Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
jphamer1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:30:24 AM

what are the staking rewards like? how often are they paid? say with a balance of 10000 stratis what could i expect to get staking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:41:25 AM

Keep selling you greedy bastards, you just making us long-term investors richer Smiley

be careful with "longterm", sometimes it is really looong term

Beside all the great tech and its potential some critical view is still necessary:
In my opinion there was no need for such a hurry for the last announcement, it was way to early.
Team has stolen their own time and room for growing and for making the  bridge to real customers aka real world bussiness.
Having the best and the greatest tech doesn´t mean anything if you can´t reach the people which should pay for this service.
While poly and freya made a good job for the inside communication, reading between the lines it now can be seen there is a gap between tech and real business.
Here I´m wondering again, shouldn´t Trew better use his time for lobbying for real businesses instead of 18 and more hours at slack? At least he should looking out for someone that can do this.
Maybe than one can see a stronger support at trex´s buy side.

this is the most used excuse for typical tech startups, which don´t have a concrete BUSINESS strategy.

Announcing a finished product and than looking out for Devs via twitter sounds pretty planless.

Shouldn´t it the other way, 100 or more devs should know beforehand that something great is coming!

So my legitimate fears is simple that the same will happen with corporate bussineses

back to my first class lounge at the airport, how would you explain a decisionmaker from a large or midterm company your product?
"you can deploy your own dApp on a sidechain, and its great!" or would you have arguments what he can reach, what´s the benfit and so on.

This answers should already exist, beforehand, if a strategy for the (a) target group would exist.

I´m not here to being right but looking at trex, til now it´s just an investors party, nothing coming from others.
Time to make it right!

You're aware of how business works, right? You don't usually go to a sales pitch with thin air.

Can't wait to see what else Chris and the team have coming up this week, always something brewing  Grin

You think you gave an adequately answer?

make a hypothetically experiment:

every member on slack is obtained for 10% commission for each sold and used token by a bussiness or company which he/she won as a customer for Stratis.

How many customers would YOU win? How many customers would the whole slack community win?

All I´m saying is that this early last announcement was strategically very awkward and planless....it was emotional and childish and brought nothing.

I repeat myself: they have stolen their own time to work out this weakness in their concept. This needs time. Much time.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:52:53 AM

what are the staking rewards like? how often are they paid? say with a balance of 10000 stratis what could i expect to get staking?
I have almost 20 k and staking reward is 22 hours,so 40 k is 11 hours,60 k probably 6 hours,80 k 3 hours,100 k 1,5 hours,120 k is 75-30 min.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:12:00 PM

Keep selling you greedy bastards, you just making us long-term investors richer Smiley

Beside all the great tech and its potential some critical view is still necessary:
In my opinion there was no need for such a hurry for the last announcement, it was way to early.
Team has stolen their own time and room for growing and for making the  bridge to real customers aka real world bussiness.
Having the best and the greatest tech doesn´t mean anything if you can´t reach the people which should pay for this service.
While poly and freya made a good job for the inside communication, reading between the lines it now can be seen there is a gap between tech and real business.
Here I´m wondering again, shouldn´t Trew better use his time for lobbying for real businesses instead of 18 and more hours at slack? At least he should looking out for someone that can do this.

this is the most used excuse for typical tech startups, which don´t have a concrete BUSINESS strategy.

Announcing a finished product and than looking out for Devs via twitter sounds pretty planless.

Shouldn´t it the other way, 100 or more devs should know beforehand that something great is coming!

So my legitimate fears is simple that the same will happen with corporate bussineses

back to my first class lounge at the airport, how would you explain a decisionmaker from a large or midterm company your product?
"you can deploy your own dApp on a sidechain, and its great!" or would you have arguments what he can reach, what´s the benfit and so on.

This answers should already exist, beforehand, if a strategy for the (a) target group would exist.

I´m not here to being right but looking at trex, til now it´s just an investors party, nothing coming from others.
Time to make it right!

You're aware of how business works, right? You don't usually go to a sales pitch with thin air.

Can't wait to see what else Chris and the team have coming up this week, always something brewing  Grin

every member on slack is obtained for 10% commission for each sold and used token by a bussiness or company which he/she won as a customer for Stratis.

How many customers would YOU win? How many customers would the whole slack community win?

All I´m saying is that this early last announcement was strategically very awkward and planless....it was emotional and childish and brought nothing.

I repeat myself: they have stolen their own time to work out this weakness in their concept. This needs time. Much time.

Please explain how you think they put the cart before the horse, without the tech of this project they are putting out, they could not possible build the business end of this. That'd be like going to microsoft and only showing them a drawing on a piece of paper but no working code and hoping they'll support your project.

Your logic makes no sense

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:22:48 PM

Dont feed the under the bridge dwellers....  one you engage them, it ends ends well.

Use the fantastic Ignore Button we have here, its has a magical effect of making UTBD dissapear.  Wink

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

I have almost 20 k and staking reward is 22 hours,so 40 k is 11 hours,60 k probably 6 hours,80 k 3 hours,100 k 1,5 hours,120 k is 75-30 min.

I don't understand your explanation on the staking, how many Stratis tokens I'm my going to get for staking 20K strat
Maphistas

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:29:23 PM

Team has stolen their own time and room for growing and for making the  bridge to real customers aka real world bussiness.

Time to make it right!

Can't wait to see what else Chris and the team have coming up this week, always something brewing  Grin

Please explain how you think they put the cart before the horse, without the tech of this project they are putting out, they could not possible build the business end of this. That'd be like going to microsoft and only showing them a drawing on a piece of paper but no working code and hoping they'll support your project.

Your logic makes no sense
Cryptosack may be looking into this as an investment point of view.

What Cryptosack might not notice is that there are people of interest already looking into the project.  Building the product's development allows more awareness to this and to have the previous announcement was necessary to prepare for the battleground.  There are also possible members with connections that already are discussing the project behind the scenes as we speak.  However, we will see more of this in due time, try not to look too much into the buy/sell value but how business works creating a service platform that financial and other organizations may benefit from the product including healthcare, military, and real estate.  Smiley  

Maphistas

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:35:30 PM

I don't understand your explanation on the staking, how many Stratis tokens I'm my going to get for staking 20K strat

Think of it as earning a small percentage interest from the bank.  However, your volume weight of 20k strat is a portion of the network weight staking which could be let's say 30 million.  Based on this net volume and your weight stake, those that have a higher volume supporting the network will have a shorting time frame to receive a stake strat.

Maphistas

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:39:24 PM

Dont feed the under the bridge dwellers....  one you engage them, it ends ends well.

Use the fantastic Ignore Button we have here, its has a magical effect of making UTBD dissapear.  Wink

It's okay Vintage, in a way they support the network as well by attracting others to see how Stratis is working.  The more of both positive and negative criticism increase the exposure of the product to more customers.  In a way, this is in the favor of Stratis despite the opinion. Smiley

szafa

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:42:35 PM

If i know i wil tell you.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

For the one and only Silver Stratis coin, order it at

https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

1oz fine silver!! You can only order at the Stratis forum.

Do you want to win coin Nr.2 loaded with Strat? Submit your design and when your design get picked, you'll be filthy rich (in the future).

I would like to buy one for my son for his 22nd birthday. Last year I bought him a silver bitcoin coin. I put up my name in the forum. I would love to purchase one for him if possible.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:41:36 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:08:53 PM by JUSTDLISK

Do you want to win coin Nr.2 loaded with Strat? Submit your design and when your design get picked, you'll be filthy rich (in the future).

I would like to buy one for my son for his 22nd birthday. Last year I bought him a silver bitcoin coin. I put up my name in the forum. I would love to purchase one for him if possible.  Smiley

Fantastic gift,
Buy and Load it up with Stratis. One day could help towards his first house  Grin

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

I would like to buy one for my son for his 22nd birthday. Last year I bought him a silver bitcoin coin. I put up my name in the forum. I would love to purchase one for him if possible.  Smiley

Atm, only one coin per user. But if we don't get till 100, you can order another one Wink
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:04:44 PM

just need a whale to squeeze all the shorts and the party will start.

STRATIS can't be shorted yet, so no squeeze

Where whats the exchange? Im in.

Accepted

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:22:34 PM

You can buy Stratis at https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
teyasio

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:36:21 PM

If btc keeps going down I expect a flood of money going back into stratis, people short btc, take their profits and buy back in to stratis. 
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

If btc keeps going down I expect a flood of money going back into stratis, people short btc, take their profits and buy back in to stratis.  

Then they don't know which game is been played right now with BTC. This coin is straight up to 900usd...and that road has its hickups.
szafa

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:05:35 PM

Please add stratis to viralexchange.
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:27:11 PM

Please add stratis to viralexchange.

What do you mean? You can already earn stratis on theviralexchange, they were one of the first to use it I think.

During the ICO the rewards were just a little higher and it had more frequently tweets and retweets, but that's normal since they needed the advertisement more at that point.
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:31:53 PM

When does staking start again?
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: