Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my hashocean account  (Read 450 times)
Brian1122 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:44:13 PM

I sell my hashocean account i earn 46 dollar a day or arount : 0.068 btc a day
You can mail me : brian.baert@live.be for a good offer Wink
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:45:55 PM

Is hashocean preventing withdraws now? I'm not surprised by that ponzi at all.  Roll Eyes
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:49:07 PM

hashocean is a cloudmining ponzi. I'll be surprised if someone would buy it as imo this has no value at all. To anyone who is interested in buying this, beware that you may just loose your money.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:18:35 AM

Is hashocean preventing withdraws now? I'm not surprised by that ponzi at all.  Roll Eyes
Who said that? how do you know they are ponzi? have you lost money your self?
as for OP why the hell would you sell an account when you can profit from it your self? or are you just trying to make hash ocean look bad?
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:22:59 AM

as for OP why the hell would you sell an account when you can profit from it your self? or are you just trying to make hash ocean look bad?

So it is real mining? can you prove it? or at least give the pool that they use it.
Are mining rigs/mining farm same like data center LOL

For OP just ask them to refund you and give back your money lol
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:30:46 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 02:51:55 AM by 0xfff

Is hashocean preventing withdraws now? I'm not surprised by that ponzi at all.  Roll Eyes

So it is real mining? can you prove it? or at least give the pool that they use it.

I doubt they are still offering refunds since op is trying to sell. It's sad that people fall for these obvious ponzis.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:36:05 AM

I don't know why they are not providing information about their mining details, maybe to avoid tax and regulations? I'm not expert but I would never throw accusations to come and say some service is scam and ponzi without ever trying them my self or seeing people posting
about getting scammed by them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: