Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Working With A Reputable ISP Company Based On My Recommendation  (Read 300 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:15:32 AM

Getting a simple & reliable work with guarantee of getting pay after performing such task is difficult to come by these day's.

For this post, i going to recommend to 5 people who has been around,participating on ongoing discussion to a reputable ISP company who base in the United States.

The task is a simple one because ANYone with little or no  IT knowledge can handle such task with little or no explaination.

You will be required to create account based on specific geo. location,the purpose of this task is to test delivery of email message from different location.

;)Now, the ONLY difficult aspect is that in order to create most of these email account i.e 10 account per day, you'll be required to verify each account with mobile phone number's. Sometime, the company do request verification of each account with specific email service provider which normally need access to a particuliar sim card with unique number before your account will be activated.

In addition to that,you have to be prepared for this interview because they'll be interviewing lot of people with the intention of hiring more people to fill these position.

Now, the good news is that they are punctual & reliable when it comes to sending payment to their collaborator's. And, demand for this task is within the summer period. After summer period, there will be little or no work for most collaborator's but, the company normally double this MONEY & they'll keep sending SEED PAYMENT to you just to ensure that an experience person is available whenever, they have need of such task.

Personally, i have been collaborating with the company for about 2 year's+ and they never never fail to send my monthly seed payment even when there are no work for me.

Currently, the company have several hiring manager whose duty is to interview and initial the hiring process. Most of the freelance collaborator's who are currently working with them where either employed through a recommendation from existing collaborator's.

For a gift of $20 in btc will send you the link and also recommend you to same hiring manager who conducted & initiated the hiring process for me

For a gift $40 in btc i will send link to this opportunity,recommend & assist you during the interview to ensure successful result.

NOTE : this is a longtime task because the company has a longterm contract with most ISP companies to test passage of email msg's from different location.

Thanks
Arlene

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:19:12 AM

Basically youre offering to be someones reference here if im reading correctly? If thats the case sending you 20-40$ could and most likely is a waste of time since you really cannot GUARANTEE a user is hired.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:25:04 AM

Basically youre offering to be someones reference here if im reading correctly? If thats the case sending you 20-40$ could and most likely is a waste of time since you really cannot GUARANTEE a user is hired.

i posted this thread and you reply in less than 10 sec. i was thinking this was an auto-response bot Cry
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

i posted this thread and you reply in less than 10 sec. i was thinking this was an auto-response bot Cry
No im no bot im just browsing the forum. Not trying to discredit you just warn others this is no guarantee

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:30:33 AM

Just it feels too good to be true without any escrow service
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:43:08 AM

Just it feels too good to be true without any escrow service

yeah,"Too good to be true" I taught so myself when i first saw the ads but, today i'm still collaborating with the company. If, anyone need further proof, i can forward proof of my monthly payment from the company

escrow accepted, buyer pay the fee
To back this up - i'll double that amount when refunding if, you are unsatisfy or if the offer it not as described.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: