Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 10 000 within a moth!  (Read 8033 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:24:17 PM

We are soon entering into a totally new price range when we, bitcoin investors, become a new wealthy elite!
Don't sell now because price will skyrocket soon to the moon. It's a trap to sell now!! It will go higher and higher until 10 000 dollars which is a psychological barrier

1 trillion dollars.
I would advise op to sell his family if he has one and buy buttcoins - as much as possible!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DonMarco

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:25:15 PM

10,000  Huh
There is no reason for price to get pumped to it within one month or atleast this year. It needs lot more years to reach that level.

2x 3x Halving more and Yes BTC can reach up to 10,000 $ Think that We are living in EARTH BitCoin need to be profitable to exsist but can not be SO SO SO MUCH profitable cuz everyone gonna get to rich to fast.... Yes if You invest 100,000 $ and You get Your investment back in few montsh and later You win like about 5,000 - 10,000 $ per month is okey but if You will win like 10,000$ monthly than something is wrong it will be TO MUCH profitable...

Same with all other markets like food, cigarretes, weed PPC PPD etc etc it give You something but not to be rich ...

DonMarco

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:11:15 PM

10,000  Huh
There is no reason for price to get pumped to it within one month or atleast this year. It needs lot more years to reach that level.

2x 3x Halving more and Yes BTC can reach up to 10,000 $ Think that We are living in EARTH BitCoin need to be profitable to exsist but can not be SO SO SO MUCH profitable cuz everyone gonna get to rich to fast.... Yes if You invest 100,000 $ and You get Your investment back in few montsh and later You win like about 5,000 - 10,000 $ per month is okey but if You will win like 10,000$ monthly than something is wrong it will be TO MUCH profitable...

Same with all other markets like food, cigarretes, weed PPC PPD etc etc it give You something but not to be rich ...

Halving is just an event where bitcoin mining reward is halved by 50%, that's all.
If market's demand or adoption never raise up, there's no way bitcoin price could rise up because halving.

So, the key is mass adoption not halving.

??

If 1 BTC cost 20$ and mining eq+elec+rent of local+internet cost 50$ and You get per month 10 BTC it means You are on profit
If 1 BTC cost 20$ and mining eq+elec+rent of local+internet cost 50$ and You get per month 5 BTC cuz of HALVING you are fcked up
if 1 BTC cost 40$ and  mining eq+elec+rent of local+internet cost 50$ and You get per month 5 BTC cuz of HALVING You are on profit

I mean Halving have a lot of to do with price cuz Miners now gonna earn 50% of earning before..... it means that if they were lets say on profit 50$ daily they will keep same profit in $ or they switch off it means or prices go up proporcionally to BTC earned its okey but if price will not rice up togther with halving its comming non profitable for miners and they gonna switch off and finally its gonna stop bitcoin.. ( Difficulty to high for hash power )

It's simply Halving = Bigger price ( about +50% price before halving ) if it not happen miners start to lose profit from bitcoin mining....

and btw You mean market okey. but man Your 0.1 btc for sell or buy change 0.0001% of all price in btc.... There are big fishes on market buying selling thons of bitcoins.... They decide the price.. not You not Me... it was like this before now let the market for marketers and big companies.. which own thousends of BTC....

DonMarco

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:22:29 PM

PRICE COST EARNING RESULT
100$  10$       2        190$
150$  10$       1        150$
250$  10$      0.5      115$
375$  10$      0.25      90$

This happen if price goes up together with HALVING ( about 50% of price before halving)

PRICE COST EARNING RESULT
100$  10$       2        190$
100$  10$       1        100$
100$  10$      0.5       50$
100$  10$      0.25      25$
100$  10$      0.125    12,5$

This happen if price doesn't go up together with Halving...

Earning is in BTC BTC

It means soon or later if price doesn't change PRICE/HALVING bitcoin will be NON PROFITABLE.. and sorry but Your small miners is nothing with this big miners keeping like all network working if They decide to stop bitcoin is over.. all is about price now...
No one who have BIG BIG BIG miners will keep them runing just to run BitCOin network... and lose money...

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:45:00 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will go to $10 000 within a month, i think it will be around $1500 in the next month.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:10:24 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will go to $10 000 within a month, i think it will be around $1500 in the next month.
of course the price is not going to grow so fast in just a month, i think that it is actually not possible even though people would buy a lot of bitcoins in a short period of time

i hope that such price will be reached in at least 2 years or so, that would attract a lot of people to bitcoins in my opinion what would help it to grow even more because everyone would invest
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:13:03 PM

i hope that such price will be reached in at least 2 years or so, that would attract a lot of people to bitcoins in my opinion what would help it to grow even more because everyone would invest

From reading this forum from 2-3 years ago people were expecting $10,000 and more by now and look what happened. I think it'll come if the stars align but there's alot of alignment needed yet.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:13:23 AM

Well i wouldn't expect 10000$ within a month.  Grin I just think that its not gonna reach that price soon maybe a 1000$ bitcoin will be more realistic than that.  Smiley
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

Well i wouldn't expect 10000$ within a month.  Grin I just think that its not gonna reach that price soon maybe a 1000$ bitcoin will be more realistic than that.  Smiley

It will surpass 4 digit figure but I don't believe 10k soon, within a moth of course.

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:20:08 AM

From reading this forum from 2-3 years ago people were expecting $10,000 and more by now and look what happened. I think it'll come if the stars align but there's alot of alignment needed yet.

Yeah, I don't think $10,000 is possible this year. Maybe just $5000.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:44:07 AM

I think that that is not going to happen especially with the halving is coming soon. It would surprise me if I wake up and I see that the price is $10,000 I would sell all my coins with in seconds.
I would really like to the price to be this high but I have to stay realistic so I do not think that this is going to happen at all with in just one month. Maybe later on in the future.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:17:45 AM

We are soon entering into a totally new price range when we, bitcoin investors, become a new wealthy elite!
Don't sell now because price will skyrocket soon to the moon. It's a trap to sell now!! It will go higher and higher until 10 000 dollars which is a psychological barrier
I don't know what is worst in this section. The doomsayers claiming bitcoin will die or the extreme bulls making nonsense price targets based on nothing lol. People need to calm down Grin
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:26:17 AM

thats not going to happen ..no chance..yes it may increase 10-20% but no way near 10,000
dorhug121

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:36:00 AM

realy ? $5000 ? r u jokking ?

its imposible to reach $5000 , max this year 900$. and will never reach 1000$ this year
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:19:32 PM

its imposible to reach $5000 , max this year 900$. and will never reach 1000$ this year

I have similar opinion. However, the maximum this year could be higher than $900, most probably 1000.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

well you are not sure i think that the price won't hit to 1k value there still possibility that the price will hit at 1k value. not only in 900 value..
Bitcoin is in demand right now and more price will come. the price is so fast increasing because of chinese trading exchange bitcoins is in demand thats why the price is increasingly fast..
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:22:00 PM

It is true that we don't have to sell our coins right now,, the price of bitcoin is increasing and will increase to a highest value in the coming month when halving will take place.

Hire me for your campaign management
marchitcher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:00:35 PM

I trust bitcoin can reach 10000 soon. Bitcoins are a very rare,
 we are not in 2013.
Now everybody updated in finance know about bitcoin. This pump is only a start, smart people trying to buy as much as they can before the halving, but others will follow after. I expect a little correction after the halving because of old owners taking profits, but thats only redistribution, more people will join this train as bitcoin is doubtless the best way to store wealth, nobody can steal, falsificate or confiscate them.
How many false bills there are that are better than real?
Do you remember SUPERNOTE case?
Do you think chinese are not able to print as many real usd as they want?
If  btc reach 10000usd they are cheap coins and I will be here buying them.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:24:52 AM

10,000  Huh

Halving is just an event where bitcoin mining reward is halved by 50%, that's all.
If market's demand or adoption never raise up, there's no way bitcoin price could rise up because halving.

So, the key is mass adoption not halving.
Just think about the halving of 2012, at that time there were very less people who were aware with bitcoin, but still the price increased to $1200 in 2013, so now a large number of people are there on bitcoin so the chances are 300% that the price will increase much higher.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:09:40 AM

a couple of months back i saw people like you a lot saying max price this year is $400 and then price went up to $450 and then there were all that drama and the price playing jump rope and then those people kept saying we were right and bitcoin will soon fall down to $200 and now there is the same story again with a different number.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: