Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 10 000 within a moth!  (Read 8033 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:26:40 PM

Everybody knows that the price is not going to be $10,000 with in just one month of time, that is almost impossible.
We have to wait a couple of years before we can expect the Bitcoin to be that high.

yeah, tat amount is much bigger to reach within a month, one month is not enough time for the bitcoin to establish that much that the price of bitcoin increase from $655 to $10 000, it will take a longer time of years and hard struggle of a lot of supporter then after that we can expect that amount from bitcoin.

I agree with you. Within a month, the bitcoin price will still be around $700. The price could reach $10,000 in 5 years.

With the selling happening today i find it hard to believe we will even reach 700 dollar. In 1 month we will see the price probably even lower then today.
I guess somewhere close around the 550 dollar region.
i am sure that bitcoin will be no more drop its price because bitcoin going to stronger currency day by day and maximum people adopt the bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:38:12 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:51:33 PM by Superways

Everybody knows that the price is not going to be $10,000 with in just one month of time, that is almost impossible.
We have to wait a couple of years before we can expect the Bitcoin to be that high.

That is true. The bitcoin will not be $2000 end of this year, let along $10000. That is for 3 to 5 years later.
you might be right, the price does not show any signs of growing so we will have to wait for a bit longer to see big improvement up in the bitcoin

The money is flowing into the Ethereum at the moment. When the dust settles there, the bitcoin price might rise again.
thats right in my opinion all people do ethereum trading right now in order to make good money but soon all the volume will come back to bitcoins

yeah, once again they will come back, as ethereum is not a secure currency and those who will rely on ethereum for longer will take a dangerous risk,  am on bitcoin and will not lose my bitcoin for the greed from ethereum, I am waiting and I have hope that the time will come sooner when the price of bitcoin will rise to a high value.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:11:46 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just looking at today's drop from 655 to 615, it's far more likely for bitcoin going to $100!

Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:47:37 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just looking at today's drop from 655 to 615, it's far more likely for bitcoin going to $100!

The price is still above the recent bottom of $550. The price drop is caused by the people's interest in Ethereum.
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:49:32 AM

We are soon entering into a totally new price range when we, bitcoin investors, become a new wealthy elite!
Don't sell now because price will skyrocket soon to the moon. It's a trap to sell now!! It will go higher and higher until 10 000 dollars which is a psychological barrier

Oh you were wrong mate. Why did you think 10,000$ within a month? Sounds to me like you were trying to sell a lot of bitcoins at once =)
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:32:16 PM

We are soon entering into a totally new price range when we, bitcoin investors, become a new wealthy elite!
Don't sell now because price will skyrocket soon to the moon. It's a trap to sell now!! It will go higher and higher until 10 000 dollars which is a psychological barrier

Oh you were wrong mate. Why did you think 10,000$ within a month? Sounds to me like you were trying to sell a lot of bitcoins at once =)

That is just speculation. I do not even think the bitcoin price will rise to $800 within a months. $10,000 is for 5 years later.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

That is just speculation. I do not even think the bitcoin price will rise to $800 within a months. $10,000 is for 5 years later.

If the primary goal is to make a profit - then you already won depending on how you got the bitcoin.

But if you bought in and wasnt aware of how volatile it is then you should have contingency if the price chat doesnt fit to your agenda.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:44:08 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah really bad for the price chart, I have noticed that every weekdays starting price is going lower and somehow its getting stabilize on weekend times, So Even i am hoping like all bitcoin believers. Let hope for the best.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:51:04 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah really bad for the price chart, I have noticed that every weekdays starting price is going lower and somehow its getting stabilize on weekend times, So Even i am hoping like all bitcoin believers. Let hope for the best.
I thats why the price of bitcoin is decreasing they are losing faith about bitcoin because they are still waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase this after end of this month but they seen nothing increase movement happen so instead of holding it they are selling it..
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:22:12 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

If anything you should let it time to recover.

I usually see things either stay the same or might be a little less then iti is actually a decline over a 2 week period then just assume from a 1 day price response.
dumana

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:46:05 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I thats why the price of bitcoin is decreasing they are losing faith about bitcoin because they are still waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase this after end of this month but they seen nothing increase movement happen so instead of holding it they are selling it..

You might be right. Many investors are losing faith in the bitcoin and will invest in the Ethereum instead.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

thats nonsense, the price is surely not going to go down that much right now, i think that the price of a new all time high is way more possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kellor

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:34:16 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

thats nonsense, the price is surely not going to go down that much right now, i think that the price of a new all time high is way more possible

A new all time high is possible, maybe some time next year. But the short term price might go lower.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

A new all time high is possible, maybe some time next year. But the short term price might go lower.
The price of bitcoin fell sharply today exacerbating an already ongoing decline, so there is no more possibilities of the price to reach $10k this year.
Kellor

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:20:19 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

The price of bitcoin fell sharply today exacerbating an already ongoing decline, so there is no more possibilities of the price to reach $10k this year.

You are right. There is no possible for the bitcoin price even to $1000 this year. Too many bad news now.
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:43:57 PM

in now bitcoin price down after issue and news bitfinex hack
what is your prediction stay price every one bitcoin ten thousand dollar
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:15:15 AM

That is so unrealistic speculation, it will never happen with the current market state and I believe it will only be possible in terms of percentage of increase to the shit coins of altcoins as it can be manipulated, but with bitcoin this is not possible and we are just living in our dreams with that kind of thinking, we have to move on now and focus on the present to make a realistic projection.
Basteron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:39:58 AM

That is so unrealistic speculation, it will never happen with the current market state and I believe it will only be possible in terms of percentage of increase to the shit coins of altcoins as it can be manipulated, but with bitcoin this is not possible and we are just living in our dreams with that kind of thinking, we have to move on now and focus on the present to make a realistic projection.

You are right. That is very wild speculation. I think $10,000 is only possible after 3 to 10 more years of adoption.
dumana

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:46:07 PM

You are right. That is very wild speculation. I think $10,000 is only possible after 3 to 10 more years of adoption.

I think the $10000 price could only be achieved after more than 5 million people in the world use the bitcoin.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

I think the $10000 price could only be achieved after more than 5 million people in the world use the bitcoin.

This is nonsense. We only need a handful of big whales to move their gold and stocks into Bitcoin to reach 10000 dollars. This notion of Bitcoin needing mainstream support in terms of usage is just not true at all. We need fiat, gold and stockmarket whales, not average joes with their poverty pockets. The joes will be the last to enter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: