Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:27:16 PM

Keep selling you greedy bastards, you just making us long-term investors richer Smiley

be careful with "longterm", sometimes it is really looong term

Beside all the great tech and its potential some critical view is still necessary:
In my opinion there was no need for such a hurry for the last announcement, it was way to early.
Team has stolen their own time and room for growing and for making the  bridge to real customers aka real world bussiness.
Having the best and the greatest tech doesn´t mean anything if you can´t reach the people which should pay for this service.
While poly and freya made a good job for the inside communication, reading between the lines it now can be seen there is a gap between tech and real business.
Here I´m wondering again, shouldn´t Trew better use his time for lobbying for real businesses instead of 18 and more hours at slack? At least he should looking out for someone that can do this.
Maybe than one can see a stronger support at trex´s buy side.

this is the most used excuse for typical tech startups, which don´t have a concrete BUSINESS strategy.

Announcing a finished product and than looking out for Devs via twitter sounds pretty planless.

Shouldn´t it the other way, 100 or more devs should know beforehand that something great is coming!

So my legitimate fears is simple that the same will happen with corporate bussineses

back to my first class lounge at the airport, how would you explain a decisionmaker from a large or midterm company your product?
"you can deploy your own dApp on a sidechain, and its great!" or would you have arguments what he can reach, what´s the benfit and so on.

This answers should already exist, beforehand, if a strategy for the (a) target group would exist.

I´m not here to being right but looking at trex, til now it´s just an investors party, nothing coming from others.
Time to make it right!

I guess you missed the news:

http://cryptohustle.com/stratis-platform-added-to-microsofts-azure-baas-program

that's just the beginning of things to come

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:44:08 PM

Keep selling you greedy bastards, you just making us long-term investors richer Smiley

Beside all the great tech and its potential some critical view is still necessary:
In my opinion there was no need for such a hurry for the last announcement, it was way to early.
Team has stolen their own time and room for growing and for making the  bridge to real customers aka real world bussiness.
Having the best and the greatest tech doesn´t mean anything if you can´t reach the people which should pay for this service.
While poly and freya made a good job for the inside communication, reading between the lines it now can be seen there is a gap between tech and real business.
Here I´m wondering again, shouldn´t Trew better use his time for lobbying for real businesses instead of 18 and more hours at slack? At least he should looking out for someone that can do this.

this is the most used excuse for typical tech startups, which don´t have a concrete BUSINESS strategy.

Announcing a finished product and than looking out for Devs via twitter sounds pretty planless.

Shouldn´t it the other way, 100 or more devs should know beforehand that something great is coming!

So my legitimate fears is simple that the same will happen with corporate bussineses

back to my first class lounge at the airport, how would you explain a decisionmaker from a large or midterm company your product?
"you can deploy your own dApp on a sidechain, and its great!" or would you have arguments what he can reach, what´s the benfit and so on.

This answers should already exist, beforehand, if a strategy for the (a) target group would exist.

I´m not here to being right but looking at trex, til now it´s just an investors party, nothing coming from others.
Time to make it right!

I guess you missed the news:

http://cryptohustle.com/stratis-platform-added-to-microsofts-azure-baas-program

that's just the beginning of things to come

I guess you missed my points

btw: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/

anyhow, have a nice weekend
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

Ya and it's deployable:

https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/tree/master/blockchain

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:22:53 PM

For the one and only Silver Stratis coin, order it at

https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

1oz fine silver!! You can only order at the Stratis forum.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:36:29 PM

Vaughn perling started with 5 oz liberty coin mint and what, ended up in prison.

Got invaded by feds on a lama farm.

Wanna be next?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:42:55 PM

Vaughn perling started with 5 oz liberty coin mint and what, ended up in prison.

Got invaded by feds on a lama farm.

Wanna be next?

Come and get me
formajocoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:11:42 AM

just need a whale to squeeze all the shorts and the party will start.

STRATIS can't be shorted yet, so no squeeze

Technically speaking it can be shorted, all you need is to create a panic in the market and wait for the market to buy  into it

Top 100 holds 86 percent of all Stratis (top 10 hold 36 per cent). They have all the time to buy more, so price increases. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich

About the link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich I found very interesting the page showing the "largest wallet" and the percent of coins owned by them.
Why cant I see this info for the many others of the main alt coin like Ethereum, Gulden, Steem and Vcash just to say some?
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:13:17 AM

Technically speaking it can be shorted, all you need is to create a panic in the market and wait for the market to buy  into it

Top 100 holds 86 percent of all Stratis (top 10 hold 36 per cent). They have all the time to buy more, so price increases. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich

About the link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich I found very interesting the page showing the "largest wallet" and the percent of coins owned by them.
Is it possible to find this information also for other alt coin like Vcash for example?

https://www.blockexperts.com/xvc# CLICK on RICHLIST at the top of the page

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 12:15:25 AM

Do you want to win coin Nr.2 loaded with Strat? Submit your design and when your design get picked, you'll be filthy rich (in the future).

formajocoto

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:17:47 AM

Technically speaking it can be shorted, all you need is to create a panic in the market and wait for the market to buy  into it

Is it possible to find this information also for other alt coin like Vcash for example?

https://www.blockexperts.com/xvc# CLICK on RICHLIST at the top of the page

Cool, thank you.
What does it mean in the RICHLIST the column TX, Total send and Total received?
sorry to bother you
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:50:22 AM

Total Sent is how many coins have been Sent from that address.
Total Received how many have been Sent to that address.

Dont read into it too much, its not 100% accurate when it comes to total balances.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

Many people can only earn 1 stratis coin in last 1000 blocks, so if you wanna mint more precious stratis, just buy more.   Smiley
formajocoto

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Total Sent is how many coins have been Sent from that address.
Total Received how many have been Sent to that address.

Dont read into it too much, its not 100% accurate when it comes to total balances.

great, thank you
coinbag

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:14:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ljvBXFI.jpg

Time to make it right!

You're aware of how business works, right? You don't usually go to a sales pitch with thin air.

Can't wait to see what else Chris and the team have coming up this week, always something brewing  Grin
VintageBazaar

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:26:34 AM

This is a quote,from Slack chat  of  the typical supporters and loyal investors and people who understand the value of STRATIS

one thing that really makes this different, IMO, is the robotic, unstoppable dev team... actively focused, continually building, smashing dev goals.. it feels like Stratis isnt widely known about compared to what is possible on the platform already - even more than others - like waves and lisk , but its cos a combo of it 1. being pretty new (compared to those 2 for example), 2. having a TON of dev developed fast.. rest of the world will catchup and realise we got something good here

There has never been a better time to get some STRATIS and join the Blockchain Revolution and be part of history in the making!

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:32:15 AM

This is a quote,from Slack chat  of  the typical supporters and loyal investors and people who understand the value of STRATIS

one thing that really makes this different, IMO, is the robotic, unstoppable dev team... actively focused, continually building, smashing dev goals.. it feels like Stratis isnt widely known about compared to what is possible on the platform already - even more than others - like waves and lisk , but its cos a combo of it 1. being pretty new (compared to those 2 for example), 2. having a TON of dev developed fast.. rest of the world will catchup and realise we got something good here

There has never been a better time to get some STRATIS and join the Blockchain Revolution and be part of history in the making!

The all round feeling and spirit in the Stratis slack chat is the best i have ever seen in crypto.  The developer and histeam keeping notching up developments goals ahead of time keeping everyone , super HAPPY with Stratis.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND  everyone to join the Slack Chat.
Meet fellow Stratis investors.
Help out the team in any way you can.

PLUS
If you need help, with anything stratis related you will get it!

Be part of something special and contribute to this fantastic project.

So do not delay! Click the OFFICIAL  "join Slack chat" link in my signature today!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
farido

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:55:13 AM

how to get stratis
please i am not understand
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:13:33 AM

how to get stratis

Make an account in bittrex and then send bitcoin to bittrex, wait until your deposit is confirmed after it is credited go to market and use your bitcoin to purchase stratis.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:28:14 AM

how to get stratis

1- Open Bittrex account.
2- make sure to add 2FA !!!!!

3- generate BTC (bitcoin) despoti address.
4- send Bitcoin to that address.

5- wait around 30-60mins for BTC to confirm (be spendable)

6- go to Stratis Market  >  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
7- Buy stratis.

8- download the latest stratis wallet for your OS  (window or Max and i think even Linux)

9 - Go to Wallet and generate a STRATIS Withdraw address.

10 - Transfer Stratis from Bittrex to wallet and stake.

11- give yourself a pat on the back, you are now a true Stratis Believer.

farido

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:24:09 AM

VintageBazaar + malcovixeffect

Thank you for your quick reply  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: