Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto_Life  (Read 503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:22:40 AM

We have finally got the full team on board and we are bringing back Crypto_Life.  We made a lot of changes and decided that in keeping with the spirit of Crypto to use only free services to work the site.  We have used a TK free domain and free hosting.  This is an effort to make expenses low and turn that into more for the clients. 

At this time, we have only moved the "Pick 3" Lotto over and got it fully functional.  Our MBS and SEC licenses were for the old URL and rather than take chances with them and the FL gaming board we only moved one game over until they can approve the new site.  Our advocate at gaming has said that it will be less than a week and the other games will be shifted to the new license.  That means the coin dozer and everything else will be there by the end of next week. 

Check it out and grab a cheap Pick 3 ticket, the drawing is in about 11 hours.

Crypto_Life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:38:02 AM

To help people get started, we are offering this one promotion.  When you buy your $1 ticket on Pick 3, if the ticket does not win, we will return 50 cents to the address that you ordered from.  This is for this week only and will not apply to winning tickets.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

We had a great first response on the site and look forward to everyone having some fun with this during the week.  I cannot wait to redo the coin dozer as that was one of my favorites on the site.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:50:46 PM

Is it really a good idea to use a .tk domain? I mean it's pretty cheap to buy a real domain and you'll have more trust that way.
I would personally never use a gambling site that's on a tk domain, curious what other people say about this...

morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:26:46 PM

Is it really a good idea to use a .tk domain? I mean it's pretty cheap to buy a real domain and you'll have more trust that way.
I would personally never use a gambling site that's on a tk domain, curious what other people say about this...

As stated in the OP, it is for the purpose of getting more money back in the hands of the clients and it would be just stupid to avoid a site based on the TK extension.  That is based on the exact thing you just stated, a domain is so cheap that having a TLD of a more standard type proves nothing.  Just like SSL proves nothing anymore.  It is just a $20 addon that anyone can buy and says nothing about the integrity of the site.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:38:14 PM

Hey this is first time i am checking your site, can you give me more details about what gambling is this site and what games are you offering and you are not accepting bitcoins as i think this forum is for bitcoin user mostly.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

Hey this is first time i am checking your site, can you give me more details about what gambling is this site and what games are you offering and you are not accepting bitcoins as i think this forum is for bitcoin user mostly.

What did you miss?  It accepts ONLY bitcoins!
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:50:42 PM

As stated in the OP, it is for the purpose of getting more money back in the hands of the clients and it would be just stupid to avoid a site based on the TK extension.  That is based on the exact thing you just stated, a domain is so cheap that having a TLD of a more standard type proves nothing.  Just like SSL proves nothing anymore.  It is just a $20 addon that anyone can buy and says nothing about the integrity of the site.

SSL prevents hackers from snooping your users passwords and changing Bitcoin addresses while in transit, it has nothing to do with trust.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:56:47 PM

As stated in the OP, it is for the purpose of getting more money back in the hands of the clients and it would be just stupid to avoid a site based on the TK extension.  That is based on the exact thing you just stated, a domain is so cheap that having a TLD of a more standard type proves nothing.  Just like SSL proves nothing anymore.  It is just a $20 addon that anyone can buy and says nothing about the integrity of the site.

SSL prevents hackers from snooping your users passwords and changing Bitcoin addresses while in transit, it has nothing to do with trust.

You keep believing that.  I have had over six years of intrusion training and SSL means one more step before having your info.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:08:10 PM

I don't understand how to play or to pick a ticket.. why the ticket is only pick 3? even i change any sorts?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

I don't understand how to play or to pick a ticket.. why the ticket is only pick 3? even i change any sorts?

It clearly states in the OP that this game has been moved over and others will follow when they update our licensing.  It CLEARLY states on the website that you specify your Pick 3 number during the purchase.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:30:05 PM

I was also thinking this, If you going to make a website do it properly. If you can't afford like $1 a month you shouldn't be making websites. About the .tk thing..... I dont mind that. If its just free information. Bit money and stuff I don't like .tk Unless its for a clever website name like .in that makes co.in
morantis (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:43:55 PM

I was also thinking this, If you going to make a website do it properly. If you can't afford like $1 a month you shouldn't be making websites. About the .tk thing..... I dont mind that. If its just free information. Bit money and stuff I don't like .tk Unless its for a clever website name like .in that makes co.in

Hey, feel free to make your own site.  Bear in mind that while you talk about a simple dollar, you will have to pay $150,000 for a one state gambling cert and then another $25,000 to expand it outside of the country.  I encourage you to jump on board, competition is the backbone of good commerce.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:31:16 PM

Hey, feel free to make your own site.  Bear in mind that while you talk about a simple dollar, you will have to pay $150,000 for a one state gambling cert and then another $25,000 to expand it outside of the country.  I encourage you to jump on board, competition is the backbone of good commerce.

You dont have to pay a single cent for a license if you using bitcoin.  Why would I host in USA anyway ? I would host offshore. Offshore host offshore domain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: