Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me  (Read 740 times)
willy_00 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Age does not limit my ability

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:51:05 AM

Ok so I am new to this forum and I have no idea how to get a higher rank here like, Jr. Member here. That should stop that stupid 360second cooldown right? So tell me how to get a better rank because I am starting to grow tired of the 360 cooldown period and soon I need like a 300 dollar loan for something. As people here don't trust newbies I really need help to get a better reputation on this forum and get my plan working so I can start make BTC and selling them before the price go down again cause of the hlaving mining reward.

Hello, nothing much here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:54:58 AM

Ok so I am new to this forum and I have no idea how to get a higher rank here like, Jr. Member here. That should stop that stupid 360second cooldown right? So tell me how to get a better rank because I am starting to grow tired of the 360 cooldown period and soon I need like a 300 dollar loan for something. As people here don't trust newbies I really need help to get a better reputation on this forum and get my plan working so I can start make BTC and selling them before the price go down again cause of the hlaving mining reward.

first of all you can still get a loan with your newbie rank if you provide a valid collateral
2nd you can only get a better rank by spending time here by posting daily.
3rd you can buy accounts too with better rank.
asking loan without collateral and newbie rank will give you negative trust be aware .
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:58:05 AM

Sorry to disappoint you mate but there is nothing you can do!
Also being a Jr. Member won't grant you a 300$ loan
Even if I apply for a loan here people who don't know me won't give me the money!

So the only thing you can do is to wait 2 weeks for 14 activity and then two more weeks for another 14 activity  and another 2 weeks for 14 activity

look here

Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Jr. Member:   Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Member:   Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   
Full Member:   Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   
Sr. Member:   Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   
Hero Member:   Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

you need 30 activity for Jr.Member ... that is 6 weeks, time to build a reputation here Wink

also you can reveal your plan and if we are too lazy maybe we will invest in your idea.

Space for rent if its still trending
willy_00 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:59:39 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:26:47 AM by willy_00

And hey since your here here's something about me.

I started investing bitcoin last year and I was born at the wrong time. Now since GPU mining is dead and the difficulty is now over the moon. I am kinda new to bitcoin because of my stupidity,  I ha I lost like almost 1BTC(that's a lot to me) to hyip and never learnt my lesson. Now at least I know how to make profits out of hyip but its kinda too late. I have ran out of money and now stuck with 50 dollars, and cause of playing safe and pass experience I dare not take a risk.

I now invest in cloud mining hashflare which now soon will turn out to be a scam. So I am starting a new plan soon which is why I need the 300 for. I hope I can learn more from this fourm.      

Hello, nothing much here
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:03:29 AM

I started investing bitcoin last year and I was born at the wrong time. Now since GPU mining is dead and the difficulty is now over the moon. I am kinda new to bitcoin because of my stupidity,  I ha I lost like almost 1BTC(that's a lot to me) to hyip and never learnt my lesson. Now at least I know how to make profits out of hyip but its kinda too late. I have ran out of money and now stuck with 50 dollars, and by playing safe because I pass experience I dare not take a risk.

I now invest in cloud mining hashflare which now soon will turn out to be a scam. So I am starting a new plan soon which is why I need the 300 for. I hope I can learn more from this fourm.      

You may want to check this part of the forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

and this post about hashflare

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1425951.0

Space for rent if its still trending
willy_00 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:08:41 AM

first of all you can still get a loan with your newbie rank if you provide a valid collateral
asking loan without collateral and newbie rank will give you negative trust be aware .

I don't have money to begin with. Just $50 worth of BTC.
Who will lend me $300 for a collateral of $50  Embarrassed

Hello, nothing much here
BTC2Social

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:35:03 AM

It will just take some time to rank up.

Give it a rest and try to help the comunity out a bit. You will be ranked in no time.
bitconerian

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:07:13 PM

Make posts here Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Reputation and wait.
willy_00 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:30:18 PM

I started investing bitcoin last year and I was born at the wrong time. Now since GPU mining is dead and the difficulty is now over the moon. I am kinda new to bitcoin because of my stupidity,  I ha I lost like almost 1BTC(that's a lot to me) to hyip and never learnt my lesson. Now at least I know how to make profits out of hyip but its kinda too late. I have ran out of money and now stuck with 50 dollars, and by playing safe because I pass experience I dare not take a risk.

You may want to check this part of the forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

and this post about hashflare

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1425951.0
Good to know that hashflare is using fake reviews...
Not helping I hope I will achieve ROI before they close

Thank you for telling me where can I find scam sites though.

Hello, nothing much here
therealwatcher

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

4 days old account and activity: 11 and whining already that he does not rank up Shocked

spend some time here and contribute to the community, you will get better rankings
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:56:09 PM

I don't have money to begin with. Just $50 worth of BTC.
Who will lend me $300 for a collateral of $50  Embarrassed

Well without collateral no one is going to lend you anything . Collateral is must otherwise you need to be trusted here to borrow money .
Spider-Goat

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:54:00 PM

Do you have skills or goods? Post it on the marketplace.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

You simply have to keep posting to get a higher rank and then you will need something for collateral for the loan, so you pretty much have a long wait ahead of you.
willy_00 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:56:08 AM

Do you have skills or goods? Post it on the marketplace.
I can do computers,  I can fix your computer with teamviewer or some other remote control software.
And can fix android phones and iPhone,  the software part not hardware. 

Hello, nothing much here
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:12:41 AM

I started investing bitcoin last year and I was born at the wrong time. Now since GPU mining is dead and the difficulty is now over the moon. I am kinda new to bitcoin because of my stupidity,  I ha I lost like almost 1BTC(that's a lot to me) to hyip and never learnt my lesson. Now at least I know how to make profits out of hyip but its kinda too late. I have ran out of money and now stuck with 50 dollars, and cause of playing safe and pass experience I dare not take a risk.

I don't know if you are for real or not, but when we were investing in things like that, this was the system that worked and it is based on the "hedge fund" technique of investing in stocks

1.  Never invest everything in one site or system.  If it fails, you lose everything

2.  For mining rental and "investing", pick ten sites and equally invest in each.  Some will fail, some will run, some are useless and some will make a little money.  Do not change the investment system based on the success of a site.  You can drop the sites that are failing or not making anything, but do not start throwing more than the ten percent of your investment in one site because it is doing well.  Instead, each week put ten percent into ten mining sites.  Lose the garbage sites and replace them with new ones, while continuing to put the same ten percent into the ones that are working. 

3.  Always take your money.  If an investment is online, pretty unknown and happen to pay off, take the money.  You can put the same amount as the original investment back into the site(maybe), but never let money sit there on the same unknown site for months, most sites fail and you are just waiting for that to happen

4.  Get an extra computer and fill it with the wallets of new altcoins.  Do not listen to what others tell you to buy and sell.  Choose the coins that you think you want to be part of and do at least five per week.  Mine the coins for a few days and leave the coins in the computer wallet.  You can stop running the wallet, but do not delete it.  New Scrypt coins will fill to a good number fast.  Keep the wallet for six months and check what is happening with that coin halfway through.  After the initial mining(generating) the wallet takes up little space because the chain is short.  If the coin takes off, then slowly feed your into the system.  DO NOT DUMP large quantities of coins just because the price is high, that will disturb the price and cause the coin to become fallible.  Personally, after the six months I did delete the wallet, but I used cloud storage for a simple text files of the private and public keys, plus I kept a local file of the key phrases.

5.  Avoid trying to get rich quick and stay calm.  Just think about all those people that sold their bitcoins early this year.  Maybe they paid $250 for a BTC and sold it for $450, that's great, but you can sell half at $450 and hold half and that would mean that you spent $250, six months later(price is $500), you sold half the the coin and now you have broken even, but still have half a coin.  Now, Price is $800 and that half a coin is worth $400 with zero expenses.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:35:53 AM

Help ?

Go read the META section here..

or..

Beginners & Help

..or pay me for my personal 1 on 1 "tutoring" service Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
ramzifcb48

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:56:36 AM

It will take some time to rank up  by post.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:40:04 AM

NO !

YOU HELP ME ..give me the winning lottery ticket numbers kthxbye

FUD first & ask questions later™
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:21:25 AM

you are asking here for too many impossible tasks at once. You can still turn $50 into profit, just take a time into research. Based on your fails and will to 'invest' in cloud mining, i wouldn't give you a $1 Grin
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:58:58 PM

I started investing bitcoin last year and I was born at the wrong time. Now since GPU mining is dead and the difficulty is now over the moon. I am kinda new to bitcoin because of my stupidity,  I ha I lost like almost 1BTC (that's a lot to me) to hyip and never learnt my lesson. Now at least I know how to make profits out of hyip but its kinda too late. I have ran out of money and now stuck with 50 dollars, and cause of playing safe and pass experience I dare not take a risk.

Serious?

Well, perhaps you might learn something from this forum. Or, the forum might learn you a thing or two.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: