Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama is so f...king right...  (Read 853 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:35:40 PM

I am the least intellectually tender to the guy... But in this little remark he points something very true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlOIsHUCu0

There he speaks about the controversy about radical Islam or calling it something else. But to me he reveals something way way more smart and intelligent. That I would resume in 2 phrases.

1) mankind can do better
2) for that mankind can't play their game (they being current oligarchy)

It's so real nigga street how I understood it but sooo true. What's the point of playing the fake white European Judeo-Christian game? The results are known, very unfair, source of pain and ultimately of level of violence and attrition such than no form of preparation or organization can cope or be useful to be able to leave something behind, so to speak.

Of course falling in the trap of nihilism is beyond me, and there I realize that at least Bitcoin for example is something new, but we can do much better. The technicalities is to be able to progress or so called move forward under the constraining of being pulled down or with by the social matrix.

The west and the world need a spritual revolution... And I am not sure that anyone could understand what I just wrote...

A second question why women are unable to lead a spiritual revolution and only fall in the pattern of mini-men? There is a structural conformism ingrained in women that lead to the repetition of the pattern of behavior that the pulling down / with matrix uses to reproduce the same behavior and results.

I have 0 realistic solution or advice it's only a factual constatation.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:37:58 PM

Of course Obama is right. But he is only right for people on his welfare programs, who can sit around all day and watch TV while drinking beer... all at the expense of those who work for a living.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:49:38 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 09:02:51 PM by Masha Sha

Of course it's you who respond... Who else... I wouldn't be surprised if you were... Let's say you are too smart to be born from a woman. But thank you. I will skip your little trickerish remark and keep the support expressed in your answer and be intrigued about knowing if you know the answer I am looking for...

Isn't life a collective "game" about how to leave the socio-economical-spiritual-conditional matrix of behavior and thoughts to pierce the mystery of life? It would make sense. Time of death would be the time to try to understand. There would be no tools really necessary, but all those modern tools of war applied to this question may be useful to make it more efficient and reach a transposable key in hand solution!

If meditation was the key there wouldn't be a body. But if mediation or reflection was useless there wouldn't be a mind. Humanity needs an ASIC to solve the mystery of life (so to speak)!

Ps for maidsafe buying the coin or provinding storage... Asking is answering, this one was easy ;-)

Ps2 maidsafe to store the solution, but I am sure that nature, or more precisely the living beings of the earth are part of the solution. If they are silent it's maybe because they know... And have to keep it (another game) or they look too... (Contrary to those on coma induce by tv hertz frequencies and the weakness and paralysis induce by the estrogenfull liquid that those you describe absorb.

Maybe the meaning of life is known by a fly...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:30:14 PM

mankind can definitely do better!! Angry

most women have a genetic predisposition to follow male in dominant position. Mankind being social, to have a dominant position imply that some have dominated position. Domination can't be maintained in the long run and shocks happen to the social structure, meaning the violent and total overthrow of the dominant male. Most female chose to surrender their dignity and serve the new dominant a males (this what I call the reproduction of the social economical and spiritual matrix) or face the same fate as the former dominant male, consider exile the most positive outcome. Repeating the process accross generation leads to genetic disposition to docility which can be manifested by the total absence of female in revolution. However you will note the preponderant role of female in power intrigue.

Moreover if you were one of the few spiritually and mentally awaken you wouldn't have tribalized your sexuality by this little ridiculous and empty outrage. Men have an edge disposing of the Y chromosome trace of the deeds of ancient dominant male.

You will not be able to refute that, but still it's not in what I am interested. Woman you are slowing me (sentenced said since the down of mankind by a lot of my ancestors ;-)).

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:07:06 PM

mankind will start doing better when every fairly tale religion on this planet is dead and forgotten.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:19:18 PM

mankind will start doing better when every fairly tale religion on this planet is dead and forgotten.

Especially the atheism religion.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:20:50 PM

Of course it's you who respond... Who else... I wouldn't be surprised if you were... Let's say you are too smart to be born from a woman. But thank you. I will skip your little trickerish remark and keep the support expressed in your answer and be intrigued about knowing if you know the answer I am looking for...

Isn't life a collective "game" about how to leave the socio-economical-spiritual-conditional matrix of behavior and thoughts to pierce the mystery of life? It would make sense. Time of death would be the time to try to understand. There would be no tools really necessary, but all those modern tools of war applied to this question may be useful to make it more efficient and reach a transposable key in hand solution!

If meditation was the key there wouldn't be a body. But if mediation or reflection was useless there wouldn't be a mind. Humanity needs an ASIC to solve the mystery of life (so to speak)!

Ps for maidsafe buying the coin or provinding storage... Asking is answering, this one was easy ;-)

Ps2 maidsafe to store the solution, but I am sure that nature, or more precisely the living beings of the earth are part of the solution. If they are silent it's maybe because they know... And have to keep it (another game) or they look too... (Contrary to those on coma induce by tv hertz frequencies and the weakness and paralysis induce by the estrogenfull liquid that those you describe absorb.

Maybe the meaning of life is known by a fly...

But you forget all about this stuff when it hurts really bad. Sometimes you even forget it when your joy is overwhelming.

Cool

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:07:53 AM

And we have to start by killing the Darwin-Dawkins religion.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:01:37 AM

I think so. He was better than Bush in my opinion, then again, Bush may have had better results too if 9/11 didn't happen into the beginning of his presidency. Bush has stay at the wrong time.

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:18:47 PM

Obama has a point, euphemism doesn't justify any actions and will never change once mindset.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

Obama's only point is to obey his puppet masters.    Cool

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:08:47 PM

I think so. He was better than Bush in my opinion, then again, Bush may have had better results too if 9/11 didn't happen into the beginning of his presidency. Bush has stay at the wrong time.

Bush was a complete disaster. He was the one who bankrupted the United States by waging a completely unprovoked war against Saddam Hussein. The total cost for the war in Iraq is now estimated at around $6 trillion. And what did they gained after spending so much money? Saddam has been replaced with Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi. That is the only difference in the ground situation.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:13:12 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 04:54:08 PM by criptix

Bush was a complete disaster. He was the one who bankrupted the United States by waging a completely unprovoked war against Saddam Hussein. The total cost for the war in Iraq is now estimated at around $6 trillion. And what did they gained after spending so much money? Saddam has been replaced with Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi. That is the only difference in the ground situation.

War on terror was actually why bush had 8 years of presidency. It was good for him.
War on iraq was really good for the military-industrial complex and infrastructure building and oil economy.

Wikipedia scholars x)

PS: bryant is saying that over 50-60% of the whole US debt comes from the 2nd iraq war ^^"

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nevis

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:11:43 AM

Haha. I don't know.  But why did you say that.Huh😂
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:24:53 AM

Especially the atheism religion.    Cool

Atheism is not a religion. Rather, it is an ideology which is opposed to religious brainwashing and exploitation by the clergy. Personally, I prefer agnosticism and irreligion to atheism, as the latter is very heavily linked to communism nowadays. markj113 is absolutely right when he says that the world will be a better place without the organized religions. Religion is the root cause of 90% of the violence around the world.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:14:00 AM

War on terror was actually why bush had 8 years of presidency. It was good for him.
War on iraq was really good for the military-industrial complex and infrastructure building and oil economy.

Wikipedia scholars x)

PS: bryant is saying that over 50-60% of the whole US debt comes from the 2nd iraq war ^^"

Listen to what Obama said, again.
One goal of Irak war III & Afghanistan is to bring the fight inside the territory of the enemy, it permits the involvement of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130 for example. And collateral damages (innocent civilians loss of lives) and the battlefieldization of population centers are more acceptable.

A little history link http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html relating the Muslims conquest from 325 to 1291 to keep things interesting;-).

And nice little quote:

Under the last of the Umayyads, the Arabian empire extended two hundred days journey from east to west, from the confines of Tartary and India to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:26:02 AM

perfectly agreed. religions are poisoning  human beings' mindset for that reason mankind do unreasonable things. all the religion must be vanished from the whole world. if it happens, this world will be the best place to live in for sure.
Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:27:27 PM

He may be right that a simple few words will not change a mission or compromise it, but to civilians they need to hear who the enemy is. People can't fully understand what's happening if politicians are sugar coating everything. We need to eliminate this threat of Radical Islam and it needs to happen so the all the World's People can be safe again.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:00:57 PM

He may be right that a simple few words will not change a mission or compromise it, but to civilians they need to hear who the enemy is. People can't fully understand what's happening if politicians are sugar coating everything. We need to eliminate this threat of Radical Islam and it needs to happen so the all the World's People can be safe again.

Obama will be remembered as the lgbt president... The sugar coating is causing asphyxiation when it reach the toilet wars... I am not sure that it's useful to inform the population as you put it. The armed forces don't need an explanation as the graveyards of falling comrades are the most accute reminders of the threat.

And if the people want to disconnect from the sugar coating they can. First by going asking their neighbors in the armed forces and listening... While remembering that questioning is beautiful but it must not be oriented. Be ready for an awakening.

I think there is an humor in the us armed forces like no where else, some are even the greatest poet of this time...

Political correctness and the truth are mutually exclusive

Another of the best one I ever heard: the truth shall fear no fights.

What I think I like about the poet of war, they illustrate the fragility of life in his magnificence!

The spark of life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:08:21 AM

I am the least intellectually tender to the guy... But in this little remark he points something very true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlOIsHUCu0

There he speaks about the controversy about radical Islam or calling it something else. But to me he reveals something way way more smart and intelligent. That I would resume in 2 phrases.

1) mankind can do better
2) for that mankind can't play their game (they being current oligarchy)

It's so real nigga street how I understood it but sooo true. What's the point of playing the fake white European Judeo-Christian game? The results are known, very unfair, source of pain and ultimately of level of violence and attrition such than no form of preparation or organization can cope or be useful to be able to leave something behind, so to speak.

Of course falling in the trap of nihilism is beyond me, and there I realize that at least Bitcoin for example is something new, but we can do much better. The technicalities is to be able to progress or so called move forward under the constraining of being pulled down or with by the social matrix.

The west and the world need a spritual revolution... And I am not sure that anyone could understand what I just wrote...

A second question why women are unable to lead a spiritual revolution and only fall in the pattern of mini-men? There is a structural conformism ingrained in women that lead to the repetition of the pattern of behavior that the pulling down / with matrix uses to reproduce the same behavior and results.

I have 0 realistic solution or advice it's only a factual constatation.

Life is essentially meaningless. Everybody dies. Then there will be the resurrection. The so-called Christian game is the only one that will give a person eternal life in Heaven. Muslims are so close to it that, when they do the little thing that turns them into Christians, they get eternal life as well. Everything else is unimportant.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: