Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

I am all in with STRAT and happy with that, I'm sure we will reach 100$ one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndreiBucaciuc

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:47:15 PM

project is great, but I can't hold the coins anymore, nothing changes... I bought at $2.5, so I'm still in profit.. but, yeah..
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

project is great, but I can't hold the coins anymore, nothing changes... I bought at $2.5, so I'm still in profit.. but, yeah..
Then you can just sell it ...?
capt.biggles

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

AndreiBucaciuc has the stratis coins probably for the quick money, Sorry that's not gonna happen. Stratis is a long therm investment.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

Stake profit is poor so it can not get interested buyers  Sad windows wallet is infantile
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

hi,

im still using old window wallet and now stop sync, kindly request some help how to solve it..
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

AndreiBucaciuc has the stratis coins probably for the quick money, Sorry that's not gonna happen. Stratis is a long therm investment.

And there is. Stratis went well in 2017. In my portfolio there is Stratis. I will keep STRAT very long. The platform will have a lot of releases in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

Oh, WOW that's heavy! I just realized how heavily STRAT was dumped down to $3.35...  I'm so glad I sold all my Strat at about $9.5.

I could basically triple my stash right now.

Looks like you're in luck then.  Are you going to pull the trigger and triple up your Stratis stack?  or just sit around and watch Stratis rise past the price you sold it for?  Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words.   Wink

Already did it! Smiley

Good move on your end.  Stratis in the 3 dollar range won't last much longer.  STRAT are very undervalued.  Once the releases are out on mainnet, Stratis will be shooting for the stars.  Buy and stake.  Smiley
Would be interesting to see how many masternodes at 250k STRAT would be deployed.

masternodes at 250k STRAT is a lot of money
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

I think dash is great and will overtake bitcoin. However what so you think of pivx? obviously dash has the pole position advantage but I've transferred pivx and it was much faster than dash. is that just because so few people use it? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Please spam elsewhere, it is a thread about Stratis.

Sometimes I wish I would sold some of my coins when it was ATH, but man, just no.  STRAT went though a healthy correction, and it is still around 3-4$.  I know it will skyrocket in the future, and all believers will get paid off Smiley  OR we can manage our 10k node lol Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

I think dash is great and will overtake bitcoin. However what so you think of pivx? obviously dash has the pole position advantage but I've transferred pivx and it was much faster than dash. is that just because so few people use it? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sometimes I wish I would sold some of my coins when it was ATH, but man, just no.  STRAT went though a healthy correction, and it is still around 3-4$.  I know it will skyrocket in the future, and all believers will get paid off Smiley  OR we can manage our 10k node lol Cheesy

The thing will ATH prices is, when it happens, people don't know.  It's after the fact that you then realize it was the ATH for that period.  Don't worry though, this years ATH could possibly be the ATL in the next few years.  Too many good things coming out for Stratis.  Stratis is the future!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:42:50 PM

Can price of STRAT increase to 50$ after release stable version of Breeze?  Roll Eyes

i don't think so.

I wouldn't doubt Stratis.  Fifty dollars may not happen immediately but it could happen once Stratis becomes well known for it's technology.  Chris has said that he wants Stratis to be in the top 3.  If that actually happens, imagine what the price of each Stratis will be worth.

A lot of other companys are telling their investors that they want to be in the top 3 or at least top 10.... time will tell.
Lol, yeah. It's good he aims high, but totally unrealistic imo.
I lost faith, too much competition coming up, but I wish good luck for this project to everyone.

Would be interesting to know when he made the statement about top 3. Things changed a lot during the last few weeks and it would require a $25 billion market cap for top 3, which is equal to an 80x increase in price. That doesn't put us at $50 per coin, but more to like $250.

Interested in this as well, is that statement still viable these days?

Yes, it is.  Here is what Chris said.   CEO Chris Trew's comment that his "goal is top three market cap. I see anything else as a failure...".  https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/6mxfjd/why_the_stratis_token_is_a_good_investment/   

Who's to say it will still take $25 billion market cap to be top 3 in the future.  What if many of those coins just fall out of the cryptoworld.  You never know.  All I know is Chris is very determined to make this happen.   Stratis was top 10 not too long ago. 

Bitcoin won't drop below $25 billion. Ethereum will stay in that area for sure, too much skin in the game for large players. And also, if the whole market crashes so that the top 3 are below $25 billion, oh lord, I am pretty sure STRATIS will also be below $25 billion. This is not to say that I don't believe in Chris' capabilities and determination, but I am just realistic here.

Read my last post again before making assumptions.  I never said Bitcoin will drop below $25 billion marketcap.  I said, who's to say it will take a $25 billion dollar marketcap to be number 3.  Today if you're above 18.5 billion, you're in the #3 spot and this can drop even further.  Bitcoin will always be #1. 

Read my last post again before making assumptions. Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay where they are now. If Bitcoin doesn't drop significantly, other coins will benefit from that and also stay relatively high. I doubt BCH will drop very low as that is a political game which might keep us busy for quite some time. $5 Billion will definitely not be enough to become spot #3. I bet we can realistically expect for a #3 coin to be above $15 billion at current times. And that is quite a way to go for Stratis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:46:58 AM

Sometimes I wish I would sold some of my coins when it was ATH, but man, just no.  STRAT went though a healthy correction, and it is still around 3-4$.  I know it will skyrocket in the future, and all believers will get paid off Smiley  OR we can manage our 10k node lol Cheesy

Just like ETH , traders sell at 20-40$ for profit , but believers win in the end....Just stay strong mate , i think eventually stratis time will come.
mycotoxin

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

I sold my STRATIS as i believe they have a long way to go -  Stratis  may do well but it will may be a while tp see returns.
Checking  https://stratisplatform.com/team/ shows that  Nicolas Dorier is an advisor  . "Bitcoin Development Technical Adviser"
and not a Stratis employee. His NBitcoin is the main tool , but  he runs his own company and is CTO at  metaco = > https://metaco.com/team/nicolas-dorier/.
They also compete with Stratis it seems. I also see that someone on this group deletes comments from some of  the other users who add positive criticism about SRATIS.

In the  youtube videos Chris also  sidesteps too many questions. He appears misinformed. Too many red flags for me.
Protect your savings and  do your own research. Watch all the Stratis  interview videos on youtube  and read all you can about Stratis, read as far back as the  ICO dates in 2016 and then draw your own conclusion.
devking

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:06:19 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:18:05 AM by devking

mycotoxin Ok Mission accomplished and now please cry after December. Its right to delete all the FUD without any evidence.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
OXUS

Activity: 253

KEK

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:00 AM

I sold my STRATIS as i believe they have a long way to go -  Stratis  may do well but it will may be a while tp see returns.
Checking  https://stratisplatform.com/team/ shows that  Nicolas Dorier is an advisor  . "Bitcoin Development Technical Adviser"
and not a Stratis employee. His NBitcoin is the main tool , but  he runs his own company and is CTO at  metaco = > https://metaco.com/team/nicolas-dorier/.
They also compete with Stratis it seems. I also see that someone on this group deletes comments from some of  the other users who add positive criticism about SRATIS.

In the  youtube videos Chris also  sidesteps too many questions. He appears misinformed. Too many red flags for me.
Protect your savings and  do your own research. Watch all the Stratis  interview videos on youtube  and read all you can about Stratis, read as far back as the  ICO dates in 2016 and then draw your own conclusion.

is its like a double agent ?

Satochi is dead
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:45 AM

When are the masternodes released on the mainnet? Also any more news already on the smaller figure nodes (10,000 etc)?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
mycotoxin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:27:16 AM

is its like a double agent ?

Do your own research and draw your own conclusions
devking

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:40:27 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 02:30:23 AM by devking

mycotoxin Who told you Nicholas a Stratis employee. He's not a Stratis employee. He developed NBitcoin and Stratis used for full node development. For that reason Nicholas joined Stratis as an adviser but not as a team member. It was announced before ICO. Thats not a new information. Dont mislead the people here.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
mycotoxin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

Dont get me wrong Stratis may do well in the long run, its just for me at the moment.
In this youtube video Chris the CEO  gives ambiguous answers  and he appears unsure of his product . Plus  he misunderstands most  of the questions asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg

In the video, even the STRATIS COO Policarpo Guerrero is perplexed  and is laughing at some of the answers Chris gives.
Stratis needs to replace Chris as hes not coming across  as well prepared. He may have started the product but he needs
to step down and STRATIS get a new leader.
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

bought more STRAT after watching the interview. Alpha releases already released. Product will be ready before 2018. Go FUD  somewhere else dude. These guys aren't working for a shit product

Dont get me wrong Stratis may do well in the long run, its just for me at the moment.
In this youtube video Chris the CEO  gives ambiguous answers  and he appears unsure of his product . Plus  he misunderstands most  of the questions asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg

In the video, even the STRATIS COO Policarpo Guerrero is perplexed  and is laughing at some of the answers Chris gives.
Stratis needs to replace Chris as hes not coming across  as well prepared. He may have started the product but he needs
to step down and STRATIS get a new leader.

Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: