Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenBazaar CS:GO Store  (Read 1869 times)
KCK402 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:42:00 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:15:44 PM by KCK402

Get-A-Skin is a OpenBazaar store selling low to medium tier skins for Bitcoin.  I would like to start for investors to invest $300.00. All of the money will go to buying keys to buy the skins for the store inventory. I will let the investors know how many keys I buy, how much I paid for the keys, what skins I buy with the keys and the price I'm selling the skins for.

I'm well aware that OpenBazaar is in it's very early stages but, I would love for Get-A-Skin to be an early success story within OpenBazaar. I feel that my knowledge about CS:GO and CS:GO skins will help a store like Get-A-Skin succeed in the long run.

The great thing about Get-A-Skin is that you pay for a skin without having to add funds. The issue with sites such as Opskins, Loot Market, and the Steam market place is that you have to add funds to buy skins. If I want to buy a $26.00 skin I have to add $50.00 worth of funds and $24.00 makes a huge difference when trying to buy a $26.00 skin.

The $300.00 will give 30% profits made at the end of each month.
1 Share will costs $10.00 and will give 1% of the store profit.

When all 30% is gone I will ask the investors to send their share of Bitcoin.

0 are still available.
30 are reserved

If you would like to see what I have so far please check out ob://b712a585e9609e3e8cd094addf91c3b4ddace0c4/store on the OpenBazzar marketplace.

If you have any questions PM me, reply to this post or message me on OpenBazaar.

Thanks for your time,
Kevin (KCK402)

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
himtech

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:27:08 PM

What assurances do investors have that you will pay every month? Do you have any borrower reputation online? If say you sold 30 shares, are you really going to sit down every month and calculate how much each investor gets, and individually contact 30 investors to update them with key purchase and skin price updates? Does investor profit sharing expire after a certain amount of time? If your business plan fails, do you have a backup method for paying back investors, or do their investments go down with the Get-A-Skin ship? Why are you asking for investors on a forum instead of using something like Bitbond?
KCK402 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:11:15 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 07:25:47 PM by KCK402

What assurances do investors have that you will pay every month? Do you have any borrower reputation online? If say you sold 30 shares, are you really going to sit down every month and calculate how much each investor gets, and individually contact 30 investors to update them with key purchase and skin price updates? Does investor profit sharing expire after a certain amount of time? If your business plan fails, do you have a backup method for paying back investors, or do their investments go down with the Get-A-Skin ship? Why are you asking for investors on a forum instead of using something like Bitbond?

Good questions! The only thing I can assure any potential investor is that I want to run a successful small business and with that comes paying everyone anything I owe them. At this time I don’t have any borrower reputation online but, I can’t say that’s the worst thing in the world. I would love to sit down and calculate how much profit each investor gets each month and then contact them about it. I would also make it a point to contact every investor about any key prices, any skin prices, and any update that has anything to do with Get-A-Skin. My plan would be to let investors buy back in after six months or I would look for new investors if some don’t buy back in. Unfortunately if Get-A-Skin fails I cannot pay back the investors. This is why I would encourage anyone not to invest more than they can afford to lose. Lastly, I have never heard of Bitbond and Bitcointalk is the first thing that came to mind.

Thank you for the questions.
Kevin
KCK402 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:16:29 PM

All 30 shares are reserved as of right now.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:50:39 AM

Great post. Not overvaluing the business is awesome. Let me know if your other investor falls through.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

So wait a second.
You are starting CS:GO store with skins right?
and you are asking for people for funds?
i will think about it if you can provide some screenshots,starting plans etc.
LucioTan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:29:31 PM

So wait a second.
You are starting CS:GO store with skins right?
and you are asking for people for funds?
i will think about it if you can provide some screenshots,starting plans etc.

But it says all of them are reserved...

Yeah, this post lack of proofs and other securities that an investor should see. And, the slots are too few I think that it is already full. Maybe add some more slots and increase the funds so you can buy more skins to sell.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:17:15 PM

Well it sounds like all the spots are full but I play the game and the idea sounds good. If a spot opens up I would definitely be
interested in hearing more about it.  I have purchased a few skins and have a working knowledge of the process but obviously
some sort of contract / layed out business plan would have to be in order.

Good luck either way with the small business.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███