Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 10 000 within a moth!  (Read 8033 times)
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:59:13 AM

Early 2020 I can stretch to believing.  Although I'm optimistic in what I consider in the extreme, not even I can see that scenario as a sustained price.  Maybe in a pump towards the end of the year, but only for a couple of weeks at most.

Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:46:38 PM

Early 2020 I can stretch to believing.  Although I'm optimistic in what I consider in the extreme, not even I can see that scenario as a sustained price.  Maybe in a pump towards the end of the year, but only for a couple of weeks at most.

I agree with you. The price could be $10000 in 4 to 6 years, but not in 12 months. We have to be realistic.
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:24:36 PM

Early 2020 I can stretch to believing.  Although I'm optimistic in what I consider in the extreme, not even I can see that scenario as a sustained price.  Maybe in a pump towards the end of the year, but only for a couple of weeks at most.

I agree with you. The price could be $10000 in 4 to 6 years, but not in 12 months. We have to be realistic.

The price increased by a factor of 50x (5,000%) after the first halving...in a time frame of only about a year.

At current price levels, it would only take an increase of 15x (1500%) to get us to $10,000.
While I'm not saying price will hit $10,000 in 12 months, I AM saying it is not at all unrealistic for that to happen. It is certainly within the realm of possibilities
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:43:40 PM

Why are there so many bears in here? We should expect 10k in the next year just based off everyone giving up.
the price will surely not grow that fast in my opinion, people might make some big profit over time with bitcoins in my opinion but 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin in one month is just insane i think
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:01:47 AM

That seems pretty unlikely to happen in such a short timeframe but still, we should definitely expect the price to be $10k+ very very soon. It's going to be a historical moment for us all.

Why are there so many bears in here? We should expect 10k in the next year just based off everyone giving up.
the price will surely not grow that fast in my opinion, people might make some big profit over time with bitcoins in my opinion but 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin in one month is just insane i think

Anything is possible Wink
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:04:28 AM

10 days left. Looking unlikely that the op has any clue of what he's talking about.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:53:36 AM

10 days left. Looking unlikely that the op has any clue of what he's talking about.
Well, I guess that will not happen, even bitcoin can not penetrate haga $ 1,000 within two years. I think takes more than five years in order to bitcoin fetch $ 10,000, and most likely the price is not stable. bitcoin probably will reach $ 10,000 price and stable, but I believe it will not happen within the near

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:13:58 AM

We know that this is not going to happen anytime soon now because the halving is coming and at the moment the price is stable.
If the price is $10,000 after the halving it is going to be a real surprise and everybody is going to sell there coins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:47:49 AM

We know that this is not going to happen anytime soon now because the halving is coming and at the moment the price is stable.
If the price is $10,000 after the halving it is going to be a real surprise and everybody is going to sell there coins.
I guess despite halving occur consecutively in one month I think it would be very difficult, because the current price is far from the price of $ 10,000. but if the price of bitcoin $ 9,000, may be just the first month bitcoin price becomes $ 10,000

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kellor

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:31:11 AM

I guess despite halving occur consecutively in one month I think it would be very difficult, because the current price is far from the price of $ 10,000. but if the price of bitcoin $ 9,000, may be just the first month bitcoin price becomes $ 10,000

The price will not reach $10,000 in 3 years, let alone within a month. It is better to be realistic and promote the coin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:08:21 AM

The price will not reach $10,000 in 3 years, let alone within a month. It is better to be realistic and promote the coin.
The price to hit $10,000 is unrealistic. It is expected that the price may rise into the halving on a lot of hype and then it could see a big dump.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:00:26 PM

No this is unrealistic this is never gonna happen its just way too much for the bitcoin, 10k is just insane its not possible in my eyes.
I think that the bitcoin is going to a very high amount soon or later due to the fact of the halving but not 10k.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:07:08 PM

I dont think PETA would approve of this.

I do think that 10000 within this year is certainly possible, and when it happens it will be quickly (in the span of a few weeks or at most a month or so) but it's likely going to be a few months after the halving.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:53:13 PM

10k in a month, no way that this ever gonna happen its just not possible in my eyes, if this will happen it would be just so awesome in my eyes.
I would make such a big profit but its just not possible, its so unrealistic who even came up with this at the beginning...a lot of people are saying it.
bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:28:09 PM

10k in a month, no way that this ever gonna happen its just not possible in my eyes, if this will happen it would be just so awesome in my eyes.
I would make such a big profit but its just not possible, its so unrealistic who even came up with this at the beginning...a lot of people are saying it.

I also think this is unrealistic and that we should not even think about this, we can only dream of this price.
Maybe in about 30 years there is a possibility that this will happen.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:31:49 PM

Good now we can all agree this ridiculous price estimations are just plan bs. Let's focus on the upside of today, we know there is resistance and in a matter of days
we will finally see the new price of bitcoin.

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

yeah right, i think such price next year is impossible because in my opinion there wont be enough people buying bitcoins, in my opinion we should see such price in like 3-5 years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Basteron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:49:58 PM

yeah right, i think such price next year is impossible because in my opinion there wont be enough people buying bitcoins, in my opinion we should see such price in like 3-5 years

3 to 5 years for the bitcoin price to reach $10000 is very possible. I reckon the price will double every year.
Kellor

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:56:34 PM

3 to 5 years for the bitcoin price to reach $10000 is very possible. I reckon the price will double every year.

In the past, the bitcoin price more than tripled every year on average. In the future, the rate of growth might slow.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

Bitcoin going to 10k$ withing a month.
And we are at speculation board,i though it would be more like offtop/bitcoin discussion?
Because nobody thinks that it can really come true,am i right guys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: