Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
pastapaska

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Stratis is going up and seems that it will hit the 5k sat again or even higher, one more update from the dev and will see another increase in price.

With continuous development and constant update price can possibly stretch up to 10k or more.
yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin

Oh, catch another troll, when the price is pumping, there are trolls, otherwise also trolls, but the truth is that you trolls wont get cheap 2k sat any more, ico price is the dream. Bye bye, we gonna rocket now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:11:09 PM

Stratis is going up and seems that it will hit the 5k sat again or even higher, one more update from the dev and will see another increase in price.

With continuous development and constant update price can possibly stretch up to 10k or more.
yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin
just remove buy wall 17 btc and price will drop again till 3500 sat .Pumper is playing with you again to take your btc

No one is pumping and dumping this. Stratis traded above ICO since release. What you saw was normal exposure since during the ICO, Stratis was highly undervalued in raising funds. We had high entry volume and reached 3x+ ICO price, of course people will sell and price retract as volume settles. Volume has slowly and steadily been picking up and price is creeping up. No one is pumping a 4x ICO price right now....what you see is normal market demand. Yea people will begin to sell as they get 200-400% profit, but the gamble is you might not get a chance to buy back lower as this floor is being raised very fast.

leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:13:59 PM

yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin

Oh, catch another troll, when the price is pumping, there are trolls, otherwise also trolls, but the truth is that you trolls wont get cheap 2k sat any more, ico price is the dream. Bye bye, we gonna rocket now.

Another troll, another stratis shill. All in the day and life on the stratis thread. The shilling has been extremely strong this morning with your newbie shill army. The poster above is right this is nothing but a pump and dump and you clowns need to tone it down Cheesy
sweet bird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:22:56 PM

This idea has great intrest .
 Participants are rewarded for every two weeks
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

Just checked price and wow we are really pumping right now.

chetlanin

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

It may soon poloniex?
Pap0u

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:43:20 PM

It may soon poloniex?

I would love for it to get added to Poloniex, that would be an insane increase in volume and price, many people will hate themselves for not buying in now..

iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:45:00 PM

It may soon poloniex?

I would love for it to get added to Poloniex, that would be an insane increase in volume and price, many people will hate themselves for not buying in now..
Yeah I agree. Getting added to Polo would be crazy lol. Hopefully we get listed in the next month or so.  Smiley

wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

it never hit polo boys  Wink
im out now lol wait for the dump then I buy in
ease bot reading lol  Grin
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:57:48 PM

You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.
Yeah I agree. This project is way bigger than bob. We Hodlers will be in huge profits when development really kicks in. Short term price means nothing really.  Smiley

Bitch please. You have no clue. I been in this bitch since June and you think because I go quiet for a while that a project is too big for me or that im all washed up or something.  LOL, get real dude!

New years eve check my twitter and tell me what projects I did that are too big for bob.

Thanks for the good laughs though.

Laterz
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:59:46 PM

That''s some smart trading dude, I may dump a few too after my shower but before I hit the beach today.

I'll think about it while washing my asscrack thinking if I wanna make people cry today or smile.

Hummmmm.. Cry or smile, smile or cry. Which one shall it be today?
 Grin
trilingualme

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:59:58 PM

You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.
Yeah I agree. This project is way bigger than bob. We Hodlers will be in huge profits when development really kicks in. Short term price means nothing really.  Smiley

Bitch please. You have no clue. I been in this bitch since June and you think because I go quiet for a while that a project is too big for me or that im all washed up or something.  LOL, get real dude!

New years eve check my twitter and tell me what projects I did that are too big for bob.

Laterz

Yesm it will be too big for you, small penis bob. Grin  The market cap will be 100k btc and you are small compared to it.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

Laterz

Yesm it will be too big for you, small penis bob. Grin  The market cap will be 100k btc and you are small compared to it.

Most big market caps would;d make any single investor look small.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

Laterz
LOL no offense Bob.  Cheesy

Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:11:33 PM

Howdy everyone! Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and express that I am really excited to be joining Chris and the rest of the Stratis team Smiley

Do you live in London too? Have you had meeting with other team members? Let's fight for the better future! Stratis to da mars!   Grin Grin

I live in the US and have known/worked with Chris for over a year on other projects. I've not had a full team meeting yet, but that should be very soon. In the meantime, I am learning C# to add this language to my repertoire. I have been developing in Node.js, so I have a good grasp of programmatic structure.

Welcome to the team Sigwo.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:55:54 PM

That''s some smart trading dude, I may dump a few too after my shower but before I hit the beach today.

I'll think about it while washing my asscrack thinking if I wanna make people cry today or smile.

Grin

Please make me smile I have buy order waiting.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

Grin

Please make me smile I have buy order waiting.

I'd love you to dump it to 2000sat please. Pick me up for the last train.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Pap0u

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:14:49 PM

Laterz

Put your money where your mouth is big boy. If you are such a gangster and high roller, send me 10 BTC since you got it like that. Show me your a player and can give peanuts to the little boys. Exactly, you can't, because you are a Jew and poser. Enjoy playing with your lunch money.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:17:45 PM

Laterz

Put your money where your mouth is big boy. If you are such a gangster and high roller, send me 10 BTC since you got it like that. Show me your a player and can give peanuts to the little boys. Exactly, you can't, because you are a Jew and poser. Enjoy playing with your lunch money.

The rich did not get rich by giving away their money. 
tigerclub

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

Laterz

Bob just bluffs here, we can ignore this big troll, we need a clean thread for stratis, for ico profits! ya. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: