Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:39:12 AM

Yes someone is dumping a lot down to 1400. Keep em coming!

Interesting to note I was watching and they dumped at Rawx first this time.

I have a feeling someone is manipulating to acquire lower at these prices. Few extra dumps now from scared smaller holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMrM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:55:56 AM

Maybe I haven't got this straight...  This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions... but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development, with a lot more money (hence time) and teams way bigger (in every meaning of the word). So why would you support this project? There's absolutely no reason whatsoever... But, above all, this is a group that, when and if they ever have technology on the blockchain that is of interest to anyone, will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

I'm going to try and dissect what you're saying because there's a-lot of fancy relatable 'keywords' which don't make sense in the context.

1. This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains

This projects "merit" will be providing a BaaS turnkey solution in C# with other potential consumer applications. All that led with a professional, experienced team in the related industry.

2. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions...

Again more keywords which aren't really relatable or specific to this project. It's ironic you mentioned speed as Chris has already outlined one of the use-cases as providing a possible solution to Bitcoin micro-transactions. Technical specifics on the full node framework haven't been released yet.

3. but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network.

Sorry? It's a hybrid PoW/PoS network. What "security of the network" specifics would you like? It's a token representative atm anyway.

4. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

I'm convinced you're talking out your arse now. Yes security in PoS does depend on people staking congrats you've worked it out. There is also PoW as a hashrate which last time I checked wasn't even profitable to mine! Is no-one doing it? Damn I guess I'm on a hard fork then. Yes that's good as a result of all that you've concluded massive vulnerabilities, congrats.

5. There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development

Stratis is the currently the only project developing a full turnkey BaaS solution in C#. That, as I've said, with a team with industry experience. The most similar project is NXT which has a management that doesn't listen to their community (imo) have no ico funding and have a timeline that concludes in over a years time (where Stratis expects to begin consultancy services in December). They also have no focus on fiat integration and the scope for Stratis is much larger. You've also got the relative market cap sizes ($30 mill to $1 mill) and NXT is highly inflated from it's $6 million a while ago (not sure on this going from memory). I'm keeping it brief here because I could write an essay on these comparisons.

6. will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

I don't think you understand providing consultancy services acts as a complimentary feature to the BaaS platform. The whitepaper already discusses many of the various ways Stratis holders will benefit from demand for the 'token'.

7. That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

Speculative it is indeed but as I've explained in many posts how I feel this project it is undervalued significantly. Especially when, as you've said, compare it to other similar projects.

---

I typed this very quickly as it's late here and I cba checking over spelling/grammar. Apologise.

There seems to be some sort of correlation between the dumping and the amount of trolls/fud popping up on here. I can accept criticism but a-lot of this stuff is just ridiculous. Then again the crypto world does have it's fools.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:56:20 AM

Maybe I haven't got this straight...  This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions... but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development, with a lot more money (hence time) and teams way bigger (in every meaning of the word). So why would you support this project? There's absolutely no reason whatsoever... But, above all, this is a group that, when and if they ever have technology on the blockchain that is of interest to anyone, will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, these are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

Maybe you should read the whitepaper so you have a clue.
wjarmb

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:00:05 AM

When can I trade here   Huh Huh Huh   https://www.poloniex.com
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

Looks like another dump incoming. My BTC is READY!

frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:09:17 AM

Looks like another dump incoming. My BTC is READY!

it appears few of the richlist selling portions of their holdings, they're quite large!
Making it a buyers market at the moment however long it lasts, holding off may pay off, perhaps...
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:13:37 AM

Just keep on buying them at a very low price and sell it above ICO the spike is real it could happen any minute.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:28:42 AM

That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

I'm going to try and dissect what you're saying because there's a-lot of fancy relatable 'keywords' which don't make sense in the context.

1. This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains

This projects "merit" will be providing a BaaS turnkey solution in C# with other potential consumer applications. All that led with a professional, experienced team in the related industry.

2. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions...

Again more keywords which aren't really relatable or specific to this project. It's ironic you mentioned speed as Chris has already outlined one of the use-cases as providing a possible solution to Bitcoin micro-transactions. Technical specifics on the full node framework haven't been released yet.

3. but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network.

Sorry? It's a hybrid PoW/PoS network. What "security of the network" specifics would you like? It's a token representative atm anyway.

4. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

I'm convinced you're talking out your arse now. Yes security in PoS does depend on people staking congrats you've worked it out. There is also PoW as a hashrate which last time I checked wasn't even profitable to mine! Is no-one doing it? Damn I guess I'm on a hard fork then. Yes that's good as a result of all that you've concluded massive vulnerabilities, congrats.

5. There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development

Stratis is the currently the only project developing a full turnkey BaaS solution in C#. That, as I've said, with a team with industry experience. The most similar project is NXT which has a management that doesn't listen to their community (imo) have no ico funding and have a timeline that concludes in over a years time (where Stratis expects to begin consultancy services in December). They also have no focus on fiat integration and the scope for Stratis is much larger. You've also got the relative market cap sizes ($30 mill to $1 mill) and NXT is highly inflated from it's $6 million a while ago (not sure on this going from memory). I'm keeping it brief here because I could write an essay on these comparisons.

6. will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

I don't think you understand providing consultancy services acts as a complimentary feature to the BaaS platform. The whitepaper already discusses many of the various ways Stratis holders will benefit from demand for the 'token'.

7. That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

Speculative it is indeed but as I've explained in many posts how I feel this project it is undervalued significantly. Especially when, as you've said, compare it to other similar projects.

---

I typed this very quickly as it's late here and I cba checking over spelling/grammar. Apologise.

There seems to be some sort of correlation between the dumping and the amount of trolls/fud popping up on here. I can accept criticism but a-lot of this stuff is just ridiculous. Then again the crypto world does have it's fools.

Let the trolls and fudders do they work man, who doesn't want Strats at below 1k sats? That's a complete steal, when listed on Polo you could sell it for 3 or 4 times that for sure if that's your intention.

Stratis has a long way to go and it's a risky investment like any other crypto, but it's a very interesting opportunity considering the team and future plans. If everything goes according to plans I don't see why this could not go beyond 10k before the end of the year. It can reach $0.1 and more by next depending on good news, deals and development.
CryptoMrM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:40:28 AM

Let the trolls and fudders do they work man, who doesn't want Strats at below 1k sats? That's a complete steal, when listed on Polo you could sell it for 3 or 4 times that for sure if that's your intention.

Stratis has a long way to go and it's a risky investment like any other crypto, but it's a very interesting opportunity considering the team and future plans. If everything goes according to plans I don't see why this could not go beyond 10k before the end of the year. It can reach $0.1 and more by next depending on good news, deals and development.

That's true and ofc I'd like to see it below ico price at this stage for myself as-well.

I just like to stay truthful and supportive. I think if you're negative to fill your own bags people just become resentful of the project. Better in the long-run.

In general we've had a very decent discussion in here. Hopefully continues that way.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:42:52 AM

That's true and ofc I'd like to see it below ico price at this stage for myself as-well.

I just like to stay truthful and supportive. I think if you're negative to fill your own bags people just become resentful of the project. Better in the long-run.

In general we've had a very decent discussion in here. Hopefully continues that way.
Yeah I believe it can hit at least $0.50-$1 by end of the year.  Smiley

Tanglemymind

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:43:53 AM

What was the ico price
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:49:58 AM

iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:50:11 AM

Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

bitcointank

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:53:42 AM

What was the ico price

1129 sat, actually it is good entry point if you miss the ico.
CryptoMrM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:54:51 AM

Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

Nice to see people realising the potential. I think exposure is also slowly growing as-well.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:56:32 AM

-Snip-

You got served boy.
christjesus911

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:59:28 AM

https://s9.postimg.org/iowp8dj9r/Screen_Shot_2016_08_13_at_05_53_32_1.png

Nice to see people realising the potential. I think exposure is also slowly growing as-well.

yes, waves and lisk have 100M total supply too. And we are much lower and more potential.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:17:25 AM

+1

With a bitcoin dev on board it's the greatest retort ever.

BTW... I think a FUD storm is coming. To shake the top rich list holders from their coins.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

Shit just got real...sad to hear it won't be under the radar anymore.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:33:28 AM

Shit just got real...sad to hear it won't be under the radar anymore.
Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: