Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please dont let bitcoinstore fail, your action is needed just about now.  (Read 24193 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:39:44 PM

i love bitcoinstore, and i'm a repeat customer. i have two complaints:

1. i got a store credit(Garrett 4448) ($44.48), and only spent part of it(39 bucks). then the rest of it just dissapeared i guess. also it wouldn't let me use the coupon for shipping i had to pay that separate.

2. i've noticed that you ship things oddly. i ordered 3 cartridges of ink and a wireless router awhile back in the same order. I got the router first. then the next day i got 2 ink cartridges. then 3 days later i got the other ink cartridge. what the hell? kind of strange

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 11:03:03 PM

i love bitcoinstore, and i'm a repeat customer. i have two complaints:

1. i got a store credit(Garrett 4448) ($44.48), and only spent part of it(39 bucks). then the rest of it just dissapeared i guess. also it wouldn't let me use the coupon for shipping i had to pay that separate.

2. i've noticed that you ship things oddly. i ordered 3 cartridges of ink and a wireless router awhile back in the same order. I got the router first. then the next day i got 2 ink cartridges. then 3 days later i got the other ink cartridge. what the hell? kind of strange

I can probably answer the 2nd question.  I seriously doubt bitcoinstore does all the fulfillment.  I just don't see them having the budget to hold that kind of supply.

They probably take the order and route it to a nearby fulfillment center with which they work and since not all orders go to the same place they're likely to be filled on different days.  It also depends a lot on what they have in stock that day, which could also delay certain orders.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 06:44:43 AM

We are working on these issues.
For now,  we have sent you another coupon code for the remainder of your credit.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:47:43 AM

How hard would it be to allow users to optionally attach a PGP key to their account so that all email updates your site sends are encrypted?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:11:54 PM

what user runs bitcoinstore.com

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:51:03 AM

Memorydealers - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10310
AKA Roger Ver AKA Bitcoin Jesus
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 04:01:14 AM

Memorydealers - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10310
AKA Roger Ver AKA Bitcoin Jesus

Seriously?  I've heard of him.  

So then why doesn't he offer mining gear on his site?  I didn't look too deep but when I browsed it last week I didn't see any mining gear.  There's ASICS he could buy and resell right now.  That's what I would do if I had any exposure or a good rep in this community.

And the best part is, unlike other high tech inventory, ASICS can mine for you and pay for themselves until you clear them out.  Talk about a no risk business.

He can start with maybe the USB STICKS since those can be bought in volume pretty easily.  

The key is building a rep for having a good reliable source for mining gear cause if I'm right, and I tend to be, Bitcoin will for sure get its ETC license and that's gonna bring a $1,000 price and millions of new miners who will look for a reliable vendor for mining rigs.  

Lets face it, most people aren't gonna buy a laptop on this site but if they offered mining gear then some people would probably add other types of electronics to their shopping cart as they're buying mining gear.

Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 04:12:05 AM

So then why doesn't he offer mining gear on his site?  I didn't look too deep but when I browsed it last week I didn't see any mining gear.  There's ASICS he could buy and resell right now.  That's what I would do if I had any exposure or a good rep in this community.

And the best part is, unlike other high tech inventory, ASICS can mine for you and pay for themselves until you clear them out.  Talk about a no risk business.

He can start with maybe the USB STICKS since those can be bought in volume pretty easily.  

The key is building a rep for having a good reliable source for mining gear cause if I'm right, and I tend to be, Bitcoin will for sure get its ETC license and that's gonna bring a $1,000 price and millions of new miners who will look for a reliable vendor for mining rigs.  

Lets face it, most people aren't gonna buy a laptop on this site but if they offered mining gear then some people would probably add other types of electronics to their shopping cart as they're buying mining gear.
Talk about risks, anyone holding an asicminer usb stick at current is lucky to see a 70% ROI from it.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 04:18:06 AM

Talk about risks, anyone holding an asicminer usb stick at current is lucky to see a 70% ROI from it.

I agree but they're still selling like hot cakes on Ebay.  So why not give the money to one of our own?  And if this guy buys in large quantities he can probably offer a better deal and then it would be a win win for everyone.  

And when better ASICS come out he'll have a loyal customer base looking for upgrades.  This is a rare opportunity and I just don't see why he wouldn't leverage it to offer a product which will be in very hot demand.

Cause let's face it: he won't have any competition from walmart or amazon for a short while.  That's a great window of opportunity to cash in on the coming crypto coin revolution!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 04:22:07 AM

Off topic here but this may be the best thread to ask since nobody else seems to know. 

Where can I find a Bitcoin ATM?  Bitquick is closed down and I need a quick way to change cash into Bitcoins.

Anybody else know of another Bitquick type site or where I can find a Bitcoin ATM in the Portland, Oregon area?  Thanks in advance.

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:21:30 PM

Just placed my second order. 1 item was 5$ more expensive than newegg but overall the total order was 30$ cheaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: