Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890814 times)
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

You guys know Stratis already has segwit activated right?

U should be. This is how politics works. Everything literally everything is booming on segwit news. Look at litecoin liftoff that crap is as green as it used to be two years ago. Green candles are all over the chart. This cant last forever. Good things arent good anymore segwit will be bashed badmouthed and talked down until its validity gets put into question and segwit will be re-vo-ked.
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

may i friendly ask why? what about stratis is so essentially awsome?Cheesy

Please read the op. It is a platform for businesses where they can deploy C# apps on it on their own private side chain.

Big business, if the time ever comes then Stratis will be a big player for sure.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

Spread the word people Smiley. Don't forget to follow me as well, so that we can get more people in on Stratis.

Follow: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne

Retweets for the day:

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/851543246685777920

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/851542756728197121

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/851542553937801216

And don't forget to put your questions in for the Q&A -> https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/850026060649566208
Iwantalambo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:43:59 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 12:02:36 AM by Iwantalambo

Oh yeah and another thing.  You should never lose money on Stratis.  Only sell for a profit or otherwise wait until you're in the green.  Don't ever panic sell this diamond.  Stratis is the future!

I work in Finance.

I can tell you that most businesses need an easy solution to get access to blockchain for their internal model.

Most mid-size businesses do not have enough ressources to schedule among their own employees an internal team only focus on the blockchain. They will need consultants and easy and customizable blockchain solution. A blockchain/smart contract environment is really complex and can be dangerous for a company to, by itself , do it ( see the DAO ethereum's problem)

I was reading even again yesterday an article from financial consultants stating how the blockchain industry will be soon dominated by companies that offers user-friendly blockchain solutions.

Ethereum is powerful but way too complicated and not user-friendly for most businesses. That's why most big companies are interested in the technology but do not directly partner with Ethereum.

It is obvious that Stratis C# solutions are going to be of paramount importance for most business. That's why there is so much hype about Stratis.

If you add that the team is known,100% validated and skilled.

Then you have a perfect equation for a success.
Stratis could even go higher than Ethereum by reaching a wider population of businesses. That's why I sold most of my other cryptos to buy massively Stratis.

Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:06:59 AM

Oh yeah and another thing.  You should never lose money on Stratis.  Only sell for a profit or otherwise wait until you're in the green.  Don't ever panic sell this diamond.  Stratis is the future!

I work in Finance.

I can tell you that most businesses need an easy solution to get access to blockchain for their internal model.

Most mid-size businesses do not have enough ressources to schedule among their own employees an internal team only focus on the blockchain. They will need consultants and easy and customizable blockchain solution. A blockchain/smart contract environment is really complex and can be dangerous for a company to, by itself , do it ( see the DAO ethereum's problem)

I was reading even again yesterday an article from financial consultants stating how the blockchain industry will be soon dominated by companies that offers user-friendly blockchain solutions.

Ethereum is powerful but way too complicated and not user-friendly for most businesses. That's why most big companies are interested in the technology but do not directly partner with Ethereum.

It is obvious that Stratis C# solutions are going to be of paramount importance for most business. That's why there is so much hype about Stratis.

If you add that the team is known,100% validated and skilled.

Then you have a perfect equation for a success.
Stratis could even go higher than Ethereum by reaching a wider population of businesses. That's why I sold most of my other cryptos to buy massively Stratis.

You are right, business companies need simple blockchain for their business, especially financial organizations. I think the team is quite competent. The price proves that.   Grin
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

Stratis team, make everyone here proud of your work!
im starting my studies this year, ill work for stratis in the next decade.
Mark my words 😎

Gr33nHatt3r

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:41:56 AM

Is it possible to implement a Rouleth (if you are involved in Ethereum you know) game onto the Stratis platform? How do you go about creating contracts/dapps at the moment? I know that the Ethereum wallet has a whole contracts tab where you can write/compile & deploy right from the wallet. Will the Stratis GUI be similar in this regard?
Are there any snapshots yet of the GUI or anything like that? Are there tutorials available for creating dapps/contracts on the Stratis blockchain?
I am more eager to build opposed to making profits. I am not here simply to watch things go good and cheer along as the price goes up. I am here to see how viable this platform really is for performing tasks that Ethereum already does (pretty good).
What will Stratis have that Ethereum won't?
(Note: I have been involved in Ethereum since the Mike Hearn rage quit and have maintained a semi-hardon for Ethereum ever since. So please, sell me!) :0) I am eager for new experiences.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

Is it possible to implement a Rouleth (if you are involved in Ethereum you know) game onto the Stratis platform? How do you go about creating contracts/dapps at the moment? I know that the Ethereum wallet has a whole contracts tab where you can write/compile & deploy right from the wallet. Will the Stratis GUI be similar in this regard?
Are there any snapshots yet of the GUI or anything like that? Are there tutorials available for creating dapps/contracts on the Stratis blockchain?
I am more eager to build opposed to making profits. I am not here simply to watch things go good and cheer along as the price goes up. I am here to see how viable this platform really is for performing tasks that Ethereum already does (pretty good).
(Note: I have been involved in Ethereum since the Mike Hearn rage quit and have maintained a semi-hardon for Ethereum ever since. So please, sell me!) :0) I am eager for new experiences.

I think Stratis will implement some smart contract features to compete with Ethereum, we aim to bitcoin full nodes, maybe one day we will have C# Ethereum full nodes.
Khilone7

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:47:28 AM

Stratis will have the possibility of smart contracts as well:

https://twitter.com/khil0ne/status/850020555029872640
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

More updates coming, the better it is for Stratis. More good news means more interested and will keep the price steadily go up. Way to go!
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

When will masternodes be released (in 2017), and how much will deposit be?
Khilone7

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:00:57 AM

https://twitter.com/khil0ne/status/851676007258103809

Khilone7

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

More information on 19 april:

https://twitter.com/khil0ne/status/851546503181209604
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

It seems to me , Stratis is now a jack of all trade, this is turning to be a different product market during the ICO.
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:16:10 AM

Price is going down which is good , will buy this cheaper .

It is not good, I lost money if the price goes lower. I bought massive Strat from 37k-43k. I should have bought more when the price was 8k, but no 8k price any more.

You have poor risk and money management. BTW nice to load more Stratis.

Cost averaging Stratis would have been a smart investment strategy. It feels safer and less risky.

cost averaging is more likely to be thee safest and smartest way when it comes to trading.  

In general, cost averaging is the worst thing one can do in trading. Now, I'm not saying this applies to all trading, and may not apply to Stratis, in this moment

But it is very important, very important, to note that buying more as the price falls is perhaps the worst thing a trader can do, as a general rule.
Pyramiding into positions as the price rises (perhaps with a trailing stop) is perhaps the best.

But altcoins in this very immature market may for the time being be an exception. Or they may not.

Cut your losses and let your profits run is a proven strategy, in general.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:43:22 AM

It seems to me , Stratis is now a jack of all trade, this is turning to be a different product market during the ICO.

Stratis is a cool project, not only for the profit part, but also the team is one of the most hard working in the crypto. Best teams: bitcoin, ethereum, Stratis, ARK and so forth.
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:49:44 AM

did you know it's multi-algo?, it's more than eth, more than bitcoin itself, watch, ms will jump all over this I'm sure by the end of the year
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

It is not good, I lost money if the price goes lower. I bought massive Strat from 37k-43k. I should have bought more when the price was 8k, but no 8k price any more.

Cost averaging Stratis would have been a smart investment strategy. It feels safer and less risky.

cost averaging is more likely to be thee safest and smartest way when it comes to trading.  

In general, cost averaging is the worst thing one can do in trading. Now, I'm not saying this applies to all trading, and may not apply to Stratis, in this moment

But it is very important, very important, to note that buying more as the price falls is perhaps the worst thing a trader can do, as a general rule.
Pyramiding into positions as the price rises (perhaps with a trailing stop) is perhaps the best.

But altcoins in this very immature market may for the time being be an exception. Or they may not.

Yea, usually when I decide I want in, I usually just buy all in then. Since I don't trust most exchanges I just want to trade quick and get my coins in my local wallet. So I do it all at once.
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

Yea, usually when I decide I want in, I usually just buy all in then. Since I don't trust most exchanges I just want to trade quick and get my coins in my local wallet. So I do it all at once.

Best succinct investment advice I've ever heard is 'Buy right, sit tight'

i.e. buy based on the fundamentals and don't day trade.
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

id like to know this too. i read 200k or 500k but not sure how reliable that is.
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: