Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

Can we get back to topic already guys?

Please. Any constructive valid criticism or questions I'm happy to answer. Not interested in bct users that have not done any research on the project.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:12:54 PM

hello . is it good coin ?

No, not for you. You're the worst form of an investor cos you ask for opinions.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 01:04:45 PM

Please. Any constructive valid criticism or questions I'm happy to answer. Not interested in bct users that have not done any research on the project.
Let's get the discussion back on track then. Can you tell us a little more about private blockchain implementation? Firstly, who will validate the transactions on this private blockchain? Are the transactions visible to everyone/whole network? How are the members of the private blockchain identified? Who is able to change/modify who is part of the private blockchain?
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:31:23 PM

Let's get the discussion back on track then. Can you tell us a little more about private blockchain implementation? Firstly, who will validate the transactions on this private blockchain? Are the transactions visible to everyone/whole network? How are the members of the private blockchain identified? Who is able to change/modify who is part of the private blockchain?

Read the White Paper?

Pap0u

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:32:50 PM

No offense and honestly I'm not trying to shill but that article makes me realize we might not see Stratis in the 3k price again. I'm honestly not sure what a good entry will be anymore as it's going to seriously take off.

You are clearly a stratis shill and you're that retarded you never even logged out of your account or changing browsers before posting. Such low class dumb shills. You all deserve to lose your money on this circus created for your dumb asses as if you can't see it lol

Never mind stratis to the mooooooon and get big bob paid off once again  Angry

Lol, you are so funny, why a newbie a sure shill? This coin is 4X of ico, highest 5X, it has so many fans, why you just blame others, btw, you should have stratis so you think stratis to the mooooooon lol, and i don't think retarded bob has stratis, he is a fucking troll.

He is not funny it is very clear that the above account Pap0u is a stratis shill. Look at the post. He forgot to log out of the account before posting to himself. I was thinking about investing here but vinnie is right this is circus and not real deal.

You are dumb. Just because I quoted myself means I am a shill? Yes I could've just edited the post looking back but I just had more to say so quoted my last post. You are seriously paranoid. Let opportunity pass you by, who cares.

ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Read the White Paper?
I did. None of these are adequately answered. Here' the relevant section of the whitepaper from page10:

A secure blockchain network will typically consist of hundreds or even thousands of computers running the same protocol. Consequently, there are significant advantages to employing an established network with proven stability and security, rather than starting from scratch. Although it is possible to develop applications on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, the first and still the best-known and most secure cryptocurrency network, there are good reasons why few businesses would want to so. Bitcoin has comparatively slow 10-minute confirmation times, and periodic attacks on the network means that transactions can be delayed for hours; addressing these effectively requires a controversial hard fork and the pace of development is slow. Businesses have no control over upgrades or other changes to the network such as the capacity of each block and the rate that transactions that may be processed. Thus Bitcoin’s security advantages come at a cost of significant rigidity and unpredictability.

By contrast, Stratis private chains allow developers complete freedom to customise their implementation for their specific needs, whilst the underpinning ‘parent’ blockchain is established enough to give users a high degree of confidence in its security. For example, if a business requires large block sizes to accommodate a high volume of transactions; rapid block times to enable low-latency trading; controlled transactions so that only approved users can submit a request to the network; a given rate of inflation; or additional space for metadata in each block, any or all of these can be specified at launch. The private chain can be accessed by straightforward APIs, meaning that stand-alone applications can rapidly be developed.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Read the White Paper?
I did. None of these are adequately answered. Here' the relevant section of the whitepaper from page10:

A secure blockchain network will typically consist of hundreds or even thousands of computers running the same protocol. Consequently, there are significant advantages to employing an established network with proven stability and security, rather than starting from scratch. Although it is possible to develop applications on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, the first and still the best-known and most secure cryptocurrency network, there are good reasons why few businesses would want to so. Bitcoin has comparatively slow 10-minute confirmation times, and periodic attacks on the network means that transactions can be delayed for hours; addressing these effectively requires a controversial hard fork and the pace of development is slow. Businesses have no control over upgrades or other changes to the network such as the capacity of each block and the rate that transactions that may be processed. Thus Bitcoin’s security advantages come at a cost of significant rigidity and unpredictability.

By contrast, Stratis private chains allow developers complete freedom to customise their implementation for their specific needs, whilst the underpinning ‘parent’ blockchain is established enough to give users a high degree of confidence in its security. For example, if a business requires large block sizes to accommodate a high volume of transactions; rapid block times to enable low-latency trading; controlled transactions so that only approved users can submit a request to the network; a given rate of inflation; or additional space for metadata in each block, any or all of these can be specified at launch. The private chain can be accessed by straightforward APIs, meaning that stand-alone applications can rapidly be developed.

Basically technical aspects of Stratis were all introduced in the whitepaper. Dude what you are asking are beyond the dev's plan. So advance that I cannot comprehend what answers do you want from the dev. Sure there are several blockchain platform projects that are emerging now with the features that are not as of now been incorporate with stratis. Eventually I may say , dev will soon adjust as development goes by.
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 04:13:34 PM

Read the White Paper?

Basically technical aspects of Stratis were all introduced in the whitepaper. Dude what you are asking are beyond the dev's plan. So advance that I cannot comprehend what answers do you want from the dev. Sure there are several blockchain platform projects that are emerging now with the features that are not as of now been incorporate with stratis. Eventually I may say , dev will soon adjust as development goes by.

Wait a second ... you're telling me that the whitepaper claims to create private blockchains on Stratis, but the devs have no idea how this is going to be done?
warped3go

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:27:27 PM

Read the White Paper?

Wait a second ... you're telling me that the whitepaper claims to create private blockchains on Stratis, but the devs have no idea how this is going to be done?

You should join slack. Chris hangs out there quiet often, and Krushang is there all the time. I'm sure they can help you with your questions.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:16:51 PM

Read the White Paper?

You should join slack. Chris hangs out there quiet often, and Krushang is there all the time. I'm sure they can help you with your questions.

Is it true though, does chirs not know how its going to be done.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 05:52:37 PM

Read the White Paper?

The literally just released a blockchain I'm pretty sure they can work out how to deploy a private blockchain - it is basically the exact same concept.

ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:27:50 PM

Read the White Paper?

The literally just released a blockchain I'm pretty sure they can work out how to deploy a private blockchain - it is basically the exact same concept.

They released a clone, this would need to be a new blockchian totally.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 07:41:48 PM

The Clone wallet was released so ICO investors were able to be in possession of there investment. We are not simply copying another projects code, the Stratis full node framework and all of the code we produce will be from scratch.

Below is a good outline of the Project.

Stratis will allow developers to create applications in C# and Microsoft's .NET framework. C# is one of the most dominant languages in corporate and financial services development.The Stratis Full Node Framework is a based on Bitcoin Core and utilizes the proven and trusted architecture and consensus model of Bitcoin.

Stratis is not just a private chain solution or even just a C#/.NET development framework. Stratis is a full scale Blockchain Development Platform that simplifies and accelerates the development life-cycle for organizations that want to develop on the blockchain.

Our lead Stratis Bitcoin Framework developer is Nicolas Dorier, he developed NBitcoin (The base for our Full node framework) which is the only cross platform implementation of Bitcoin and the most complete implementation of Bitcoin in C#. He has also authored a book on Blockchain development. Nicolas also made minor contributions to revolutionary Bitcoin Improvement proposals, such as Segregated Witness (Segwit) and OP_CSV.

So our Full Node framework is going to be developed utilizing the consensus model and core architecture of Bitcoin, by a well proven and highly talented Bitcoin developer. As we have seen with some of the recent events, code can have bugs and building financial platforms on bleeding edge tech comes with risks. We are limiting these risk for businesses by building on proven technology, while also have our own corporate identity, for businesses to purchase services there has to be some level of accountability. Stratis will provide this with the Stratis foundation.

Stratis Consultancy is going to be one of the components of the Stratis ecosystem that will help to onboard organizations interested in Blockchains and distributed ledgers. By providing a full consultancy service businesses are far more likely to adopt our solutions, as we will be able to demonstrate our expertise and abilities. Simply developing innovative tech is not enough, you must be able to package and sell those services to businesses. Stratis will have a large team of marketers, sales and business development consultants, to help market and sell our products.

The standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

Please watch the google hangout with Chris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pap0u

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:04:32 PM

The Clone wallet was released so ICO investors were able to be in possession of there investment. We are not simply copying another projects code, the Stratis full node framework and all of the code we produce will be from scratch.

Stratis will allow developers to create applications in C# and Microsoft's .NET framework. C# is one of the most dominant languages in corporate and financial services development.The Stratis Full Node Framework is a based on Bitcoin Core and utilizes the proven and trusted architecture and consensus model of Bitcoin.

Stratis is not just a private chain solution or even just a C#/.NET development framework. Stratis is a full scale Blockchain Development Platform that simplifies and accelerates the development life-cycle for organizations that want to develop on the blockchain.

Our lead Stratis Bitcoin Framework developer is Nicolas Dorier, he developed NBitcoin (The base for our Full node framework) which is the only cross platform implementation of Bitcoin and the most complete implementation of Bitcoin in C#. He has also authored a book on Blockchain development. Nicolas also made minor contributions to revolutionary Bitcoin Improvement proposals, such as Segregated Witness (Segwit) and OP_CSV.

So our Full Node framework is going to be developed utilizing the consensus model and core architecture of Bitcoin, by a well proven and highly talented Bitcoin developer. As we have seen with some of the recent events, code can have bugs and building financial platforms on bleeding edge tech comes with risks. We are limiting these risk for businesses by building on proven technology, while also have our own corporate identity, for businesses to purchase services there has to be some level of accountability. Stratis will provide this with the Stratis foundation.

Stratis Consultancy is going to be one of the components of the Stratis ecosystem that will help to onboard organizations interested in Blockchains and distributed ledgers. By providing a full consultancy service businesses are far more likely to adopt our solutions, as we will be able to demonstrate our expertise and abilities. Simply developing innovative tech is not enough, you must be able to package and sell those services to businesses. Stratis will have a large team of marketers, sales and business development consultants, to help market and sell our products.

The standard private chains will require Stratis tokens to be 'locked' as part of the 2 way peg to private chains. Stratis tokens will also be the currency utilized to pay transaction fees to miners. When we migrate to POS Stratis tokens will be used to secure the Stratis chain and the private chains.The Blockchain-as-a-Service platform will be also be fueled by Stratis tokens, users will be able to deposit digital currencies or pay via paypal and Fiat to 'credit' their account with Stratis tokens to fuel their node.Our fiat gateway technology will also charge a fee in Stratis, but note there will most likely be a fee on the fiat side also. This will be one of the centralized components of the Stratis Platform, but its the only way to have Fiat gateways and be compliant with the various regulations involved.

Please watch the google hangout with Chris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg

Boys we struck gold

allsir

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:46:23 PM

Boys we struck gold
never sell Stratis , if you want to see your investment grow x100 ,than hold Stratis .Next year will be great for all holders !!!  Wink
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:56:53 PM

Read the White Paper?

They released a clone, this would need to be a new blockchian totally.

The original Bitcoin blockchain model of blockchain is the only reliable blockchain we have currently, this includes clones and otherwise. I am not sure what your getting at.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:20:00 AM

Boys we struck gold
never sell Stratis , if you want to see your investment grow x100 ,than hold Stratis .Next year will be great for all holders !!!  Wink
Yeah I agree. Stratis Devs are going to do great things for us investors.  Smiley

Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:34:50 AM

Boys we struck gold
Yeah I agree. Stratis Devs are going to do great things for us investors.  Smiley
it will take some time to do it.
Wait new things come
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:39:11 AM

Boys we struck gold
it will take some time to do it.
Wait new things come
it will happen looks like dev is really working harder for this project the price really amazing it is not moving down to its ico price so still profitable for all of us just need big trust and good timing to earn. good luck dev.
cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:51:55 AM

Thanks for sharing this @Krushang!

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: