Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 [947] 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Rrrav

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:29 AM

Congratulations Bitcoiner909 - you are the biggest troll of all time.
I just want to say well done... no really, it's truly an honour to have you visit this thread so much lately. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We are really lucky to have you, oh my goodness we are blessed. Can more people show their appreciation already!?!
We have the biggest, most annoying, piece of shit troll on our thread. This is a big deal guys!
I'm sorry Bitcoiner909, sometimes trolls don't get the credit they deserve. But hang in there! Don't let go of your dreams. Even though Stratis may break ATH records because of upcoming releases which would mean all the blood, sweat and tears you put into trolling this thread would kinda be of a waste of time, and probably very unfulfilling and leave you with an empty feeling at the same time... it's still not over yet. Keep fighting my man! Crypto is so unpredictable, P&Ds, trading bots, FUD! These are all things that should keep you positive. You've got this man! Stay woke! #trolllivesmatter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:09:41 AM

11th and 18th December almost here, exciting times

STRATIS SCAM  Grin Grin Grin soon its price will be $2

I can guarantee it my clone!!!  Smiley Wink

I can guarantee it my clone!!!  Smiley Wink

People are realizing that this coin was a scam and are selling their STRAT ASAP.

You can see how fast it's trending downwards. All these monkeys on STRAT SLACK and on here defending it know that they are fighting a losing war. If they actually think businesses will adapt this garbage they are even crazier than I thought they were  Grin Grin Grin

They got scammed and the devs took their money and went on vacation LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin

There are two kinds of rich people on this planet. Bottom feeders like Chris who make some money and just give up and start partying and actual innovators who use their wealth to make more wealth and to ensure a solid legacy.

Chris is not only unsuitable as CEO, he's also unfit to be janitor. He drove the entire coin into the ground and pissed in investors faces.

Christopher is the definition of a waste of life. He is going to waste his wealth away and then wither and die without causing any significant change whatsoever. He is someone who had a chance to make change and pissed it all away.

He not only doesn't care about the ridiculous state of his coin, team, and investor morale right now, but he also doesn't care about maximizing his profits. STRATIS is going to burn itself out because he didn't have the foresight to build a significant team the CORRECT WAY.

He is a simpleton FUCK who doesn't deserve his wealth because it's WASTED on such a scumbag human being.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:56 AM

I just want to say well done... no really, it's truly an honour to have you visit this thread so much lately. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
We are really lucky to have you, oh my goodness we are blessed. Can more people show their appreciation already!?!
We have the biggest, most annoying, piece of shit troll on our thread. This is a big deal guys!
I'm sorry Bitcoiner909, sometimes trolls don't get the credit they deserve. But hang in there! Don't let go of your dreams. Even though Stratis may break ATH records because of upcoming releases which would mean all the blood, sweat and tears you put into trolling this thread would kinda be of a waste of time, and probably very unfulfilling and leave you with an empty feeling at the same time... it's still not over yet. Keep fighting my man! Crypto is so unpredictable, P&Ds, trading bots, FUD! These are all things that should keep you positive. You've got this man! Stay woke! #trolllivesmatter

I'm really happy you're on your knees congratulating me but it won't make a shred of difference. STRATIS might eventually peak out at $10 but it will never amount to anything significant. Certainly never going to reach the heights of the other big coins on the market. Christopher failed people like you and now you're lashing out at people like me. Boo Hoo.

There is no blood sweat and tears. Just a few hours everyday having fun at YOUR expense. Enjoy the dwindling prices bitch. We send our regards!
bitcoiner90909

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

Another pathetic shill account. See what I mean boys and girls when I say all these idiots do is make fake accounts and pretend they still have fanboys?

And why is the only argument ever 'You bought high and must have lost a lot of money'.

I haven't lost shit man. And I still think this coin is a scam and anybody investing in it is an absolute idiot.

aha HAHA AHA H LOSER
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

I'm really happy you're on your knees congratulating me but it won't make a shred of difference. STRATIS might eventually peak out at $10 but it will never amount to anything significant. Certainly never going to reach the heights of the other big coins on the market. Christopher failed people like you and now you're lashing out at people like me. Boo Hoo.

There is no blood sweat and tears. Just a few hours everyday having fun at YOUR expense. Enjoy the dwindling prices bitch. We send our regards!

Bitcoiner909, what do I need to do to reach troll level 9000? I want to get to your level of greatness. You are my hero!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

Another pathetic shill account. See what I mean boys and girls when I say all these idiots do is make fake accounts and pretend they still have fanboys?

And why is the only argument ever 'You bought high and must have lost a lot of money'.

I haven't lost shit man. And I still think this coin is a scam and anybody investing in it is an absolute idiot.

aha HAHA AHA H LOSER

Because they are looking for reasons to justify all this hate towards their silly project. Their feeble minds cannot handle a reality where people dislike their coin simply because it's a bad project to invest in. They convince themselves that people like you or me have lost all our money and are ANGRY because we bought high and sold low, when this is not the reality.

It's pathetic, and all these fanboy accounts are being created by illiterate immigrants on the Slack from india or some shit, to try and make it look like Stratis actually has any loyal fucking investors. They are VERY mistaken!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Bitcoiner909, what do I need to do to reach troll level 9000? I want to get to your level of greatness. You are my hero!

Your pathetic attempt at being sarcastic and witty is wasted on everybody here. Go home and cry yourself to sleep as your coin dies.
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:59 AM

Bro... answer me!!!
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

Your pathetic attempt at being sarcastic and witty is wasted on everybody here. Go home and cry yourself to sleep as your coin dies.

I like the way you talk, really aggressive and full of hatred. I will try my hardest to be like that, although I'm pretty nice and considerate of other people. But I want to be a troll just like you... Teach me your ways!
bitcoiner90909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:18:41 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

This is one of the worst coins on the market right now. Chris is a lazy piece of shit who doesn't know how to run an effective team. He's a joke in the Crypto world.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:19:41 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

This is one of the worst coins on the market right now. Chris is a lazy piece of shit who doesn't know how to run an effective team. He's a joke in the Crypto world.

You can tell by all the shill accounts defending him how pathetic his project is. THIS is the type of people who invest into his coin. Pathetic bottom feeders just like him.
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:21:04 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

When you first graduated from troll school, did you get a job straight away or was it hard to find employment?
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:22:23 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

When you first graduated from troll school, did you get a job straight away or was it hard to find employment?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This kid is on his knees trying. Keep trying little troll.
bitcoiner90909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:25:35 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

You should have looked around before you threw money in STRATIS! Anyone worth their salt knows it's garbage. It's full of mostly people who are holding bags and waiting for 'ATH' or people like Creappy who got lucky for once in their shitty lives and are being bullies now, trying to make the price go up by scamming people into putting money into STRATIS.

Think about it, this coin has had so many announcements and releases, and it's still nearly half of it's ATH. That's a horrible statistic and when other coins that have nearly nothing to show for them are 10-50x higher in terms of value, you know that there is something wrong with this project.
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:26:42 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

But seriously, can you tell me? Your mum was on her knees telling me the other day that being a troll can be hard and that it's not for everybody. Can you elaborate on that? What does it take to be successful?
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

But seriously, can you tell me? Your mum was on her knees telling me the other day that being a troll can be hard and that it's not for everybody. Can you elaborate on that? What does it take to be successful?

Hey guys look, another DUMBFUCK who is calling me a troll without any fucking counter arguments.

What product impact are you talking about bitch? All I see is the price going down or sideways. When it goes up it is quickly halted by people dumping and bots fucking your shitcoin up.

You're so fucking stupid, because your coin has been treading blood without me just fine. It's not going anywhere and you know it. Stop encouraging newbies to buy some SHITRATIS because we all know it's never going anywhere.

This isn't FUD, it's a fucking fact. Feel free to explain why STRATIS is unique and is going to change the world. You're a fucking idiot if you think STRATIS brings something to the table that other coins can't do.

My man, I'm just asking you questions about employment as a professional troll, why do you keep drifting and changing the subject? By the way, what's the salary package? You making that dosh? that dollar dollar bill? that benjamin franklin? I've always wanted to make a lot of money, how about you?
Rrrav

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:48:08 AM

Bro... answer me!!!

Hey guys look, another DUMBFUCK who is calling me a troll without any fucking counter arguments.

What product impact are you talking about bitch? All I see is the price going down or sideways. When it goes up it is quickly halted by people dumping and bots fucking your shitcoin up.

You're so fucking stupid, because your coin has been treading blood without me just fine. It's not going anywhere and you know it. Stop encouraging newbies to buy some SHITRATIS because we all know it's never going anywhere.

This isn't FUD, it's a fucking fact. Feel free to explain why STRATIS is unique and is going to change the world. You're a fucking idiot if you think STRATIS brings something to the table that other coins can't do.

My man, I'm just asking you questions about employment as a professional troll, why do you keep drifting and changing the subject? By the way, what's the salary package? You making that dosh? that dollar dollar bill? that benjamin franklin? I've always wanted to make a lot of money, how about you?

Your only option is to become a gay slut

Wow, you are SO GOOD AT TROLLING! See this is what I mean, for a minute I think I'm getting somewhere and I'm about to get some answers from you about how to be a professional troll and BAM!! You hit me with a curveball! You are the real deal. Congrats man!

On a side note: I'm getting the feeling that you're taking me under your wing to help me become an expert master troll level 9000, but you're just not telling me. Well I'm honoured, I will not disappoint you, I will be your protege!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:26 AM

Stratis must just continue ahead with the roadmap and plans and deliver the products. It will prevail against any words being thrown at it. The troll's pathetic attempts are like arrows that bounce off a fortified wall or like bullets ricocheting off armored glass.

Just march forward and dont get distracted.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:00:00 AM

Stratis must just continue ahead with the roadmap and plans and deliver the products. It will prevail against any words being thrown at it. The troll's pathetic attempts are like arrows that bounce off a fortified wall or like bullets ricocheting off armored glass.

Agreed, This is starting to look more like twitter than BTCT. Just ignore the guy, let him watch what happens like the rest of us once the main net and wallet release this month. The truth of the matter is that all of this is speculation, I remember before when NEO was ANS we had tons of people just like him saying the same stuff when it was worth under a dollar.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:27:24 AM

Agreed, This is starting to look more like twitter than BTCT. Just ignore the guy, let him watch what happens like the rest of us once the main net and wallet release this month. The truth of the matter is that all of this is speculation, I remember before when NEO was ANS we had tons of people just like him saying the same stuff when it was worth under a dollar.

You're absolutely wrong. Only part of it is speculation. ANS had a much better team and marketing than STRATIS will ever have. It was bound to explode anyday.

You're going to eat shit when you run out of releases this year and you are still in the ground.
Pages: « 1 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 [947] 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: