Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, the tiny market that keeps getting bigger!  (Read 1335 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 12:14:44 AM

Everyone knows the bitcoin market is TINY!  there are a vast amounts of people who's net worth is far grater then the whole bitcoin market, for these people investing in bitcoin makes very little sense... right now... because if they tried to enter and then exit the market, this would first pump up the price to unbelievable new heights, and then as they cash out the market would crash in a heart beat!

These are the people that will be buying 1000$ bitcoins 10 years from now. because by then the market will have grown enough to allow these people to enter and exit the market without insane volatility.

As long as bitcoin holds true to its promises ( limited supply, unhackable, imposable to centrally control ) then we can expect to have bigger and bigger fish come into the market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 12:15:22 AM

Crash!!!  Grin
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 12:15:48 AM

Crash!!!  Grin

LMAFO!  Grin

Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 12:16:23 AM

Yes Adam. Start listen to your self!  Cheesy
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 01:39:42 AM

Everyone knows the bitcoin market is TINY!  there are a vast amounts of people who's net worth is far grater then the whole bitcoin market, for these people investing in bitcoin makes very little sense... right now... because if they tried to enter and then exit the market, this would first pump up the price to unbelievable new heights, and then as they cash out the market would crash in a heart beat!

These are the people that will be buying 1000$ bitcoins 10 years from now. because by then the market will have grown enough to allow these people to enter and exit the market without insane volatility.

As long as bitcoin holds true to its promises ( limited supply, unhackable, imposable to centrally control ) then we can expect to have bigger and bigger fish come into the market!

When I first found bitcoin my wealth would have pumped the market price up 10x rather easily, and I didn't have very much wealth. To say that investing in bitcoin at that point made little sense is what makes little sense. Of course, exiting the market right after you enter it and before it sees the growth you anticipate does make little sense.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
notme
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:45:42 AM

When I first found bitcoin my wealth would have pumped the market price up 10x rather easily, and I didn't have very much wealth. To say that investing in bitcoin at that point made little sense is what makes little sense. Of course, exiting the market right after you enter it and before it sees the growth you anticipate does make little sense.

Great clarification.  The large players would just invest 0.00005% of their wealth.  It will either be an insignificant loss or it will grow to match his other investment classes in value.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:52:53 AM

Adam, it bother's me that you're a bull... This does not look good.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

Everyone knows the bitcoin market is TINY!  there are a vast amounts of people who's net worth is far grater then the whole bitcoin market, for these people investing in bitcoin makes very little sense... right now... because if they tried to enter and then exit the market, this would first pump up the price to unbelievable new heights, and then as they cash out the market would crash in a heart beat!

Great clarification.  The large players would just invest 0.00005% of their wealth.  It will either be an insignificant loss or it will grow to match his other investment classes in value.

investing 0.00005% of their wealth, is a wast of their time. They will invest when they feel comfortable with liquidity? maybe!

Adam, it bother's me that you're a bull... This does not look good.

I am very bullish at this time, prices will keep going up faster and faster, with no end in sight!  Grin

Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 02:48:38 AM

What turned you into a bull? I thought you were a bear?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 02:55:55 AM

He's a beall. I've seen posts where he is both bear and bull in the same damn sentence.

This!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 02:56:39 AM

I am very bullish at this time, prices will keep going up faster and faster, with no end in sight!  Grin

Ok, I'll sell all of mine right now, if that's what you say.
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 02:57:21 AM

*Finger hovers over the sell button*

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2013, 03:36:36 AM

He's a beall. I've seen posts where he is both bear and bull in the same damn sentence.

This!
LOL!
 Grin

StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:30:41 PM

Adam is an attention w bear.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 02:12:16 PM

Quote from: adamstgBit
who's

Whose post is this... is it the guy who's finally given up on calling crashes that don't happen every 2 days? 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: