Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890791 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:35:13 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 07:50:54 PM by trademark

Trademark, while you are a legendary member so automatically everything you say is true and valid and it would be ridiculous for a lowly member such as me to question you, the facts of my statement still stand. Hence since the facts pass the validity test they cannot be considered ridiculous.

I just spend the last 15 minutes browsing through the top 100 wallets on the Strais Block explorer, thinking maybe I was wrong in my assesment. However, the #100 wallet is roughly 189k coins, so we can assume that the 200k wallets are the top 100.

If you look at them, there are lots and lots that are staking, which is great for the network. However, as my previous statement stands, there are very few wallets that are consistently adding more stratis to their wallet besides the staking rewards. I would put the number at less than 5 wallets that were consistently adding stratis to their wallet every so often.

The volume we see on the exchanges is just stratis being traded back and forth. Sorry to break it to you sir ( or mam) but, in the last 24 hours on Poloneix there has been 1.3 million stratis exchanged.

Those 1.3 million stratis have not gone to the top 100 rich list wallets from what can be seen on the block explorer.

Could be the whales keep them in exchanges, and there are indeed 4 or 5 people with GIANT wallets on exchanges.

Or there could be alot of people trading modest amounts of stratis.

10 apples traded between 5 people or 100 people is still 10 apples at the end of the day.

Give it up already man.  Your original post you talked about bots with no owners manipulating the market and whales don't exist and I called you out on it.  That's it.  Also, quit bringing up my bitcointalk rank, it has nothing to do with my replies or anyone elses.  Ranks just mean I've been here longer and I'll get paid more than you on signature campaigns.  lol  Peace!
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

Guys come help us out testing the C# Stratis Bitcoin Full Node !

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com   

We'll assist anybody to get setup and running, visit us in #csharp_development channel !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

Trademark, while you are a legendary member so automatically everything you say is true and valid and it would be ridiculous for a lowly member such as me to question you, the facts of my statement still stand. Hence since the facts pass the validity test they cannot be considered ridiculous.

I just spend the last 15 minutes browsing through the top 100 wallets on the Strais Block explorer, thinking maybe I was wrong in my assesment. However, the #100 wallet is roughly 189k coins, so we can assume that the 200k wallets are the top 100.

If you look at them, there are lots and lots that are staking, which is great for the network. However, as my previous statement stands, there are very few wallets that are consistently adding more stratis to their wallet besides the staking rewards. I would put the number at less than 5 wallets that were consistently adding stratis to their wallet every so often.

The volume we see on the exchanges is just stratis being traded back and forth. Sorry to break it to you sir ( or mam) but, in the last 24 hours on Poloneix there has been 1.3 million stratis exchanged.

Those 1.3 million stratis have not gone to the top 100 rich list wallets from what can be seen on the block explorer.

Could be the whales keep them in exchanges, and there are indeed 4 or 5 people with GIANT wallets on exchanges.

10 apples traded between 5 people or 100 people is still 10 apples at the end of the day.

Give it up already man.  Your original post you talked about bots with no owners manipulating the market and whales don't exist and I called you out on it.  That's it.  Also, quit bringing up my bitcointalk rank, it has nothing to do with my replies or anyone elses.  Ranks just mean I've been here longer and I'll get paid more than you on signature campaigns.  lol  Peace!

You lack elementary reading comprehension skills if you think I was implying that these are not being controlled/designed by people.

lol Peace

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:52:19 PM

hahaha. what a waste of time. you could of just asked me and i could of told you how many wallets in the top 100 are adding strats...boy are you waaaaaaaaaaaay off but i dont care what you say. i bet you would love to know what my wallet is holding...worry about your own wallet and fill it up
while the price is right.
ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:26:21 AM

hahaha. what a waste of time. you could of just asked me and i could of told you how many wallets in the top 100 are adding strats...boy are you waaaaaaaaaaaay off but i dont care what you say. i bet you would love to know what my wallet is holding...worry about your own wallet and fill it up
while the price is right.

The price is right, the price over 8000 sat could be a good level. We have decent volume everyday, so we will have chance to get more volumes when good news comes. Neos got more than 1000 bitcoin volume, why Stratis can't?
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

Where can find a dummies guide for test C# Stratis Bitcoin Full Node ! ?

Thanks
thesilex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:59:59 AM

i am staking with 10k strat, i could find several blocks day by day. But i could not find any blocks for the last 7 days. My wallet is unlocked ofcourse. Wallet is installed on raspberry pi. Is this usual? Should i expect more?
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

i am staking with 10k strat, i could find several blocks day by day. But i could not find any blocks for the last 7 days. My wallet is unlocked ofcourse. Wallet is installed on raspberry pi. Is this usual? Should i expect more?

You can check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich

For 1 million staking address  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/address.dws?18732.htm

he can get 44 coins in last day, so average you can get 0.44 coin per day, it is 2-3 days mine a block. It is very difficult. You need to buy more coins to stake because 1% inflation rate is extremely low.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

We'll assist anybody to get setup and running, visit us in #csharp_development channel !

Whats needed from Hardware point of view to have a node running? Is there currently any benefit of running a full node (rewards?) ?

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

For 1 million staking address  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/address.dws?18732.htm

he can get 44 coins in last day, so average you can get 0.44 coin per day, it is 2-3 days mine a block. It is very difficult. You need to buy more coins to stake because 1% inflation rate is extremely low.

I agree.  10k Stratis is very little to stake, try to build up your stack to at least 50k and it will be more worth it.  However, as the price of Stratis rises, that 0.44 coins a day could add up to a decent amount of money. 
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

<image>

Whats needed from Hardware point of view to have a node running? Is there currently any benefit of running a full node (rewards?) ?

It can run on pretty much any hardware. 1 Core 1GB RAM should be sufficient.
If it can run .NET core you should be fine.

Currently we're testing the Bitcoin Full Node on a regtest network, so no real rewards.
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

I agree.  10k Stratis is very little to stake, try to build up your stack to at least 50k and it will be more worth it.  However, as the price of Stratis rises, that 0.44 coins a day could add up to a decent amount of money. 

Yeah, buy more coins so we can make more from staking, and don't forget more Stratis is more profit, because Stratis is in uptrend after ICO.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

In such a situation the market is going against the crowd is usually expected. Of course, I would also like to big growth. At least for a 15k again.
Let's see what will be, a good background for Stratis. But the increase on the Bitcoin can prevent the growth of Stratis.  Embarrassed

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
COINKING84

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

ok guys just got my first stratis from staking! now it says that part of my coins are stake and part spendable. what determines this and will i get more coins now that i have stake?
bastol85

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

My experience with staking:

-if you do a lot of transactions to and from exchanges, your network weight fragments amongst your adresses and you stake less often.

-once in a while I send all my coins to ONE of my adresses so that address is the only one staking with all the weight.

It definitely has fixed the "I have xxxK coins and not staking for days" issue.
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

My experience with staking:

-if you do a lot of transactions to and from exchanges, your network weight fragments amongst your adresses and you stake less often.

-once in a while I send all my coins to ONE of my adresses so that address is the only one staking with all the weight.

It definitely has fixed the "I have xxxK coins and not staking for days" issue.

Exactly, every transaction can decrease the weight, I keep all of my Stratis in one wallet, and I am staking a lot of coins everyday, much more expensive than the power fee.
CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:14:28 AM

Oh, people you panic dump Stratis for chasing golem? It doesn't make sense, golem is in a very big marketcap now. No need to buy high, you will be bagholders.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

Oh, people you panic dump Stratis for chasing golem? It doesn't make sense, golem is in a very big marketcap now. No need to buy high, you will be bagholders.

I think golem has nothing to do with STRATIS dump. Most likely people are dumping because bitcoin is getting near 1100$ value.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
cerejobastos

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

I think golem has nothing to do with STRATIS dump. Most likely people are dumping because bitcoin is getting near 1100$ value.

Why would people buy btc atm? price is too high and I think it will most likely crash again a bit soon. Might be wrong tho

BTC is having hard times overcoming the 1100 value

lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Why would people buy btc atm? price is too high and I think it will most likely crash again a bit soon. Might be wrong tho

BTC is having hard times overcoming the 1100 value

Before golem listed on poloniex, Stratis was 8000 sat, but after golem listed, stratis was dumped to 7200 sat. I think should be golem's listing, and other alts are more red. Stratis was 12000 sat when bitcoin hit 1200 usd, so it is not bitcoin pump issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: