Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:06:11 AM

From the whitepaper page 6
Stratis will be developing a Bitcoin full node in C#

Can anyone dumb this down and explain exactly what it means? How does the bitcoin protocol written in C++ interact with the full node in C#?

Or..I guess you can have a bitcoin node in any language?  But how do they form a network if different programming languages are used?

On page 7

The Stratis Bitcoin full node will be developed on top of the NBitcoin library, a near complete port of Bitcoin Core written in C# and .Net by blockchain developer Nicholas Dorier.

So Nicholas Dorier put together a "library" which is a "port" of Bitcoin Core in C#?

Is all this stuff software that enables programs in one language to interact with programs in another language?

Well the language doesn't matter. I think as long as it outputs in the correct json format the node will interact with the network.
When did this happends?I dont understand stratis in bitcoin Full node,stratis change the algorytm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:43:46 AM

All STRATIS information can be found here.

http://stratisplatform.com/blog/

PLEASE BOOKMARK

Very IMPORTANT updates / news on the OFFICIAL Stratis Blog on their Official Website.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:35:26 AM

What is going on with stratis?

It is now in bearish dumping territory where all the whale insiders who pumped it 10x dumped.   It would be wise to avoid buying as it will likely continue going lower as more and more ICO holders will choose to dump rather than suffer more losses.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:38:19 AM

Why dumping many people lost stratis when sending in bittrex they mistake start with stratis.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:47:42 AM

Why dumping many people lost stratis when sending in bittrex they mistake start with stratis.

Not many, maybe a few, it is good for whales because small sellers lose stratis   Grin
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:51:46 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 12:40:57 PM by currentvalue

It is now in bearish dumping territory where all the whale insiders who pumped it 10x dumped.   It would be wise to avoid buying as it will likely continue going lower as more and more ICO holders will choose to dump rather than suffer more losses.
What are you talking about ico holders are still in 600% profit. They only had to sell about 10% to break even and the rest is free money. That is not a loss. This is a holders coin as long term investment. Just about all whales are in slack and we know this is a valid project. Bagholders will keep buying for whatever price because we know the value of it's real life purpose. There is a legit team behind it including a bitcoin developer.

Inside slack there is a very smart community bringing ideas to the table that can bring more improvement for a better product. If you don't have anything useful to contribute by fair criticism then it would be wise for you to just shut your mouth. I kind of almost feel sorry for you because you must be missing something in your life. Obviously it is love or passion. What value do you actually have yourself you are more likely a parasite without any morals but greed and hatred. Good luck with your miserable life.

I have looked at your posts and recently you said this. Now your FUD lies in this thread are exposed. I have screenshot of this comment too. Now it would be wise to stop the shittalk.
As a person that's done both strategies.  The buy and long term hold has done me far better than my best active trading with 1/10 of the stress dealing with constant fluctuations. If the facts of the project makes sense and progress is being made, there is no need to worry.  I use these panic dump opportunities to buy more and average out my costs. It's also important to consider that there is a lot of manipulation that is done in order to get people to panic sell. The manipulators then drive up the price again and repeat the cycle.  However, the more the trading volume increases, the less single manipulators are able to influence the price.

What's key is to understand what's driving the downtrend. Panic sell = Good opportunity to buy.  Long term downtrend (Lisk is a good example of this as of the current moment)= Sell.  

Consider an active trader that bought ETH at $1 and sold at a spike to $3 vs. Someone that bought at $1, saw the price decrease to 50 cents, but still kept holding till now. Who ends up winning?  

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:41:38 PM

It is now in bearish dumping territory where all the whale insiders who pumped it 10x dumped.   It would be wise to avoid buying as it will likely continue going lower as more and more ICO holders will choose to dump rather than suffer more losses.
What are you talking about ico holders are still in 600% profit. They only had to sell about 10% to break even and the rest is free money. That is not a loss. This is a holders coin as long term investment. Just about all whales are in slack and we know this is a valid project. Bagholders will keep buying for whatever price because we know the value of it's real life purpose. There is a legit team behind it including a bitcoin developer.

Inside slack there is a very smart community bringing ideas to the table that can bring more improvement for a better product. If you don't have anything useful to contribute by fair criticism then it would be wise for you to just shut your mouth. I kind of almost feel sorry for you because you must be missing something in your life. Obviously it is love or passion. What value do you actually have yourself you are more likely a parasite without any morals but greed and hatred. Good luck with your miserable life.

I have looked at your posts and recently you said this. Now your FUD lies in this thread are exposed.
a person that's done both strategies.  The buy and long term hold has done me far better than my best active trading with 1/10 of the stress dealing with constant fluctuations. If the facts of the project makes sense and progress is being made, there is no need to worry.  I use these panic dump opportunities to buy more and average out my costs. It's also important to consider that there is a lot of manipulation that is done in order to get people to panic sell. The manipulators then drive up the price again and repeat the cycle.  However, the more the trading volume increases, the less single manipulators are able to influence the price.

What's key is to understand what's driving the downtrend. Panic sell = Good opportunity to buy.  Long term downtrend (Lisk is a good example of this as of the current moment)= Sell.   

Consider an active trader that bought ETH at $1 and sold at a spike to $3 vs. Someone that bought at $1, saw the price decrease to 50 cents, but still kept holding till now. Who ends up winning? 

spot on brother!
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:42:32 PM

I have looked at your posts and recently you said this. Now your FUD lies in this thread are exposed. I have screenshot of this comment too. Now it would be wise to stop the shittalk.
As a person that's done both strategies.  The buy and long term hold has done me far better than my best active trading with 1/10 of the stress dealing with constant fluctuations. If the facts of the project makes sense and progress is being made, there is no need to worry.  I use these panic dump opportunities to buy more and average out my costs. It's also important to consider that there is a lot of manipulation that is done in order to get people to panic sell. The manipulators then drive up the price again and repeat the cycle.  However, the more the trading volume increases, the less single manipulators are able to influence the price.

What's key is to understand what's driving the downtrend. Panic sell = Good opportunity to buy.  Long term downtrend (Lisk is a good example of this as of the current moment)= Sell.  

Great post, and yeah most of us are holding and aint selling at these ridiculous low prices even if we still have 600% profit. Don't be mislead by the fudders guys, for normal talk with us and the team join slack.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:08:45 PM

This unequal distribution is not good.  If you factor this piece of  information with the low market volume and the historical growth of this coin, this is an extremely strong indication of internal manipulation of the price. This is a classic pump and dump.  Every couple of days or weeks, there is an internal coordinated pump which serves to artificially set the psychological resistance points and get more people to buy in. This is not a natural growth based on supply and demand and I've seen this same pattern with penny stocks that were manipulated. Given this coin is already 10x ICO and the uneven distribution, there will likely be 1-2 more artificial pumps by these insiders to try to get more mainstream  adoption and drive volume to a point where these large holders will begin their massive dump.  Bottom line, it's extremely risky to buy at this point.

Did A lil back reading on this guy...

Seems he's a lil bipolar and just likes to throw as much shit on the wall he can in hopes something will stick, as well as  trying to "sway the market in his favor"... looking here..

1) Where's the unequal distribution? What rich list are you looking at? You do realise the number of coins on the ASKS book doesn't reflect the total      
    coins on the exchange?

2) He insinuates "internal" (Stratis team?) price manipulation without any evidence for the basis of this claim, < FUD, we know the team only has  
    about 10% of the total coins from ICO, which they still have...

3) Likely be 1-2 more artificial pumps (so they're having the exchange fake pump the price?), so far no pumps since this post of yours...

4) Drive volume to a point to cause massive dumps. I'm sorry what? if that's the case by golly we all better dump every coin over 100BTC volume  Roll Eyes

5) Extremely risky to buy at this point...  hmm... let's reflect on your past statement:

What's key is to understand what's driving the downtrend. Panic sell = Good opportunity to buy. Long term downtrend (Lisk is a good example of this as of the current moment)= Sell.  

========================

So you have no idea what's actually going on but basically at each turn you panic yourself and start spilling diarrhea from the mouth, not knowing whether to buy or sell at any point, and at the same time trying to manipulate ppl to move the price in the direction you want it to go... smooth brother very smooth, but you're easy to read... now go find a mirror and try to see if you can convince yourself of the shit you post Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:10:01 PM

Is there a linux wallet?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sujvhnpqabqe1g7/stratis-qt?dl=0

build from last source by me. Or you can build it by yourself from source.
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:13:36 PM

Maybe people got sick of all the shilling going on the Slack channel. You have self-proclaimed 'whales' bragging about having bought at 10k. At 14k, even! They're either just full of it, or just plain self-deluded.

As for me, I've liquidated my position: 25% at 13,300, 50% at 9,0000. I'm still holding 25% in case a miracle happens and the price double or triples by April. I'm immediately selling the rest, should it drop below 6,500, since my average buying price is 5,850 and I want to exit at a profit.

Stratis, like all the other altcoins, has served it's purpose. It's all about the pump and dump.

People talk about 'tech' and real world use, but all that is utterly meaningless. Investors only care about making money, and flipping overpriced vaporware like Stratis just happens to be one of the best, most time efficient ways of achieving that goal.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

Maybe people got sick of all the shilling going on the Slack channel. You have self-proclaimed 'whales' bragging about having bought at 10k. At 14k, even! They're either just full of it, or just plain self-deluded.

As for me, I've liquidated my position: 25% at 13,300, 50% at 9,0000. I'm still holding 25% in case a miracle happens and the price double or triples by April.

Stratis, like all the other altcoins, has served it's purpose. It's all about the pump and dump.

People talk about 'tech' and real world use, but all that is utterly meaningless. Investors only care about making money, and flipping overpriced vaporware like Stratis just happens to be one of the best, most time efficient ways of achieving that goal.

People on this forum don't have a grasp that the project's target market ARE NOT investors but Corporations and Developers, if anyone was following a recent conversation between me and @apaz037 on SLACK this would be realized, and the strategy for investors would be more constructive and realize this is only a long term investment/project.

You will fuck yourself trying to profit in this with only hopes for p&d that you're so used to with shitcoins, this is NOT the case here with STRATIS.

please do your research so you can invest properly Smiley

Those of you just looking for fast profits, this is not the place to be, go find a tree and wait for the money to grow out of it  Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
De Selby

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:32:43 PM

As for me, I've liquidated my position: 25% at 13,300, 50% at 9,0000. I'm still holding 25% in case a miracle happens and the price double or triples by April.

People on this forum don't have a grasp that the project's target market ARE NOT investors but Corporations and Developers, if anyone was following a recent conversation between me and @apaz037 on SLACK this would be realized, and the strategy for investors would be more constructive and realize this is only a long term investment/project.

You will fuck yourself trying to profit in this with only hopes for p&d that you're so used to with shitcoins, this is NOT the case here with STRATIS.

Those of you just looking for fast profits, this is not the place to be, go find a tree and wait for the money to grow out of it  Cheesy
Stratis is better than most other alt-coins, I'll give you that. Also, I don't think Chris Trew and his team are actively trying to swindle investors.

With that being said, the potential for appreciation is no longer there for Stratis. In fact, I've just liquidated my remaining Stratis at 7,000 because I determined the aggravation simply wasn't worth it. All momentum was lost in the aftermath of the future drift bug.

Instead of focusing on meaningless 'Hackathon' events, Chris' team should have done more to promote the release of Cloud Stratis Beta. It was supposed to come out in November, but today's the 27th and we still haven't heard so much as a bleep from them. Markets just aren't buying it that Stratis is a viable project, at least mid-term.

You can shill all you want, but you can't turn the tide. You can't fight the law of financial gravity.
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:40:07 PM

less 2 week go to 0.00004  Smiley
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

less 2 week go to 0.00004  Smiley

Bookmarking this post, as I will hold you to your claims, and when this doesn't happen, hope you will explain your "prediction" Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:18:09 PM

Those of you just looking for fast profits, this is not the place to be, go find a tree and wait for the money to grow out of it  Cheesy
Stratis is better than most other alt-coins, I'll give you that. Also, I don't think Chris Trew and his team are actively trying to swindle investors.

With that being said, the potential for appreciation is no longer there for Stratis. In fact, I've just liquidated my remaining Stratis at 7,000 because I determined the aggravation simply wasn't worth it. All momentum was lost in the aftermath of the future drift bug.

Instead of focusing on meaningless 'Hackathon' events, Chris' team should have done more to promote the release of Cloud Stratis Beta. It was supposed to come out in November, but today's the 27th and we still haven't heard so much as a bleep from them. Markets just aren't buying it that Stratis is a viable project, at least mid-term.

You can shill all you want, but you can't turn the tide. You can't fight the law of financial gravity.

I don't think you know  the meaning of shill bro...

And assuming your last line in your statement was directed at me, my last post didn't say anything about what direction the price is moving in interests of investors, so let me clarify, that in this project, you must do your research, once you see the work that Chris Trew and Nicolas Dorier are doing for this (had you actually spoken with either of them in slack), have you done this..? i suppose not... are you in slack? Then you wouldn't be panic dumping... cause your impatience and greed have clouded any ability to see the value in this for the long-term.

So De Selby on this note:

https://twitter.com/NicolasDorier/status/802883937366261761

See you at FOMO Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Bobowawa

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:30:31 PM

Who knows what happens with a Wallet? Or is it the network? I dont have a couple of hours  active compounds. Wallet v2.0.0. nodes are save in file stratis.conf

De Selby

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:35:49 PM

Let me clarify, that in this project, you must do your research, once you see the work that Chris Trew and Nicolas Dorier are doing for this (had you actually spoken with either of them in slack), have you done this..? i suppose not...
I have interacted with Chris Trew on Slack before, yes.

Are you in slack? Then you wouldn't be panic dumping... cause your impatience and greed have clouded any ability to see the value in this for the long-term.
I am (or at least was) on Slack, yes.

See you at FOMO Cheesy

Non-sequitur, much? The release of the full node framework has been priced in by the market for quite a while now. It might go up, but I don't see it breaking new all time highs anytime soon. Just look at Waves. Price went up in anticipation of the full node release, and then it immediately dumped on it came out last week.

As far as I'm concerned, the momentum was lost after the future drift bug. I wouldn't mind buying back some at some point in the future, but I'm going to need a better entry this time, definitely below 5,000 Sat.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

Let me clarify, that in this project, you must do your research, once you see the work that Chris Trew and Nicolas Dorier are doing for this (had you actually spoken with either of them in slack), have you done this..? i suppose not...

Are you in slack? Then you wouldn't be panic dumping... cause your impatience and greed have clouded any ability to see the value in this for the long-term.

See you at FOMO Cheesy

Non-sequitur, much? The release of the full node framework has been priced in by the market for quite a while now. It might go up, but I don't see it breaking new all time highs anytime soon. Just look at Waves. Price went up in anticipation of the full node release, and then it immediately dumped on it came out last week.

As far as I'm concerned, the momentum was lost after the future drift bug. I wouldn't mind buying back some at some point in the future, but I'm going to need a better entry this time, definitely below 5,000 Sat.

More like irony actually, and look at that back to 8884 Cheesy the market hasn't priced anything until the release is official, we're not pre-buying a product lol wait till after the release and you'll see what the market's valuation really is not prior to. Right now we're just watching the same old "buy on rumor, sell on news" ... be patient

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Gss2k2

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:47:57 PM

See you at FOMO Cheesy

This is why i dont sell soo early. Now u can panic buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: