Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Video editor - Very basic editing  (Read 860 times)
xinzark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:50:59 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:08:59 AM by xinzark

I need you edit a video for me. Actually the editing I need is very basic and simple and I also know how to do it but currently my laptop is under construction so I have access to my smartphone only

What you will have to do :
  • I will send you a 9 minute video of 1080p in your email. The size is approximately 150 MB
  • You will have to crop the video at some places which I will tell you in pm
  • I will also send you a voice over file which you will have to implement it on the Video. The video already have voice in it but you have to delete it and have to implement a new one
  • You will also have to add music at one place eliminating the voice over. I will also send you the music file
  • Now after all these, I am pretty sure the size of the video will rise a lot. You have to compress the video and bring it back under 200MB. Remember, you don't have to decrease the quality. It should still be in 1080p
  • Now you have to send me back the edited version through email. You should also offer revision if I think something is missing or I need something extra

Payment for this work will be $5 in btc
And payment will be made after i receive the edited file or once I am satisfied

Pm me or post here if you are interested to do this
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:02:18 AM

just $5 ?? OMG
i can do this job,
xinzark (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:06:26 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:32:59 AM by xinzark

just $5 ?? OMG
i can do this job,

I know $5 isn't a big amount  but for such basic editing, $5 is great
The work is simple and even a beginner can do it. So no need to pay like a professional when I need basic
Pm me your email address. I will send you the video

Edit : I need to get this done today. So interested users pm me with your email
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:57:22 AM

just $5 ?? OMG
i can do this job,

I know $5 isn't a big amount  but for such basic editing, $5 is great
The work is simple and even a beginner can do it. So no need to pay like a professional when I need basic
Pm me your email address. I will send you the video

Edit : I need to get this done today. So interested users pm me with your email

okay i send by pm, please check pm

Regards
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:22:06 AM

Why does paying in btc automatically mean people will pay peanuts? Most wouldn't do it for $5 in dollars. That might be a couple of hours work plus rendering and upload time of another 2-5 hours. Either way good luck with it.
jambola2
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:29:39 PM

Why does paying in btc automatically mean people will pay peanuts? Most wouldn't do it for $5 in dollars. That might be a couple of hours work plus rendering and upload time of another 2-5 hours. Either way good luck with it.

You will have to crop the video at some places which I will tell you in pm
Doable by some free online services in a few minutes at max.

I will also send you a voice over file which you will have to implement it on the Video. The video already have voice in it but you have to delete it and have to implement a new one
You will also have to add music at one place eliminating the voice over. I will also send you the music file
Again, takes a few minutes in pretty much any video editing software.

Now after all these, I am pretty sure the size of the video will rise a lot. You have to compress the video and bring it back under 200MB. Remember, you don't have to decrease the quality. It should still be in 1080p
Pretty much automated, you don't need to actually do anything.

I'd guess this may take a bit of time for your computer to render/upload it, but I doubt it would take more than 15-20 minutes of you actively working on it.

I find this
You should also offer revision if I think something is missing or I need something extra

a bit stupid, but otherwise it seems alright. 5$ for 15-20 minutes of work which needs no experience/knowledge about video editing seems alright.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:29:29 PM

If the video was 20-30 MB, the price would be fine. You can yourself do this job by using Freemake video editor if you wish Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:32:40 PM

If the video was 20-30 MB, the price would be fine. You can yourself do this job by using Freemake video editor if you wish Smiley
How does size of the video change anything ? The process still remains the same.I think the price is quite appropriate because as a video maker myself I know it hardly needs anything to be done.Just place stuff in the timeline and export it.I'm not sure about the compression part,not all video editors offer features like Adobe Media Encoder.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:57:09 PM

processing the file with openshot will take 30 minutes actually. I would consider doing it for $10.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

How does size of the video change anything ? The process still remains the same.I think the price is quite appropriate because as a video maker myself I know it hardly needs anything to be done.Just place stuff in the timeline and export it.I'm not sure about the compression part,not all video editors offer features like Adobe Media Encoder.
Some software thats free is only capable of 30-50mb video size more than that will premium which you would need to pay to be able to use.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:31:43 PM

Some software thats free is only capable of 30-50mb video size more than that will premium which you would need to pay to be able to use.
So you're using a video editor with a pirated version ? How stupid is that ?If you're not a professional video editor ,better stay away from the job.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:37:57 PM

I'm saying that for me as my internet works slow. If the video size was less, it would be possible for me to do the job but downloading and uploading itself would take a lot of time. The job is easy though.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

Ok I actually can do this and have before on my YouTube channel. I use two!sets of software. One encodes raw video the other edits and finalizes it. My connection is ok it takes like half an hour tomupload 150mb but that is not the problem , finding someone who knows what they doing is. If you interested inbox me.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:09:34 PM

So you're using a video editor with a pirated version ? How stupid is that ?If you're not a professional video editor ,better stay away from the job.
What the fuck are you trying to say? I just explain to him that higher video size requires premium software than you need to pay to be able to use it, im not even offering to the service. If you dont understand basic language then better fuck off and dont react with my post.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

I might be interested editing if you raise the reward to 15$ .

What the fuck are you trying to say? I just explain to him that higher video size requires premium software than you need to pay to be able to use it, im not even offering to the service. If you dont understand basic language then better fuck off and dont react with my post.

Please use good words Smiley
TheBarMan

Activity: 140

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:50:41 AM

I need you edit a video for me. Actually the editing I need is very basic and simple and I also know how to do it but currently my laptop is under construction so I have access to my smartphone only

• I will send you a 9 minute video of 1080p in your email. The size is approximately 150 MB
  • I will also send you a voice over file which you will have to implement it on the Video. The video already have voice in it but you have to delete it and have to implement a new one
  • You will also have to add music at one place eliminating the voice over. I will also send you the music file
  • Now after all these, I am pretty sure the size of the video will rise a lot. You have to compress the video and bring it back under 200MB. Remember, you don't have to decrease the quality. It should still be in 1080p
  • Now you have to send me back the edited version through email. You should also offer revision if I think something is missing or I need something extra

hi, i sent you a mail and a PM.

please let me know if you saw the video cahnges.

i need the payment ASAP.

thanks
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:56:40 PM

i need the payment ASAP.

thanks

please verifiy you email, the work is done..

i need an answer from you
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 03:41:04 PM

i need the payment ASAP.

thanks

How could you ask to be paid if both you and OP haven't made any agreement before?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

i need the payment ASAP.

thanks

How could you ask to be paid if both you and OP haven't made any agreement before?

we did in PV, and the job is done, i had a mail just a few hours asking me for a few minutes for sent the coins, but im still waiting.

I post the message here because in the Pm he dont answer, im just waiting for an answer..

Thanks.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

we did in PV, and the job is done, i had a mail just a few hours asking me for a few minutes for sent the coins, but im still waiting.

I post the message here because in the Pm he dont answer, im just waiting for an answer..

Thanks.
xinzark was online few hours ago, so thats why I thought you haven't made any agreement with him. I dont think he will risk his reputation as hero member here for a small job, just wait, maybe he is busy and not able to check your work today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x