Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:11:50 PM

I'm tired from all theese FUD posts.. guys pls go to other thread pls..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:58:20 PM

Back to actual Stratis stuff, I have a noob question. I've been staking my Strats just for the fun of it since I hold a decent amount but the rate is not that high. Anyway, I got the "Generated but not mined" message for 1 Strat, what does it mean? I've mined others successfully but that one hasn't been added to my stash. Is it gone?

Those are orphaned blocks... It means that you found a valid PoS block but someone else found one earlier and broadcasted it to the network before you did. It shouldn't happen too often

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
zombiestv

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:37:36 PM

This thread has more pointless drama than a Lifetime Original Series... Who are all these shitbags that just spend their day talking trash about something with no constructive arguments.
A lot of you need to get a life, a job, or at the very least say something constructive... criticism or otherwise.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:39:05 PM

ya and when you post something actually legitimate they delete your posts lol

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:47:36 AM

this thread is NOT even moderated. no one can delete anyone s  post. not even the dev.  your post may have been deleted by the forum moderator for making dumb post like this

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

this thread is NOT even moderated. no one can delete anyone s  post. not even the dev.  your post may have been deleted by the forum moderator for making dumb post like this
you can delete post content
 Cheesy like live some  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:50:02 AM

I'm starting to think this is a bob play. He and his loser friends bought all the coins from the ico using their btc so they control all the supply and can make the coin go 2,3,4x without any problem because they hold every coin and are the devs.

Its starting to be clear now. I just wish I knew this in advance because I could have made so many btc off this.

Sad

DING DING DING!

Yeah I know. I should've caught it much quicker too. I'm normally great with these type of things.
Did you know all along?

You guys are absolutely retarded and what you say makes no sense. In time we will look back on this thread and see how oblivious you guys are to potential and opportunity.

The only potential here is for bob to make a lot of money because he is still playing you all like a game of checkers. Hopping over and getting kinged all the time. Don t let bob play you. You need to play bob.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:52:23 AM

Back to actual Stratis stuff, I have a noob question. I've been staking my Strats just for the fun of it since I hold a decent amount but the rate is not that high. Anyway, I got the "Generated but not mined" message for 1 Strat, what does it mean? I've mined others successfully but that one hasn't been added to my stash. Is it gone?

Those are orphaned blocks... It means that you found a valid PoS block but someone else found one earlier and broadcasted it to the network before you did. It shouldn't happen too often

Thanks man, good to know!
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:53:29 AM

I'm starting to think this is a bob play. He and his loser friends bought all the coins from the ico using their btc so they control all the supply and can make the coin go 2,3,4x without any problem because they hold every coin and are the devs.

Its starting to be clear now. I just wish I knew this in advance because I could have made so many btc off this.

Sad

DING DING DING!

Yeah I know. I should've caught it much quicker too. I'm normally great with these type of things.
Did you know all along?

You guys are absolutely retarded and what you say makes no sense. In time we will look back on this thread and see how oblivious you guys are to potential and opportunity.

The only potential here is for bob to make a lot of money because he is still playing you all like a game of checkers. Hopping over and getting kinged all the time. Don t let bob play you. You need to play bob.

LMAO...You guys have all the answers.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:02:54 AM

It was by a forum mod, however it was an after the fact when two fudders decided two put their negative two cents about an explanation i posted about an exchange that stratis is available to trade on and why it's worth trading there.

So be it, It's on the OP anyway, so ppl will flock as time goes by and they see my word holds true.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:48:38 AM

Sad

DING DING DING!

Did you know all along?

Again, do you have any evidence?

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:07:42 AM

Sad

DING DING DING!

Did you know all along?

Do I need evidence that bob makes money on pump and dumps, I believe there is enough of that all over the forum already.
danishcookie

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:19:03 AM

Sad

DING DING DING!

Did you know all along?

Do I need evidence that bob makes money on pump and dumps, I believe there is enough of that all over the forum already.

This doesn't make sense, every altcoin trader makes money from pump and dump, bob must invest ethereum, dash, doge, so you also shit these coins?

BIT-C

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:30:28 AM

Its time to buy stratis
I think price will rise a few month.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:16:47 AM

It was by a forum mod, however it was an after the fact when two fudders decided two put their negative two cents about an explanation i posted about an exchange that stratis is available to trade on and why it's worth trading there.

So be it, It's on the OP anyway, so ppl will flock as time goes by and they see my word holds true.

If the Bitcointalk moderator thinks you are spamming the thread. They will delete your post.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:23:22 AM

hi dev some dumpers showing from the market again just curios do you have any updates for us?
i just love seeing that it is still high from the ico price so no worries might be possible that those
dumpers got their bounty hehehe. good luck dev
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:49:42 AM

hi dev some dumpers showing from the market again just curios do you have any updates for us?
i just love seeing that it is still high from the ico price so no worries might be possible that those
Don't worry about the dumpers. Just try to catch these dumps when they happen like I just did with the one you're talking about now.  Smiley

WBinML

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

Just be patient man, the roadmap is there for all to see. First milestone is in November. For the time being, we are nicely above ICO price and in a few months the trolls will be silenced.
gee zee

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:21:31 AM

Hello, most of my worked out Stratis Coins are collided. What does it mean? Huh
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:25:51 AM

Sad

DING DING DING!

Did you know all along?

Hardly will you find a coin without a Whale dictating the moving of the coin. Go to exchanges and see their price manipulation.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: