Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:51:49 PM

I have read in some other threads from different people that Stratis is probably the coin of the year.
I am quite new to this crypto world.
May anyone give a quick brief on what are the future plans and some stuff like ICO price?
Trying to gather info on a lot of coins so little time for everything Cheesy
thanks guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

Oh, people you panic dump Stratis for chasing golem? It doesn't make sense, golem is in a very big marketcap now. No need to buy high, you will be bagholders.

I think golem has nothing to do with STRATIS dump. Most likely people are dumping because bitcoin is getting near 1100$ value.

Why would people buy btc atm? price is too high and I think it will most likely crash again a bit soon. Might be wrong tho

BTC is having hard times overcoming the 1100 value

Bitcoin is only just starting. It will go much much higher
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

I have read in some other threads from different people that Stratis is probably the coin of the year.
May anyone give a quick brief on what are the future plans and some stuff like ICO price?
thanks guys!

Welcome cerejobastos Smiley. Good to see you have found project Stratis.

First let me tell you who I am. I am a proud community member that is with Stratis from the start and as you can see I still am! I have bought into ICO and bought along the way.

The future plans of Stratis: Stratis Platform is based on the Bitcoin Blockchain that is programmed in the programming language C++. Stratis will use the fundamentals of the most secure Blockchain from Bitcoin, but in a different programming language, C#. It will be the first platform that does this. With this opportunity all the C# developers in the world (one of the, or perhaps the biggest programming language in the world) have the opportunity to develop their ideas on the Blockchain as well.

From the Stratis website (www.stratisplatform.com) We offer simple and affordable end-to-end solutions for development, testing and deployment of native C# blockchain applications on the .Net framework.

Also Stratis will make Cloud Stratis. With Cloud Stratis businesses can make their own blockchain based on their specific needs. You could think of this like WordPress, but then not for websites but for Blockchains.

ICO price was 1129 satoshi, so as you can see the price is still holding way above ICO price. And luckily for you, the price at the moment is at a bottom, so it's a sweeeeet buy.

I could write a lot more about it. But I would advise you to just come over to join our Slack, you can talk with the team, ask your questions etc. Slack invite: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com

My own opinion: Stratis will be one of the best investments of 2017.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

thanks guys!

ICO price was just over 1000 sats.
Stratis is building a platform so that C# programmers can make block chain application etc...

Many businesses use C#. It is a Microsoft programming language.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/C_sharp.html

They also are creating a Bitcoin full node in C#
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

thanks guys!

First let me tell you who I am. I am a proud community member that is with Stratis from the start and as you can see I still am! I have bought into ICO and bought along the way.

The future plans of Stratis: Stratis Platform is based on the Bitcoin Blockchain that is programmed in the programming language C++. Stratis will use the fundamentals of the most secure Blockchain from Bitcoin, but in a different programming language, C#. It will be the first platform that does this. With this opportunity all the C# developers in the world (one of the, or perhaps the biggest programming language in the world) have the opportunity to develop their ideas on the Blockchain as well.

From the Stratis website (www.stratisplatform.com) We offer simple and affordable end-to-end solutions for development, testing and deployment of native C# blockchain applications on the .Net framework.

Also Stratis will make Cloud Stratis. With Cloud Stratis businesses can make their own blockchain based on their specific needs. You could think of this like WordPress, but then not for websites but for Blockchains.

ICO price was 1129 satoshi, so as you can see the price is still holding way above ICO price. And luckily for you, the price at the moment is at a bottom, so it's a sweeeeet buy.

I could write a lot more about it. But I would advise you to just come over to join our Slack, you can talk with the team, ask your questions etc. Slack invite: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com

Thanks for the great info, i have made a small investment, unfortunately I am too late for the ICO but I hope I can still see this project grow big!
I will be following this thread for updates. Is there a slack channel or smtg?

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

thanks guys!

Thanks for the assessment.

And in retrospect, one can say: Stratis was also one of the best ICO investments in 2016.
Khilone7

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

thanks guys!

Thanks for the great info, i have made a small investment, unfortunately I am too late for the ICO but I hope I can still see this project grow big!
I will be following this thread for updates. Is there a slack channel or smtg?

No problem, always happy to help!

Congratulations with your investment Smiley. The project is still very undervalued, so you got in at a good time.

Yeah there is a Slack channel, you can join it through this link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com

I hope we will see you there!
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

bravo Trew, STRAT it´s finally going to shit.

But offcourse it´s more important to held a speech in worlds biggest factory for generica
 [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_drug ]
Nobody from India will ever use stratis token, N.Dorier has made it clear all has to be opensource, the indian devs, they will build their own copys!

conservative and smallthinking and being boring as much as possible is not what makes a company great, it´s action, forwardthinking and thriving the moment, hungry for success in short, midterm and long, and finally making money

failed on every opportunity the last 7 months
(ok you made 24 bussinesscards)

go on

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

So,this as blockchain framework. good idea for developers,but the its usefulness to the rest of the people!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Khilone7

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

So,this as blockchain framework. good idea for developers,but the its usefulness to the rest of the people!

The developers will make it useful for the rest of the people...........
Khilone7

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

A nice video about Stratis: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/833089617373044736
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

bravo Trew, STRAT it´s finally going to shit.

But offcourse it´s more important to held a speech in worlds biggest factory for generica
 [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_drug ]
Nobody from India will ever use stratis token, N.Dorier has made it clear all has to be opensource, the indian devs, they will build their own copys!

conservative and smallthinking and being boring as much as possible is not what makes a company great, it´s action, forwardthinking and thriving the moment, hungry for success in short, midterm and long, and finally making money

failed on every opportunity the last 7 months
(ok you made 24 bussinesscards)

go on

The price of Stratis drops a little and now the finger pointing and crying begins.  If you believe in the Stratis project then now is a great opportunity to buy more and hold.  If you don't, then sell and move on.  Simple as that.    
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Buy more when blood is in the street, see poly's update at slack, I fully trust and believe Stratis is super star in 2017:

:joy:

poly [9:08 AM]
Hey guys, so this is my update from operations point of view.
Chris working on coding and coordinating  delivery of  the tech we need to be able to go to market.  Also, busy on developing strategy and facilitating the needs of the rest of the team.

Dan developing, testing and debugging the Stratis platform + preparing for the presentations and getting new developers onboard with Stratis.

Krushang  supporting the community, the organization, and following new contacts and leads together with some supporters from the community.

Myself working with  different advisors  on organization, business development, marketing,  financial, legal, etc. Also, following up on some key leads to develop our first POCs.

All together working on design and deployment of minimum viable organization (MVO) for development of minimum viable product (MVP) starting with proof of concept (POC). This is an ongoing process and we expect some major milestones concluded by the end of 1Q  and then move to next strategic phase for Stratis. You will be properly briefed as relevant milestones are met. We don't plan to divulge any other strategic info at this point. We are receiving positive signals that we are on the right track from industry and potential investors, and we will stay on course according to our plans until we deliver the expected results.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Can expect STRAT 10000 this month?
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

Dear Stratis peoples,
Could we get an updated roadmap?
Some new to crypto looks green, ready to puke right on the floor.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

Can expect STRAT 10000 this month?

Maybe next month cos this mos would be on exposure for stratis. Its better to buy and fill your stack
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

What really Stratis will be added in Shapeshift ??
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

What really Stratis will be added in Shapeshift ??

The price will not speculate. However it is a great plus for stratis.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:13:10 PM

Dear Stratis peoples,
Could we get an updated roadmap?
Some new to crypto looks green, ready to puke right on the floor.

Price falls slightly because king bitcoin moves and all people can do is ask for updated road map, why not just ask them to pump it while you're at it?
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

snipped

poly [9:08 AM]
...snipped

We don't plan to divulge any other strategic info at this point. We are receiving positive signals that we are on the right track from industry and potential investors, and we will stay on course according to our plans until we deliver the expected results.

Ouch, anyone from real bussiness world can read and interpret between the lines

this sounds dangerous and struggeling

clearly only air instead hardfacts

btw. what´s about the hackathon? As I promised back in december noone will visit because of your glorious campaining

Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: