Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:11:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Apps in playstore that pays you via bitcoin and paypal  (Read 478 times)
piececake24 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:39:05 AM

Guys i just want to share my apps pay via bitcoin or paypal you can download it on playstore and then please use my code 1000points=$1 NCRQ3QF and you will get 50points can you share your paying apps here?
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:59:30 AM

Guys i just want to share my apps pay via bitcoin or paypal you can download it on playstore and then please use my code 1000points=$1 NCRQ3QF and you will get 50points can you share your paying apps here?
what app are you using? Im using app that can produce paypal or amazon reward, but i dont want to share it here,
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:12:23 AM

is this really possible i did not heard about this before. Are there some apps that pays you trough paypal that would be really nice if there are some i would like to know them.
piececake24 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:21:47 AM

This thread is all about sharing guys please do participate of course there are apps that pays in paypal just by downloading apps etc
cookiemonster07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

I want the most apps via bitcoin is satoshi quiz because I earn 0,005 daily before I can use it to cheat those games .

case removed immediately because the developer is losing because he 's done a lot in the top players who earn their daily 0.1 . but they also pay the first month , but he 's done in playstore because losing those app developers Grin
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:37:56 AM

this is spaming referal code
where the moderator ?
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

Those apps are worse than faucets. Pays little for an enormous amount of poinrlts. Most of them only give you an option of watching a video for a small amount of points and offers where you have to pay to get smaller worth in points than you paid. You better start making money with doing services/enrolling in signature campaigns. Or even faucets, good faucets are bether than those apps, not to talk about earning with referals in faucets.

And, its forbidden to share referal codes on this forum, but you can add it to your signature if you want.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:57:19 AM

I know few apps that supposed to be paying bitcoins each week. Only with the price rises of Bitcoins they are temporary not working or paying lower than before.

-wheel of bitcoins
-Bitcoin wonder machine
-Bitcoin Scratcher
-Bitcoin Slots
-Bitcoin Honey
-Bitcoin Bingo
-Bitcoin Aliens
-Free Bitcoin
-Abundance
-Blockchain game

Feel free to add some more to the list.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:19:32 AM

I know few apps that supposed to be paying bitcoins each week. Only with the price rises of Bitcoins they are temporary not working or paying lower than before.

-wheel of bitcoins
-Bitcoin wonder machine
-Bitcoin Scratcher
-Bitcoin Slots
-Bitcoin Honey
-Bitcoin Bingo
-Bitcoin Aliens
-Free Bitcoin
-Abundance
-Blockchain game

Feel free to add some more to the list.
I used that apps before, but i am not using it anymore, Cause it pays low now cause the price of bitcoin is increasing. Ok  i am using gcash make money app in playstore,Paypal, amazon is the payments, They have games to make your points alot
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:23:40 AM

What is the name of your app? I was thinking that you forgot to give the name of the app and just focus on spreading your referral code here, which is unacceptable here in the forum. You may please refer to this thread NEWBIE README to know more about the forum Rules. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: