, as its only available to real users and its very difficult and time consuming to game The Viral Exchange.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:04:24 PM

Interesting project for sure. Anticipating this!
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

An interesting project. I set an avatar.
this is a good avatar?

Hi chetlanin,

Thank you for joining the signature campaign. The avatar looks great.

Details Below:

Individuals interested in joining the signature campaign have till the 29th June to apply. We have 400k Stratis available.

Sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zZu691GArnPjtBO27RSt1M5Cy-qIY4V8mAAhwhLuDD0/edit

Check your status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo

Campaign bounty details: http://stratisplatform.com/2016/06/14/campaign-and-bounty-details/

Regards

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:21:30 PM

" Why invest?

Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. We will be developing and engineering many platforms and services on the Stratis blockchain that will help to build a healthy eco system around the Stratis Blockchain.
Consequently, adoption of Stratis and its private chains will entail increased demand of the finite supply of StratisCoins. "

Does this work like Ethereum gas? The more and popular the services, the more fuel needed? Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm doing my best to wrap my head arouns the tech as well as understanding the roi.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

enjoy the greek translation guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513224.msg15224316#msg15224316
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:30:33 PM

Krushang,

I sent you two PM

please read

Thanks

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:54:02 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 08:22:53 PM by Krushang

Thank you Killerjoegreece

Krushang,

I sent you two PM

please read

Thanks

I've just replied.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:06:39 PM

@Krushang, Please check the PM.. thanks

Hi usorin,

I've just added you.

Ok... Thank you, probably it'll be ready tomorrow.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

I have responded to all translation enquiries that were received.

Check your status : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10asOFmvJKV_9znuTHFjoa7I1j6NrjgOHpdz1hdgqJTk

you miss my pm dev ?
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:56:32 PM

" Why invest?

Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. We will be developing and engineering many platforms and services on the Stratis blockchain that will help to build a healthy eco system around the Stratis Blockchain.
Consequently, adoption of Stratis and its private chains will entail increased demand of the finite supply of StratisCoins. "

Does this work like Ethereum gas? The more and popular the services, the more fuel needed? Let me apologize ahead of time, I'm doing my best to wrap my head arouns the tech as well as understanding the roi.

Hi TravelsAsia,

Its no problem at all, your probably helping answer other people questions.

That correct, Stratis tokens will power many aspects of the Stratis Platform.

I cannot share to many details regarding the low level architecture at this time, but I can tell you that the standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.

The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.

Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:11:02 PM

Any references for CEO/Founder Chris Trew and other team members?

Hi st4nl3y,

Which type of references?

Regards

Krushang

Maybe his personal social profiles if he has any?

I'd just like to know more about Chris Trew and his past achievements. Thanks
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:20:12 PM

" Why invest?

Hi TravelsAsia,

I cannot share to many details regarding the low level architecture at this time, but I can tell you that the standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.

The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.

Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

I'm following along just fine now, also re-read the white paper.

I noticed you and mxxxxxx were heavily involved, at least posting, with the [Fibre] project, does this project have any crossover?

Reading through the ICO schedule, you mention a Stratis Beta. When is that releases in relation the ICO timing? Is there a cooloff period between the last day of the ICO and the wallet to begin trading? I understand the full node framework is at the end of the year at the earliest.

Once the ICO ends, can you give a little more detail on next steps? Besides viral exchange, do you plan to secure other agreements with Exchanges similar to Lisk?

I'm already prepared to early invest, I'm just now trying to guage the level. I appreciate your responses.
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:03:36 PM

" Why invest?

Hi TravelsAsia,

I'm following along just fine now, also re-read the white paper.

I noticed you and mxxxxxx were heavily involved, at least posting, with the [Fibre] project, does this project have any crossover?

Reading through the ICO schedule, you mention a Stratis Beta. When is that releases in relation the ICO timing? Is there a cooloff period between the last day of the ICO and the wallet to begin trading? I understand the full node framework is at the end of the year at the earliest.

Once the ICO ends, can you give a little more detail on next steps? Besides viral exchange, do you plan to secure other agreements with Exchanges similar to Lisk?

I'm already prepared to early invest, I'm just now trying to guage the level. I appreciate your responses.

Correct, there is no cross over at this time, but that could possibly change in the future. FYI I am no longer involved in the Fibre project and have not been for some time.

The Stratis Beta wallet will be released one week after the ICO ends (With no delays). The full node framework will be available at the end of November.

Yes, we will do our best to ensure that exchanges are available on release. We do not have any control over exchanges, but what we can do is provide everything they need and be available for questions when required.

The Stratis Beta release will allow people to withdraw their tokens from the ICO Platform so they are in control of them, instead of requiring investors to trust a 3rd party with their tokens. It will also allow the trading market to begin.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:51:50 PM

I love C#, and write Blockchain apps in C# is very cool.

Congratulations.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

the greek translation is complete also here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513224.msg15224316#msg15224316
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:57:22 PM

I'm at least 5 btc in, wish you could give day 1 bonuses for the true believers. Smiley  Thank you for answering my questions, looks like you thought through this in detail.
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:15:38 AM

would like to make the spanish translation.  Smiley
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:59:06 AM

Would like to reserve indian (hindi) translation if possible. Thanks

Blockchain technology
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:05:02 AM

so many ico ..but if is good project i am in too

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

so many ico ..but if is good project i am in too

seriously you should go atleast 1 btc in

#C everyone is teaching CS students C#
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: