Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:13:49 AM

All done on TVE  Grin
Good job Stratis devs you guys are awesome! Stratis is really useful project  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cielo98

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:15:15 AM

done! go Stratis! there's no stopping from here.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:30:45 AM

done as always, this project really amazing to watch with more and more value rising up
i think its hard now to decide whether to keep trading it or keep away until next year and
keep everything i have inside my wallet and earn big time..
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:39:42 AM

Nice jump on stratis this past 2 days . Keep on rallying because of azure news. Go Stratis .
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:05:49 AM

Nice jump on stratis this past 2 days . Keep on rallying because of azure news. Go Stratis .

Azure ubuntu VM node is just a start with microsoft, they will implement more products there. Like I said before, stratis is the best ico project in this year, it is sustainablely going up, not like lisk, awesome launch, but worse result so far. Stratis didn't get hyped, it keeps low profile, it is the key of success.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:12:33 AM

Azure ubuntu VM node is just a start with microsoft, they will implement more products there. Like I said before, stratis is the best ico project in this year, it is sustainablely going up, not like lisk, awesome launch, but worse result so far. Stratis didn't get hyped, it keeps low profile, it is the key of success.

Right on. Many of early adopters are just fulfilled and hold their grounds as this is only the tip . The whole pie is waiting when full implementation takes off within 8 months to two years. Sustainability in a long run for stratis.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:32:45 AM

Right on. Many of early adopters are just fulfilled and hold their grounds as this is only the tip . The whole pie is waiting when full implementation takes off within 8 months to two years. Sustainability in a long run for stratis.

BIG  congratulations to STRATIS for making it onto Azure.  Microsoft a much more wary and cautious these days when adding promising coins, so you will see less and less other coins making it onto Azure, plus Microsoft Azure will be weeding out the junk.  They are the world leaders in the field, so the y only want the best.

Also, Stratis was added to Microsoft Azure on Bill Gates Birthday I think this is very special!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:13:14 AM

BIG  congratulations to STRATIS for making it onto Azure.  Microsoft a much more wary and cautious these days when adding promising coins, so you will see less and less other coins making it onto Azure, plus Microsoft Azure will be weeding out the junk.  They are the world leaders in the field, so the y only want the best.

Also, Stratis was added to Microsoft Azure on Bill Gates Birthday I think this is very special!

Wow, really? Gates' birthday? It is true, although i didn't know that. Stratis is so perfect.  Grin Wink Cheesy
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:28:44 AM

The 10 STRATIS Commandments

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

5. Honor thy Creator Chris Trew and thy Mother Blockchain

6. You shall not murder the Buy side.

7. You shall not commit adultery with your STRATIS profits.

8. You shall not steal to buy the $STRAT.

. You shall not FUD against your neighbor to buy cheaper $STRAT.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Follow thy commandments and thy shall have all the glory this world can offer.

In the name of Stratis, Amen.  Cheesy
snowydog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:42:05 AM

Wow, Microsoft BaaS is a nice achievement. Congratulations.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:48:15 AM

1. STRATIS is the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved crypto image or likeness of anything that is in Blockchain heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to inferior alts, nor serve them. For I, STRATIS your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who FUD Me, unleashing my wrath! But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My STRATIS commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the STRATIS your God in vain, for the STRAT will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Black Sabbath day, to keep it Rocking. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Black Sabbath of the STRATIS your God.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s $STRAT; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife in exchange for $STRAT,
nor his male servant, nor his female servants (Unless they are twins, then i say go for it!)
nor his ox, nor his donkey,(should go without saying, but we do get all sorts in Crypto) nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Amen STRATIS brothers and Sisters.

Your devotion is being rewarded.  The STRATIS god looks upon investors favourably, just follow the Commandments and soon Strat will test 10k.

And it's true Bill Gates Birthday is 28th October. So a really nice coincidence for Super Stratis to be added on that holly day.

Speaking of such.

I declare October 28th the day of Stratis public holiday for all investors, no work permitted on this day, just 24hrs of celebrations.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 08:06:40 AM

Medium: https://medium.com/@Stratisplatform/microsoft-integrates-stratis-platform-into-azure-baas-program-ca8c8c219e8f#.2losuxqny

Steemit: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@stratis/microsoft-integrates-stratis-platform-into-azure-baas-program

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 08:08:33 AM

What the hell is Polo waiting for  Undecided

fullnode and official wallet have not been implemented yet . Probably by end of November or December.

Keep track of developments @ https://github.com/stratisproject

We have had some really good progression.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
zomie

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

little nerdwoman

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 08:09:40 AM

Amen STRATIS brothers and Sisters.

Your devotion is being rewarded.  The STRATIS god looks upon investors favourably, just follow the Commandments and soon Strat will test 10k.

And it's true Bill Gates Birthday is 28th October. So a really nice coincidence for Super Stratis to be added on that holly day.

Speaking of such.

I declare October 28th the day of Stratis public holiday for all investors, no work permitted on this day, just 24hrs of celebrations.
I told you to stop smoking this stuff Wink

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:30:45 AM

fullnode and official wallet have not been implemented yet . Probably by end of November or December.

good job. keep on going! Are we within our timeframes? November is near =)
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 08:31:53 AM

good job. keep on going! Are we within our timeframes? November is near =)

Yes, we are on schedule.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:05:45 AM

Good to see some updates and movement on this.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:49:16 AM

Cheers guys, I am proud to be ico top 5 whales(should be top 5, not sure, i am 100% top 10 ico whale)

I was hesitated to invest so much, but i came to talk with Chris and Krushang in slack, I found they are very legit team and stratis is a very promising and undervalued project.

Stratis is my best investment in my life so far, maybe in the future microsoft will acquire stratis for 1 billion usd, the team and investors will be all happy.   Grin Grin
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:21:25 PM

Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:41:11 PM

8794 sat, all time high.   Shocked

😁😁😁😝😝😝😄😄😄  Happy day.

Let us take plane   ✈✈✈✈✈🚀🚀🚀🚀🛬🛬🛬🛬🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

We left the earth    🌏🌍🌎 

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: