Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC exchange question  (Read 501 times)
Boatsmhoes (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:02:30 AM

What exchange would you guys recommend? Also, what information do I need from my bank to be able to buy Bitcoin?

Bonus question: I have a 25$ visa gift card, how do I transfer this to BTC?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truckerJoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:08:29 AM

What exchange would you guys recommend? Also, what information do I need from my bank to be able to buy Bitcoin?

Thanks!

1) coinbase, bitstamp, kraken, localbitcoins
2) if you're from canada - interac; otherwise you could transfer cash from your bank account to coinbase and exchange there
3) there are people here that exchange those cards, otherwise - virwox (expensive)

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
Winoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:33:55 AM

Thanks!
I would personally recommend localbitcoins.com for exchanging safely..You dont need any information from your bank to be able to buy bitcoins..You just have to transfer your money from the bank to the exchanger's bank account..I think visa gift cards can also be used to buy bitcoin on LBC.Hope it helps..Good luck to you!.
h00l1gan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:40:39 AM

To buy BTC with PayPal check this one: virwox.com | wesellcrypto.com | paxful.com
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:42:20 AM

mee to dont know much about it...i am from india so i use btcxindia.com as my exchange...otherwise coinbase is good
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

I cannot say a lot about the site, but I recently made a few deposits into the gocelery site.  The deposits went in fine and it seems that the verification was simple, but there are some issues that will have to be gotten past for the site to go well.  It seems that while you can deposit and send BTC, LTC and DOGE that there is no way to trade or exchange between say Doge and Litecoin.  That means that the $1 fee per FIAT to Crypto exchange would have to be paid three times if you had all three in there.  Also, there was a promised $10 deposit bonus that never happened and the final exchange process is confusing because the scripts are funky. 

I will let you know if the site gets any better.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

You can exchange right here on the forum using some escrows to exchange your gift card with bitcoins . You can try allcoin as exchange website as it is also a nice website till now it has not disappointed me .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: