Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890787 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

Hello everybody,
I'm sorry, if I haven't been clear. I mean that in order to evaluate the popularity of different altcoins, I measured their popularity in bitcointalk (number of pages of the topic) and in the web (number of Google results). For this I typed in: "altcoin" "chronobank", "altcoin" "stratis", "altcoin" "Qtum", "altcoin" "decent", ... I wrote always "altcoin", because you can not measure the popularity of "decent" without adding "altcoin". If you add "altcoin" for decent, you add "altcoin" for all altcoins. The results have been normalized to take care of the time. They are not very good for stratis.
The conclusion is that Stratis should make much more marketing.
I would like to show you my table, but I don't know how to enclose a table or an image.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

I think stratis is more and more undervalued ... have more potentiality! Hold and stake ... and if you need sell ... sell at HIGH price ...  Cool

Or, if you absolutely have to sell, then sell to us (me).
We are happy about all the cheap tokens.
Buy order are set  Wink
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

Hello everybody,
I'm sorry, if I haven't been clear. I mean that in order to evaluate the popularity of different altcoins, I measured their popularity in bitcointalk (number of pages of the topic) and in the web (number of Google results). For this I typed in: "altcoin" "chronobank", "altcoin" "stratis", "altcoin" "Qtum", "altcoin" "decent", ... I wrote always "altcoin", because you can not measure the popularity of "decent" without adding "altcoin". If you add "altcoin" for decent, you add "altcoin" for all altcoins. The results are not very good for stratis. I'm very sorry.

You point is very good and new, I think SEO is important to the social exposures of brand/platform/altcoin awareness, especially for internet startup. Stratis is not only an altcoin, but also a platform, and the original vision is to offer turn-key solution to enterprises, better SEO means help more business opportunities.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

Hello everybody,
I'm sorry, if I haven't been clear. I mean that in order to evaluate the popularity of different altcoins, I measured their popularity in bitcointalk (number of pages of the topic) and in the web (number of Google results). For this I typed in: "altcoin" "chronobank", "altcoin" "stratis", "altcoin" "Qtum", "altcoin" "decent", ... I wrote always "altcoin", because you can not measure the popularity of "decent" without adding "altcoin". If you add "altcoin" for decent, you add "altcoin" for all altcoins. The results have been normalized to take care of the time. They are not very good for stratis.
I would like to show you my table, but I don't know how to enclose a table or an image.

Hmmm, I think i remember that its product first before heavy marketing. Dont worry they know what they are doing and eventually it will bring in the honey.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 12:41:14 PM by trademark

Hello everybody,

If you think Stratis is lacking in the marketing department, you must not have been following Stratis.  Anyways, I don't think Stratis should classified itself as an altcoin.  It is one of a kind.  Stratis is the future!
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

Hello everybody,

If you think Stratis is lacking in the marketing department, you must not have been following Stratis.  Anyways, I don't think Stratis should classified itself as an altcoin.  It is one of a kind.  

no doubt.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

Hello everybody,

If you think Stratis is lacking in the marketing department, you must not have been following Stratis.  Anyways, I don't think Stratis should classified itself as an altcoin.  It is one of a kind.  Stratis is the future!
[/quote

It's not an Altcoin, the StratisBitcoinFullNode (aka C# Wallet) is an original code base built from the ground-up, this Token per-say is not a fork of any other coin nor bitcoin itself Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

Stratis one of the magnificent 8.

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/838866014645407744

Retweet if you like.

yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

Retweet if you like.

Should be magnificent 7, what is FIDO U2F? It should not be the altcoin, never find it on exchanges, or in coinmarketcap.com. I doubt that is the altcoin. Stratis is the lowest market cap coin among Magnificent 7 Club, has huge room for growth as well.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

Retweet if you like.

Should be magnificent 7, what is FIDO U2F? It should not be the altcoin, never find it on exchanges, or in coinmarketcap.com. I doubt that is the altcoin. Stratis is the lowest market cap coin among Magnificent 7 Club, has huge room for growth as well.

Stratis sure is but i am missing NEM in that list.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/c-sharpcorner.com

I am optimistic on the C# corner conference in April, you check its global rank in alexa,

Global Rank   4,919
Rank in India  820  

IMO C# is the most popular develop language in India, and in the world. The traffic indicates my assumption. Stratis will have a global show to the world in April?   Shocked Shocked  

I have a new idea for Stratis further promotion, integrated C# corner and Stratis tip feature, the scene is like we can tip users in reddit, or steem network. Users can tip the bloggers/writers Stratis.

If done, MOON time soon.
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

Hello everybody,

look, it doesn´t make sense to write some critical or conspicuous things in this closed Stratis Sauna Club. There are only fanboys inside which got too often to hot.

You have very valid points.
To use an analogy with a toaster: these fanatics with blinders don´t understand that they are always and exclusively talking about tech, material, sizes, measurments etc., but noone comes to the idea to explain what this toaster is good for. For perfect tasty bread!

Instead masturbating on their tech, people should think about benefits, advantages etc. in a language which people understand and finally attract and makes the company shine.
It pretty seems this Trew is overwhelmed or isn´t convinced of N.Dorier´s product or he just is afraid of success, it´s weird always to hide any benefits behind shitty tech language. (Don´t think the whole team are idiots)

axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

Ignore that cryptosack troll, he is notorious and always attacks Stratis, maybe he is anyone's alt account to spread FUD to get cheap Stratis.
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 11:33:11 AM by dev0tion

Retweet if you like.

Fido U2F is hardware 2FA, indeed it's not an altcoin.
melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:21:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 03:44:17 PM by melea

Hello everybody,

now you have some to learn or google that.  ¿how can put img on btctalk?

I mean that in order to evaluate the popularity of different altcoins.

you cant do that obviously. you dont have knowledge abouth ..........

please, Investigate first

because

Big days for STRAT is coming.......   Cool

And I know that because I've done my particular research  Wink  

people the only thing you should do is look  Shocked  if you do not want to invest, but do not troll nonsense.

i only want to buy more cheap strat Tongue while i can.

wallet just amazing
nice proyect i can see here, congrats to devs team!  I wish you good luck!
thanks for that!

DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

Low profile coin Stratis, you need to be up, arising chicken!! You are future top 10. Let us make huge money on it.
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:47:56 AM

It's funny looking at the market depth of Stratis on Polo it is very different to other coins. Most coins are somewhat balanced but Stratis has a much much larger amount on the sell side.
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:25:46 AM

Hello everybody,

look, it doesn´t make sense to write some critical or conspicuous things in this closed Stratis Sauna Club. There are only fanboys inside which got too often to hot.

To use an analogy with a toaster: these fanatics with blinders don´t understand that they are always and exclusively talking about tech, material, sizes, measurments etc., but noone comes to the idea to explain what this toaster is good for. For perfect tasty bread!

Instead masturbating on their tech, people should think about benefits, advantages etc. in a language which people understand and finally attract and makes the company shine.
It pretty seems this Trew is overwhelmed or isn´t convinced of N.Dorier´s product or he just is afraid of success, it´s weird always to hide any benefits behind shitty tech language. (Don´t think the whole team are idiots)

Can a stratis fan answer this, explain in non tech language what benefits and advantages stratis has over other platforms?
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:32:52 AM

Hello everybody,

Can a stratis fan answer this, explain in non tech language what benefits and advantages stratis has over other platforms?

Cryptosack is a notorious troll, ignore him, when price is a little down, he starts to bullshit here, you know why? He wants cheap coins, he is scaring noobs to dump.
COINKING84

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

Anyone stored STRATIS on Ledger? Does it work well?

Yes i gave this a test run and it works fine.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: