Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: convenient way to send money to BC address as bitinstant no longer offers...  (Read 931 times)
ekarleke (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 01:21:26 AM

I have aways sent cash via Western union/Zip Zap directly to a bitcoin address using bitinstant. It was the easiest method. The chain was basically... bitinstant/zip zap/bitcoin address. The transaction appeared on mtgox but I didnt have to deposit money in mtgox and make the transaction. Bitinstant made the currency exchange using a 3rd party and the bitcoins went directly to a bitcoin address.

As bitinstant no longer does these transactions does anyone know a easy way to send money directly to a bitcoin address? I do not want to use an exchange or a wallet as why should I do this transaction in 4 steps when one can do it in 2. Or at least I used to be able to do this!? Now I need to find a new way as bitinstant no longer sends directlly to a bitcoin address!?

So, what is the easiest way to send money to a bitcoin address, making payment locally?  Cry  Smiley

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:48:49 PM

I have aways sent cash via Western union/Zip Zap directly to a bitcoin address using bitinstant. It was the easiest method. The chain was basically... bitinstant/zip zap/bitcoin address. The transaction appeared on mtgox but I didnt have to deposit money in mtgox and make the transaction. Bitinstant made the currency exchange using a 3rd party and the bitcoins went directly to a bitcoin address.

As bitinstant no longer does these transactions does anyone know a easy way to send money directly to a bitcoin address? I do not want to use an exchange or a wallet as why should I do this transaction in 4 steps when one can do it in 2. Or at least I used to be able to do this!? Now I need to find a new way as bitinstant no longer sends directlly to a bitcoin address!?

So, what is the easiest way to send money to a bitcoin address, making payment locally?  Cry  Smiley

We have not permanently dropped this option and intend to restore it as soon as possible.

In the meantime however, the easiest thing to do is to make a cash deposit into your gox account and buy BTC at market rate there, if you have any issues doing this then get in touch and i'll help you out personally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: