Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPERIENCED CONTENT WRITER NEEDED FOR 2 SEPERATE JOBS. 0.5 BTC  (Read 1358 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:16:30 AM

Hello,

Hope you guys are enjoying the recent btc price surge and would like to earn some more a quick and efficient job.

The job being advertised is for a website content writer who is familiar with seo tactics and should have basic knowledge of bitcoin and how bitcoin exchanges work.
The writer should be able to write in free flowing english but needs to have a relaxed and modern style for the website.

Some of the work but not limited to would be writing for the landing page, contacts us page, terms and conditions, privacy policy, f.a.q and anything else that customers might stumble upon the site.

There is no contest but due to the time constraints all applicants need to send their past works AND/OR a short paragraph about why you should be given this position and future positions with our crypto venture firm based out of U.A.E.

Escrow is not an issue.
Payment is per word basis or per project. That will be your choice.

Thanks

Duke

mileymatmun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:50:12 AM

Can you pm me with details sir?
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:10:32 AM

Sorry but your trust does not seem very reliable.

Thanks for applying

Regards

Duke

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:38:12 PM

I am interested in this offer.  Pm me more details.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:05:15 PM

Hello,

Pcoin hope you are well.
Were you able to read the outline above ? I think you should send me a portfolio or some past work for reference.

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:39:13 PM

Hello,

We had a content writer who started but then had to leave because of a busy schedule.

Is there anyone who would like to write content for two separate sites and earn some btc.
The tasks are fairly simple and we have done alot of work uptill now.
Just need a content writer to help us complete the last step.

Regards

Duke

Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:23:47 PM

Hello,

We had a content writer who started but then had to leave because of a busy schedule.

Is there anyone who would like to write content for two separate sites and earn some btc.

Regards

Duke

We could do this for you , if you're serious about hiring & not wasting time like your previous post.

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:27:24 PM

Are you also interested in a professional editor/proofreader? My job would be to ensure everything is grammatically correct, fix sentence flow issues, and just overall make everything much more solid.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:24:49 PM

Are you also interested in a professional editor/proofreader? My job would be to ensure everything is grammatically correct, fix sentence flow issues, and just overall make everything much more solid.

Hey , Hope you are well.

Once we have a hired a content writer i do not mind you taking a look over it.
please PM me your charges.

Regards

Duke

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:29:25 PM

Hello,

Regards

Duke

Hi Duke,

Just sent you an PM of a news article, I am aware it's not what you are looking for, but you will get an impression of my writing style.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Hello,

Regards

Duke
Hi,
I would be interested by that, you can check my posts to assess the quality of my writings.
Can you give me more information about what you want to be written? Once I am finished you can examine my work and if it doesn't suit you then I won't charge you anything.
Thx for considering me.

DonValenteeno

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:14:27 PM

sent a pm
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:24:51 AM

Hello.

Thank you. We have got your application.

Still looking for a professional website content writer with knowledge of seo tactics.
Please apply if you have done such a job before.

Regards
Duke

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:48:24 AM

I have sent you a PM with my application. Hope I get accepted. Smiley
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:33:14 PM

Hello,

Our last content writer did half the job and then got busy somewhere else and was not able to complete the project.

Please let us know if there is any professional website content writer who can help us write the content for our website.

We need landing page, About us, Terms of service, Privacy policy, F.A.Q, etc
Anyone interested please contact by PM or skype.

Regards

Duke

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:04:09 AM

Hello,

Our last content writer did half the job and then got busy somewhere else and was not able to complete the project.

Please let us know if there is any professional website content writer who can help us write the content for our website.

We need landing page, About us, Terms of service, Privacy policy, F.A.Q, etc
Anyone interested please contact by PM or skype.

Regards

Duke

Added you on skype...
I can do this for you if given a chance. Smiley
If you want, I can PM you my skype ID.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:39:18 AM

This is terrible honestly.

Not one experienced and reputable content writer on this whole forum and there are millions and millions of active members here.

Over the years this place has become a hub for people wanting to make a quick buck through signature schemes and scamming.
When it all started there used to be one or two signature campaigns now there are so many that you cant even follow.

Very shameful that all the content writers and good workers have actually left and gone somewhere else.

robinH

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:05:55 PM

Maybe if you paid the going rate for both jobs instead of trying to do them on the cheap, you will find someone reliable.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:11:39 PM

Not one experienced and reputable content writer on this whole forum and there are millions and millions of active members here.

Over the years this place has become a hub for people wanting to make a quick buck through signature schemes and scamming.
When it all started there used to be one or two signature campaigns now there are so many that you cant even follow.

Very shameful that all the content writers and good workers have actually left and gone somewhere else.

I feel you're looking for content writers from the pool of devs, traders. How can you? You need to wait. Or you have to compromise some quality. Or simply use google to find professional services.
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:24:22 PM

I feel you're looking for content writers from the pool of devs, traders. How can you? You need to wait. Or you have to compromise some quality. Or simply use google to find professional services.

We have sent them multiple messages wanting to do this gig & we always get ignored. Wondering if this is even a real post or they are just screwing around as usual  Roll Eyes

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: