Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

ALTS DEAD  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

What a fucking bearish market, Strat's price is dumped back to March 2017. Fortunately bitcoin is still 4x

obviously BTC is Dragging down Stratis down with it and the vice versa. i say now its a good time to rack up more cheap stratis, as bitcoin always comes back up!!!

Stratis was at over $6 this time last year while BTC was 4,000.

Stratis has been one of the worst performing coins (if not the worst) over the last year. WTH is going on?

Has there even been any updates from the team lately? Gluon ICO was supposed to launch in May now its the middle of August. Where is Beyond Global Trade standing on its ico?

I'm not sure whats going on, either the coin is dead or they want to make it appear dead so they can pick up more coins cheap before the announcements.
chakipipa

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

Make Crypto Great Again!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:58 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:06:20 PM by chakipipa

Has there even been any updates from the team lately?

Roadmap fully completed and we are waiting a new roadmap. Completed: Smart contracts, Breeze Wallet, Full node, Stratis Identity, ICO Platform, Stratis Academy, Sidechains

Gluon is waiting for approval SEC  

waqasniaz007

Merit: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

What a fucking bearish market, Strat's price is dumped back to March 2017. Fortunately bitcoin is still 4x

obviously BTC is Dragging down Stratis down with it and the vice versa. i say now its a good time to rack up more cheap stratis, as bitcoin always comes back up!!!

Stratis has been one of the worst performing coins (if not the worst) over the last year. WTH is going on?

Has there even been any updates from the team lately? Gluon ICO was supposed to launch in May now its the middle of August. Where is Beyond Global Trade standing on its ico?

I'm not sure whats going on, either the coin is dead or they want to make it appear dead so they can pick up more coins cheap before the announcements.

The main reason is that there are so many competitors in the market now,  People are worried to invest. Stratis also have lake of marketing. We may see below $1 price again.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Has there even been any updates from the team lately?

Roadmap fully completed and we are waiting a new roadmap. Completed: Smart contracts, Breeze Wallet, Full node, Stratis Identity, ICO Platform, Stratis Academy, Sidechains

Gluon is waiting for approval SEC  

When will the full node and Breeze protocol come out of beta, has any timeline been given for this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

it's good that the coin has an active team. this gives me hope that I will be able to sell it at a price of $ 200-300.  and exit without loss

Let me correct what you are trying to say.

He is impatience investor who bought few days that's why he is looking for quick recovery. I don't think he is dreaming for too high goals which is almost impossible at this stage.

it's good that the coin has an active team. this gives me hope that I will be able to sell it at a price of $ 2-3.  and exit without loss
chakipipa

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

Make Crypto Great Again!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

When will the full node and Breeze protocol come out of beta, has any timeline been given for this?

This is unknown. This is not a fast process, wallet can work fine in the beta version.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

For the people complaining you need to realize that it's not just stratis that is experiencing these huge dips in price, it's literally happening to the entire alt market.

The unfortunate truth is that 2017 was mainly fueled by speculation not adoption.

I still find the dot com 2000 bubble a tough comparison to 2017 blockchain bubble, dot com was mainly institutions and not global like blockchain, because of this I don't think it's unrealistic to think we could see another speculative frenzy with some more mainstream adoption in the coming years that could make 2017 look micro (just like 2017 made 2013 look small).

The stratis chart is pretty similar to other top alts in terms of a boom bust like cycle, at these levels im probably going to buy some more, low risk, high upside potential.
Strat12321

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

For the people complaining you need to realize that it's not just stratis that is experiencing these huge dips in price, it's literally happening to the entire alt market.

The unfortunate truth is that 2017 was mainly fueled by speculation not adoption.

I still find the dot com 2000 bubble a tough comparison to 2017 blockchain bubble, dot com was mainly institutions and not global like blockchain, because of this I don't think it's unrealistic to think we could see another speculative frenzy with some more mainstream adoption in the coming years that could make 2017 look micro (just like 2017 made 2013 look small).

The stratis chart is pretty similar to other top alts in terms of a boom bust like cycle, at these levels im probably going to buy some more, low risk, high upside potential.

Someone who speaks some sense!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Just calm down people, I can't say that I'm crypto veteran but I have experience in both - bear and bull market. It is easier to manage things and don't panic. Just let market bleed and invest your time in yourself. Do sports, yoga, reading, talk with people, find interesting activity to earn some extra $. Things will settle down and reversal will occur.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

I especially liked that the Stratis project offers simple and affordable end-to-end solutions for developing, testing and deploying your own C # program blocks in a .NET environment. I think this is a good project.
Azazel333

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

Similar but a lot worse performance if you look at the numbers. Most coins are still in the profit year-over-year (some massive profits). Stratis on the other hand is down 75-80%
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Just shortterm. By the looks of almost ATH shorts and ATL longs, and price at support, big cheap funding for longs, and fact that shorts have to buy to close, I'm comfortable buying at the momment. Mid and longterm - btc ATH in price was achevied after 84 weeks after correction. Now it is almost half of that.
Just a little hopium for hodlers. Smiley
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Similar but a lot worse performance if you look at the numbers. Most coins are still in the profit year-over-year (some massive profits). Stratis on the other hand is down 75-80%
This is crypto market, highly volatile, keep calm and don't look at the charts. Im still supporting stratis and I hope it will go to the moon again soon.  It is about time for Strat to break out.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

This is crypto market, highly volatile, keep calm and don't look at the charts. Im still supporting stratis and I hope it will go to the moon again soon.  It is about time for Strat to break out.

Agreed with you it is worth to support this project it has huge potential to get explode soon. I also think it is good decision to take advantage when price go down we must buy dip before it get too late.
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

There are many good exchanges that Stratis should also be like Okex, Huobi, ZB.com, Lbank, Bitforex.

Stratis go to news exchanges...to the moon $30
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

ALTS DEAD  Tongue

I see there tokens starts to rise https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/ But I agree that now it is very difficult time for tokens and altcoins.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

you really arent smart enough to invest, sweet boy. Stratis is one of the most active projects in the space and has shown more potential than 90% of the top 20 coins right now, if you can't see that, then you're one of those other imbeciles who bought because of some price predictions made by even bigger imbeciles. Do you even know what stratis is doing, what they're planning, what they're building? Have you read even 1 page of the whitepaper? Seriously go spread your fud elsewhere.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Azazel333

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

you really arent smart enough to invest, sweet boy. Stratis is one of the most active projects in the space and has shown more potential than 90% of the top 20 coins right now, if you can't see that, then you're one of those other imbeciles who bought because of some price predictions made by even bigger imbeciles. Do you even know what stratis is doing, what they're planning, what they're building? Have you read even 1 page of the whitepaper? Seriously go spread your fud elsewhere.

That was nice of you to call me a sweet boy! Wink If you are a cute girl I'd like to schedule a date with you so we can discuss Stratis further.

More potential than 90% of the coins in the top 20? That means you are saying only 1 or 2 coins have more potential.

Stratis currently has 36 btc volume on binance which is absolutely ridiculous, it had been consistently getting 500-700 before. It appears just about everyone has jumped ship by now and there is little to no new interest in this coin.

Now it seems Stratis management even has to resort to shitcoin trickier ("secret project") to try and generate interest in this coin before they dump the last of their bags on the few people still buying. 
Strat12321

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

That was nice of you to call me a sweet boy! Wink If you are a cute girl I'd like to schedule a date with you so we can discuss Stratis further.

More potential than 90% of the coins in the top 20? That means you are saying only 1 or 2 coins have more potential.

Stratis currently has 36 btc volume on binance which is absolutely ridiculous, it had been consistently getting 500-700 before. It appears just about everyone has jumped ship by now and there is little to no new interest in this coin.

Now it seems Stratis management even has to resort to shitcoin trickier ("secret project") to try and generate interest in this coin before they dump the last of their bags on the few people still buying. 

SO your telling me that Dogecoin, Litcoin, vchain, bitcoin gold etc etc are better than Stratis?
Your a noob! you have no idea what this tech is! and that is why you don;t know the value of this codebase, you are a nOOOOOOb.
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: