Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 10 000 within a moth!  (Read 8033 times)
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:23:40 AM

I think you are suggesting wrong things because how do you think the price of the bitcoin will rise to 10000 each in just a month i dont think you know anything about it.

Exactly that price is impossible to achieve in a month, and it will take a long time to reach there may be we can see that price after 10 years not before that.

The $10,000 price tag is for 3 to 5 year when the bitcoin is widely used. If the price is pumped to that level, it will be dumped again.
Basteron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:21:43 AM

I think you are suggesting wrong things because how do you think the price of the bitcoin will rise to 10000 each in just a month i dont think you know anything about it.

Exactly that price is impossible to achieve in a month, and it will take a long time to reach there may be we can see that price after 10 years not before that.

The $10,000 price tag is for 3 to 5 year when the bitcoin is widely used. If the price is pumped to that level, it will be dumped again.

From 2010 to now, for the last 6 years, the price rose more than 1000 times. For the next 6 years, the price could rise more than 100 times.
Kellor

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:56:11 PM

From 2010 to now, for the last 6 years, the price rose more than 1000 times. For the next 6 years, the price could rise more than 100 times.

I hope so. 100 times of the present value is about $60,000. That could make a lot of the true believers rich.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:03:10 PM

10,000$ is impossible!

Lok thatis people holding like 30-40 bitcoins look how much people will be reach to fast...Up to next halving ( in about 4 years ) price will go max 1.500$ in my opinion but at the moment it will stay arround 700-800 $

Are you saying it can't go to $10k because some people hold more than 30 bitcoins? That doesn't seem a valid reason to me.
That will not happen and that is because it takes a longer time to rise and you never know what is going to happen later in the future so that is really bad.
And we have to know that the price is always changing and that it can takes a long time until the value will be more.
If this is for true it will be such a good thing because there are allot of people who deserve a big rise after that long time.
So when he hit the 10 000 each there will be allot of people are selling their coins and  maybe the end of the bitcoin.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:22:40 PM

I think that that is not going to happen especially with the halving is coming soon. It would surprise me if I wake up and I see that the price is $10,000 I would sell all my coins with in seconds.

it's obviously not going to happen, even to the next halving in 2020, it still will not bring the price to $10,000.
requires adopters were numerous and wealthy to make prices rise very high.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:59:47 AM

We know that this is almost impossible to happen with in just one month of time. The price is now at around $600 and it is being stable for a little bit so that says enough already.
I think that Bitcoin needs a couple more years before it actually goes to $10,000.
Kellor

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:51:43 PM

We know that this is almost impossible to happen with in just one month of time. The price is now at around $600 and it is being stable for a little bit so that says enough already.
I think that Bitcoin needs a couple more years before it actually goes to $10,000.

that is right. In order for the price to be over $10,000, we need at least 1 to 5 million regular users of bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:36:26 PM

that is right. In order for the price to be over $10,000, we need at least 1 to 5 million regular users of bitcoin.

Even with such a big user profile bitcoin touching $10,000 is something unrealistic. Also if such scenario happens governments will make strict regulations than now because it truly affects the economy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

Even with such a big user profile bitcoin touching $10,000 is something unrealistic. Also if such scenario happens governments will make strict regulations than now because it truly affects the economy.
I think you right if the price will goes in that price governments will strict just liek here in my country the more that i withdraw big amount in bitcoin to fiat.. they are restrict they need myreal identity where i get the bitcoin any security reason or their webstie before you canwithdraw.. unlike before we are so anonymous..
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:45:20 PM

Its indeed way too much its even the question if it ever will reach this amount because of the fact that this amount is just so unrealistic.
I do not think its possible in the life of the bitcoin.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:06:32 PM

We are soon entering into a totally new price range when we, bitcoin investors, become a new wealthy elite!
Don't sell now because price will skyrocket soon to the moon. It's a trap to sell now!! It will go higher and higher until 10 000 dollars which is a psychological barrier
if you sure about it you should keep it silent for yourself. if i can suggest you a something, you need to keep your mind control in the actual area to think that's the price is too far from common sense.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

Never is this gonna happen for sure, its just not possible in my eyes and I also think its just not realistic.
I hope it will rise to a high amount but such amounts are way too high to accomplish with the bitcoin right now.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:18:21 AM

Never is this gonna happen for sure, its just not possible in my eyes and I also think its just not realistic.
I hope it will rise to a high amount but such amounts are way too high to accomplish with the bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin price will make many people rich this year. the price is going to rise and reaching $10k may happen after years what we can't predict but it will never happen within a month, this is too craze and unrealistic.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:46:56 AM

The Bitcoin price is not going to be $10,000 with in just one month when the price now is at around $600 that is almost impossible to happen if you ask me.
I think that we have to wait a long time before the price is at $10,000.
Kellor

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:29:24 AM

The Bitcoin price is not going to be $10,000 with in just one month when the price now is at around $600 that is almost impossible to happen if you ask me.

In one month, the bitcoin price could be around $700 to $800. In 3 to 5 years, the bitcoin price could be $10,000.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:30:50 AM

In one month, the bitcoin price could be around $700 to $800. In 3 to 5 years, the bitcoin price could be $10,000.
Its possible that the bitcoin market price reaches $1000 after the bitcoin block halving but $10,000 is a dream.
Kellor

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:39:24 AM

Its possible that the bitcoin market price reaches $1000 after the bitcoin block halving but $10,000 is a dream.

I agree with that. $1000 can be reached with 12 months. The $10000 price is to be reached in 3 to 10 years.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:13:06 AM

The Bitcoin is not going to reach $10,000 with in just a month that is just impossible to happen, It is possible for Bitcoin to some day reach $10,000 but it is going to happen very slowly.
The price then is going to rise slowly and not just jump to $10,000 out of nowhere.
Kellor

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:07:14 PM

Well IMO it will be hard for bitcoin to go beyond that price. Well I think it is just a dream for now but in the future it might happen. Well Ill just wait even if it takes a long time and I hope that im still holding some amount of bitcoin by that time.

That is very wild dream. I think the price of bitcoin could go to $10000 in 5 to 10 years, but not next month.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:07:18 AM

Why are there so many bears in here? We should expect 10k in the next year just based off everyone giving up.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █