Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
s0lidus

Activity: 910
Merit: 118

CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

What a shitcoin lol. LOL. Still at $3 after a month. What a bunch of fucking losers holding this thing HAHAHAHAHA.

This post of yours helped me to buy about 1000 STRATIS back then. And guess what, I've more than doubled my money in a month  Tongue (THX a lot and keep up the good work!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:13:05 PM

What a shitcoin lol. LOL. Still at $3 after a month. What a bunch of fucking losers holding this thing HAHAHAHAHA.

This post of yours helped me to buy about 1000 STRATIS back then. And guess what, I've more than doubled my money in a month  Tongue (THX a lot and keep up the good work!)

No one is saying you can't make money from STRATIS. You can make money swinging from any coin. DOGE, TRUMP, literally any coin. So I don't know what you are yapping about like a retard.

The point is this coin is stuck at these low prices and complete shit because of the team and communication. It won't go anywhere.

Although if you're like the other idiots on here you will 'HODL' like a retard and then your investment will go down back to $3 soon enough. Sucks to be a retard man.
jayjayBR

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:31:45 PM

No one is saying you can't make money from STRATIS. You can make money swinging from any coin. DOGE, TRUMP, literally any coin. So I don't know what you are yapping about like a retard.

The point is this coin is stuck at these low prices and complete shit because of the team and communication. It won't go anywhere.

Although if you're like the other idiots on here you will 'HODL' like a retard and then your investment will go down back to $3 soon enough. Sucks to be a retard man.

Just bought more Stratis. As long as I see FUD I'm buying!  Wink Grin
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

It's really no wonder these guys can go on vacation with people as stupid as you doing this shit. I guess the world needs idiots to run sometimes.
jayjayBR

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

It's really no wonder these guys can go on vacation with people as stupid as you doing this shit. I guess the world needs idiots to run sometimes.

It's not me who's loosing precious time posting shit in a forum....in vain!! Get out of your computer, champ, and go find a girl...or a guy if you want  Wink
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

This post of yours helped me to buy about 1000 STRATIS back then. And guess what, I've more than doubled my money in a month  Tongue (THX a lot and keep up the good work!)

Just bought more Stratis. As long as I see FUD I'm buying!  Wink Grin

It's not me who's loosing precious time posting shit in a forum....in vain!! Get out of your computer, champ, and go find a girl...or a guy if you want  Wink

Yet you're sitting right there pretending to be witty when you're actually doing the exact same thing? Can you get any fucking stupider?

Nothing is happening in vain. The warnings against STRAT from me and others started in June and look where you are now. Right where you belong. A shit community, a shit price and a shitcoin all compounded into a single entity. Everything you preach on here is falling on deaf ears because no one important is paying any attention anymore to STRATIS.

Only idiots like you keep the price above $2 or so. Your stupidity is what keeps this coin afloat.

Keep buying more STRAT while the devs piss all over you and go on vacations with your hard earned money. Good boy! Good job!

Maybe next time this shitcoin makes you a few pennies of profit you can go buy Rosetta Stone, because it sounds like you need it.

Seems like this shitcoin gets it's main userbase from offshore countries with stupid people who are in bad financial situations.

What a fucking dumbass, lmao.

Edit: It's a new account. It's probably yet another mod account trying to get attention. That's how pathetic this team is.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

I love all the emotion in this thread it's such a positive sign.   Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

This post of yours helped me to buy about 1000 STRATIS back then. And guess what, I've more than doubled my money in a month  Tongue (THX a lot and keep up the good work!)

It's not me who's loosing precious time posting shit in a forum....in vain!! Get out of your computer, champ, and go find a girl...or a guy if you want  Wink

Yet you're sitting right there pretending to be witty when you're actually doing the exact same thing? Can you get any fucking stupider?

Nothing is happening in vain. The warnings against STRAT from me and others started in June and look where you are now. Right where you belong. A shit community, a shit price and a shitcoin all compounded into a single entity. Everything you preach on here is falling on deaf ears because no one important is paying any attention anymore to STRATIS.

Only idiots like you keep the price above $2 or so. Your stupidity is what keeps this coin afloat.

Keep buying more STRAT while the devs piss all over you and go on vacations with your hard earned money. Good boy! Good job!

Maybe next time this shitcoin makes you a few pennies of profit you can go buy Rosetta Stone, because it sounds like you need it.

Seems like this shitcoin gets it's main userbase from offshore countries with stupid people who are in bad financial situations.

Edit: It's a new account. It's probably yet another mod account trying to get attention. That's how pathetic this team is.

i think you bought at 10$ and made loss. its ok buddy.
next year i will look at this post again and will laugh at you
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:18:08 AM

i think you bought at 10$ and made loss. its ok buddy.
next year i will look at this post again and will laugh at you

The only joke here is you my friend. Your only argument is that everyone bought high and sold low. It's such a red flag that you're salty as fuck and you know that your coin sucks and it's going nowhere. When you feel the need to attack imaginary losses that other people have then you don't look any more stable, you actually look dumber.

Next year you will look at this post again and kill yourself because the price will still be under $10.

bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:19:21 AM

I've never met a more delusional bunch than STRATIS investors  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Every criticism is apparently a sign that someone bought at $10.

Every hate comment is a positive sign because reasons.

Every time it crashes to 30% of it's value it's a 'minor dip'.

Gotta love these inbred hahahahahaha.

Fibonacci21

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

I've never met a more delusional bunch than STRATIS investors  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So can you tell us why are you unhappy with Stratis? Except the price thing.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:58:51 AM

Look at his first post since sept ,i think he got banned by some admins in slack and now he went nuts lmao  Cheesy
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:00:11 AM

As it seems there are some heavy emotions in this thread. I will tell you my story. When I learned about Stratis in april 2017, the hype just started and everyone said get in get in fast. Unfortunately I had no money to put in at that time, because I spend all my money on SIA some days earlier after people told me get in get in we are going to the moon (bought SIA at 300 and 400 sats). So unfortunately the stratis train left without me, and I decided its best to wait for it to go down again - this was the best decision. Unlucky me is now a big bag holder of SIA and not really believing that it will crawl back to 300 sats even anytime soon. But the point of my story is: never run behind hype, if the train leaves without you, dont try to run after it, just let it go and take the next one. There will always be a next one.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:47 AM

I'm not unhappy with STRATIS. I think (and a lot of people right with me) that the team is pure cancer. Go on their Slack and watch how they deal with things. If nobody told you it was a Crypto Slack you would think it was a 12 year old convention.

The mods and members (especially the older ones) are fucking cancer. They are immature, offensive, rude, hypocritical and never reasonable about bans or final decisions.

The team itself is garbage as far as communication and marketing goes so it's a horrible investment for the long term.

And the CEO is full of shit, takes the money and goes on way too many vacations. Look at him during the interviews. He's a fuckboy.

Furthermore, there is a very bad reputation of mods and members on the Slack being favored and allowed to engage in flaming and other abusive behavior while newbies are banned for it.

Lots of autistic and mentally ill people on here who got scammed and are bitching about holding bags trying to kiss ass and defend their coin.

Anyone who says anything bad about it, legit or not, is automatically flamed on their Slack, told to sell, banned and then made fun off.

These are garbage people and they deserve to stay at the current price. I sometimes go on Slack like today and see them making fun of me and laugh my ass off, because they know every word I am saying is right and they are trying to insult me to avoid dealing with the actual issues.

Consider:

- They had to close invitations because there was SO MUCH HATE directed towards them

- There are entire teams of people on Discord right now running bots ONLY on STRATIS to make the price go down. That's how little they like the people in charge of it.

- Their Slack is a JOKE. 90% of the time it's the mods trolling, banning people, and even insulting them after banning them.

This is not a professional team by any means. It's a horrible pile of shit to put your money into and if you do you deserve to lose it all.

Now wait for that bitch Atilaaaa to come and whine about all of this.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:04:07 AM

Look at his first post since sept ,i think he got banned by some admins in slack and now he went nuts lmao  Cheesy

I have two accounts active on the Slack right now..Don't know what you're talking about LOL.

I did get banned on my other account back in September though, and for no reason as usual. No hard feelings there, it just proved my point.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

As it seems there are some heavy emotions in this thread. I will tell you my story. When I learned about Stratis in april 2017, the hype just started and everyone said get in get in fast. Unfortunately I had no money to put in at that time, because I spend all my money on SIA some days earlier after people told me get in get in we are going to the moon (bought SIA at 300 and 400 sats). So unfortunately the stratis train left without me, and I decided its best to wait for it to go down again - this was the best decision. Unlucky me is now a big bag holder of SIA and not really believing that it will crawl back to 300 sats even anytime soon. But the point of my story is: never run behind hype, if the train leaves without you, dont try to run after it, just let it go and take the next one. There will always be a next one.

I'd like to add to this that there are GOOD places to put your money and BAD places. STRATIS is a horrible place to invest your money into due to the problems right now.
Reddituser12

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:20:40 AM

I am literally speechless right now. I signed up for my first Crypto exchange and bought some STRATIS after being pointed towards this 'excellent team' by a friend.

This is the response I get when I got banned on the spot from their slack:

https://i.imgur.com/fIxpQmD.png

I have never sold anything so fast. Great introduction to Crypto. Thanks guys!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

I am literally speechless right now. I signed up for my first Crypto exchange and bought some STRATIS after being pointed towards this 'excellent team' by a friend.

LOLOLOL. WHERE IS ATILAAAA. Come and tell me i'm mentally ill now bitch? Does this sound like a professional and stable way to treat newcomers to your coin? HAHAHAHAHA.

You know, you might as well just start putting things up on your subreddit like 'No black people, no Sand niggers, no indian people allowed, etc.'

What kind of a fucking shit community is this?

Going to tweet and post on youtube. This is such a fucking shitcoin lmfao.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:29:44 AM

Waiting for the december 11 big bang. Once mainstream kicks in , adoption takes place and majority in C# community are eager to code some cool stuff to populate apps in Stratis platform.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptolawde

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fIxpQmD.png

LOLOLOL. WHERE IS ATILAAAA. Come and tell me i'm mentally ill now bitch? Does this sound like a professional and stable way to treat newcomers to your coin? HAHAHAHAHA.

You know, you might as well just start putting things up on your subreddit like 'No black people, no Sand niggers, no indian people allowed, etc.'

What kind of a fucking shit community is this?

Going to tweet and post on youtube. This is such a fucking shitcoin lmfao.

I just sold. Fuck these people, seriously.

I do not condone swearing at people and behaving like you do on here, but these guys obviously have a superiority complex. I find this community toxic. I'm done.
Pages: « 1 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 [932] 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: